No announcement yet.

twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWL is supposed to start at the end of january.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

supposedly yes, but that is only 2-3 weeks away now and no news from twl staff yet? im sure they'd announce something by now...unless they going to spring it upon people like the twd reset lol (not that I actually cared about that). I'd just like some notification so i'll hopefully know whether ill be too busy to play or something. Maybe the twl staff are building something immense that will suprise us all! yes...that must be it...:fear:
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

All i want is TWL, so the zone can have some good population.

:fear:
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

yeah seriously trench wars it's not like you're not the most popular zone in subspace or anything
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

This isn't the first time a game I have played has been ruined by incompetant mods, and I doubt it will be the last. When I even bother to login anymore, nobody really cares I don't think, nobody tries to make the game exciting anymore, it is all just automated events, and bland hosted one command to bot games with adverts like Hey hunt is starting, yay. ?go deathmatch, and other such crap. Despite years of me saying what this zone needs, I guess upper staffs ego is too high to take my advice on how to fix the zone, and here we are. There is nobody in charge of staff, sure there might be positions and names, but they don't know what they are doing, blindly changing and fixing things that don't need to be fixed or changed, and I personally find this game dull and drab now, not like it used to be. Of course I have been playing for quite some time, but even up until 2005 the game held my interest, I cared about leagues, and hosting fun events. Now this game is becoming diablo2 for me. I am at home and there is nothing to do, so I install the game and it is fun for a few hours, and then it gets boring again so I stop playing for a few weeks. This game crossed into its deathphase when PL became dean, end of story. As for TWL which this thread is basically about, even it gets less and less exciting every year. Between Nazi mods hosting games and banning squads starters, bots breaking down, and the lack of human interaction while hosting the games it just loses its appeal you know. Kick the bots and go for arena lag limits, have staffers host the game and manually enter the data, start promoting the coming of TWL for christs sake one day you will just say "TWL is starting" and nobody will give a shit, unless you start hyping it. Find some people who can actually manage a team of staffers, not just sit around on some mmorpg all day and then log into the forums just to warn a few people. Do something before you kill a game that you have no right to destroy.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wark do you want to be dean of staff?
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

No, I just want them to be my puppets who do what I tell them so the zone can be fixed, they will get credit for being good deans, the zone will stop sucking, and then I can stop complaining and I will know that once again I am right, as usual. Everyones a winner.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  No, I just want them to be my puppets who do what I tell them so the zone can be fixed, they will get credit for being good deans, the zone will stop sucking, and then I can stop complaining and I will know that once again I am right, as usual. Everyones a winner.

ignore my posts.

TW WANTS TWL.
                  Last edited by PrOnEsSim; 01-07-2007, 11:04 AM.
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    I guess upper staffs ego is too high to take my advice on how to fix the zone, and here we are.
                    Hello kettle, you're black.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                      wark why dont u just make a zone (all you need is a coder, staff, a public map, events and league). and try it to compete with TWs Population, instead of telling staff what to do. that way you can make you're own decisions. :greedy:
                      i'll save kthx time and just say that you should take some time to reconsider your life and why you are still alive after making a profound comment like that
                      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by tragiK View Post
                        i'll save kthx time and just say that you should take some time to reconsider your life and why you are still alive after making a profound comment like that
                        ignore my posts
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Voth called me black Facetious, and then he insinuated that I was a homosexual, please ban him.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I agree with kthx. It was a completely different ambience when I just started playing this game. Amidst all the useless weekend events that are currently being hosted and staff being preoccupied with nonsense like banning people for racism, way too little attention is being paid on TWL - the summit of this game. As Zeus!! said in some thread - There is a gap between what staff think players want, and what players actually want. The problem is miscommunication. Try to actually talk to some players and find out what TW is really like through their eyes instead of just assuming what's right to do and kill the zone that way. And why not just hire appropriate staffers for certain positions, staffers who got skill in that position? Why do I see children being hired to staff? There are so many people that would volunteer on joining certain positions only to help Trench Wars out, but are being rejected because they don't put enough smileys and don't act as if they're nice. I'd rather like to see Sertifi on staff instead of some of the recent recruits - horrible! And why did kthx get axed from staff, someone who knew how to host and make good adverts and not some stupid shit that makes me sick to my stomach. Yes he talked shit, and might have disrespected an ignorant douchebag of pure_luck (someone who thought he knew how to run this zone, but when everything deteriorated because of him he stepped down and hid under the table hoping the new dean would resolve the problems), but believe it or not he wanted better for the zone.
                            1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                            1:Cower> Sword
                            1:Kthx> ok
                            1:Cower> Axe
                            1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                            1:Cower> ?
                            1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Well yea... 2d game...

Just pick a date that works for everybody every year. Cuz a lot of students have exams end of january... and in december it's all about family, during summer everyone is too busy enjoying the weather, you got carnaval, mardi gras, i don't know ramadam... and so much other stuff.

Just pick one dat for ever as deathline, so we can quit this game and return a few weeks before the leagues start.

Nvm this wouldn't work...
                              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX View Post
                                Well yea... 2d game...

lol i love it when a nerd stands up and tries to say something that starts with that.
                                -Kawrae

Comment

Working...
                                X