No announcement yet.

twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mainly they were alienated like almost all the important staffers that can code...

In any case this is a problem almost every season, and im sick of it. No one is learning from their mistakes and its retarded. Keep a date every year and stop screwing with shit that isnt broken.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
      12 teams in twlb would be nice

6 in each conf, top 4 in each conf at the end of regular season advances to the playoffs
      I agree :wub:
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

i think that there should be a set day for twl for everyday....for example february 10th (random date) and then it remains that date till tw dies this would be a better idea so all the 'retired' know when to get active again and the tw public know when to really take twd seriously.
        oh and yeah, 14 teams in twlb sounds better as there are generally less basing teams out there so it makes the competition a little more competitive.
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

again, why is there wild speculation on the status of bots?
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Staff have a meeting this sunday at 3pm EST. Afterwards there will be a TWL staff congregation, where a date will be announced.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              Staff have a meeting this sunday at 3pm EST. Afterwards there will be a TWL staff congregation, where a date will be announced.
              YES! the day has arrive....oh wait soon -_-
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
                Eeeek! Now I cant wait kekeke!
                (Paradise)>dj sage
                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                1: Dynasty> LOL
                1:vue> LOL
                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

March would be nice, not yet tho, I dont feel like playing zzz <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Singer View Post
                    March would be nice, not yet tho, I dont feel like playing zzz <_<
                    Well I do.
                    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                    1:Cower> Sword
                    1:Kthx> ok
                    1:Cower> Axe
                    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                    1:Cower> ?
                    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

it is gonna be begin feb
                      SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                      SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                      Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                      Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                      1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                      1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                        again, why is there wild speculation on the status of bots?
                        because no one has said whether or not they're in working condition you FUCK.
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                          because no one has said whether or not they're in working condition you FUCK.
                          so why assume there are none
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                            so why assume there are none
                            because no one has said anything about whether the bots are working condition. are you reading my posts? the reason we're not like "it's definately not the bots, the bots are probably the only thing working for twl preperation" is because the bots have held us up before. even then, they still fucked up in the regular season and the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
                              because no one has said anything about whether the bots are working condition. are you reading my posts? the reason we're not like "it's definately not the bots, the bots are probably the only thing working for twl preperation" is because the bots have held us up before. even then, they still fucked up in the regular season and the playoffs.
                              have you read any posts, specifically kim's? twl staff doesn't really exist yet. there aren't really people to say whether the bots work or not. if you have no idea about the twl process, you just look stupid speculating on what is holding it back.

Comment

specifically kim's? why yes i did. let's look at it together, shall we?

Originally posted by Kim
                                you say there isn't a twl staff? then what the fuck does that mean. i'm no galleleo, but i might've completely misinterpreted what kim said. don't get me wrong, thanks a bunch to the big guy kimchi for keepin us updated with the twl dates and shedding a bit of light on this matter, but i don't think i'm the one coming off as stupid.

and even if i am, hey, that's cool. i'd far prefer that then coming off as an ignorant yes-man who got his position by attaching his lips to the rectum of upper staff. suck my dick, douchebag.

Comment

Working...
                                X