No announcement yet.

twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aslong as twl wont be between may to beginning of july then im fine, i have major exams then...determine rest of my life lols :greedy:
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      specifically kim's? why yes i did. let's look at it together, shall we?

you say there isn't a twl staff? then what the fuck does that mean. i'm no galleleo, but i might've completely misinterpreted what kim said. don't get me wrong, thanks a bunch to the big guy kimchi for keepin us updated with the twl dates and shedding a bit of light on this matter, but i don't think i'm the one coming off as stupid.

and even if i am, hey, that's cool. i'd far prefer that then coming off as an ignorant yes-man who got his position by attaching his lips to the rectum of upper staff. suck my dick, douchebag.
      Chill Jeen. TWL Staff is still organizing right now, the bot situation will be figured out soon and I or Kim will get some information on it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
        Chill Jeen. TWL Staff is still organizing right now, the bot situation will be figured out soon and I or Kim will get some information on it soon.
        no, that is ridiculous, i want answers and i want them now. As a die-hard Penetrator I feel obliged to wake you up at 4 in the morning and whip you until you figure this out.

cutnnnssdf assholed bitchhh conynyx
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar View Post
          it just rattles me when bullshit kiss ass staffers come on and start up this ruckus that staff is doing everything perfectly. no need to pat yourself on the back that much, just go masturbate in front of a mirror. nothin' against you and thanks for answerin'.
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

id like to ride that Caucasian ass all night long
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Kolar is public relations, its his job to keep peeps like you jeen in line, whatever line that may be, squiggly or zig-zagged or way off the page, but nevertheless in line.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

the bots broke a shit-load last season. take your time with the bots but just don't keep us in the dark. is it even the bots? fuck, just shed some light on us you fucks.
                because no one has said whether or not they're in working condition you FUCK.

you say there isn't a twl staff? then what the fuck does that mean. i'm no galleleo, but i might've completely misinterpreted what kim said. don't get me wrong, thanks a bunch to the big guy kimchi for keepin us updated with the twl dates and shedding a bit of light on this matter, but i don't think i'm the one coming off as stupid.

and even if i am, hey, that's cool. i'd far prefer that then coming off as an ignorant yes-man who got his position by attaching his lips to the rectum of upper staff. suck my dick, douchebag.
                it just rattles me when bullshit kiss ass staffers come on and start up this ruckus that staff is doing everything perfectly. no need to pat yourself on the back that much, just go masturbate in front of a mirror. nothin' against you and thanks for answerin'.

Rofl, this guy is on fire. Keep going Jeen!!
                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

well since i actually know what is going on as i'm on staff, i guess i'm not ignorant. luckily your credibility is nonexistant and you've ruined this thread, good work
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

pascone happens to be very proficient at what he does and does not kiss-ass as you say he does, jeenyuss. I think you're coming off a bit too harsh there.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

well whoopdi-fucking-do pascone for not getting the point.

do we care if you a staffer knows what's going on? no.
                      we care that we have no fucking clue what's going on, and no one from staff seems to care to give any clarification on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                        well whoopdi-fucking-do pascone for not getting the point.

do we care if you a staffer knows what's going on? no.
                        we care that we have no fucking clue what's going on, and no one from staff seems to care to give any clarification on this subject.
                        if there is no information, how can you have it? you know what we know, there's a staff meeting sunday.
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

so staff hasn't given twl a thought from the end of the last twl season till this weekend?

that doesn't sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                            so staff hasn't given twl a thought from the end of the last twl season till this weekend?

that doesn't sound good.
                            this thread is about the start time : )

Comment

stop trying to be fucking elusive and mysterious, no one's pants are getting charmed off. your posts are complete bullshit, calling trench wars community out for being skeptical about twl because staff fucked the bots up last year and CLEARLY they couldn't fuck the bots up this year because pascone is a moderator!!!! we're curious and all you do is come back with keanu-esque responses.

"what's the hold up? are the bots the problem again?"

"there is no spoon"

your responses did a shit-load of good, thanks for helpin' out you cunt muffin.

on the other hand, thanks kim for posting that other thread. i just wish some info would've come sooner.
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

stop trying to be fucking elusive and mysterious, no one's pants are getting charmed off. your posts are complete bullshit, calling trench wars community out for being skeptical about twl because staff fucked the bots up last year and CLEARLY they couldn't fuck the bots up this year because pascone is a moderator!!!! we're curious and all you do is come back with keanu-esque responses.

"what's the hold up? are the bots the problem again?"

"there is no spoon"

your responses did a shit-load of good, thanks for helpin' out you cunt muffin.

on the other hand, thanks kim for posting that other thread. i just wish some info would've come sooner.
                                yay, more insulting staff members

Comment

Working...
                                X