No announcement yet.

twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeenyuss chill abit bro, after this weekend you will get more info about TWL.
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Leagues will start end of jan / first week in feb. Getting the TWL Staff together this weekend to go over finalized rules updates and testing the bots for the season. We are looking at 12 teams each league 11 week schedule.

Comment

happy now ladies?
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

rev ur engines baby twl is-a-comin
          1:megaman89> got important announcement
          1:megaman89> stfu
          1:megaman89> CIG SMOKE GOT A JOB!
          1:Revolt> where
          1:megaman89> WALMART
          1:megaman89> LOL
          1:cripple> LOL
          1:megaman89> in the shoe department

Shinobi

Former Trench Wars Moderator

Loved or hated, but never ignored

Comment

12 teams for each league is stupid, I mean for basing I can understand but there are more then enough (or will be now that a TWL date is scheduled) ld and lj squads who can vie for the 16 spots. There is no need to reduce the amount of teams in the two popular leagues just because basing isn't doing well. I know your biggest concern is the amount of squads that dropped out last year, but if you will refer to my TWL Idea thread, I propose a very good solution to this problem, much better then reducing the amount of teams in TWLD/J.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

16 teams is how TeKs first got into LB and is a good way to encourage more basing squads to play. Being able to say that your squad made TWL in any aspect {even if you got owned} gives a squad more respect and 16 teams keeps the Leagues more attractive for up and coming squads. Most of the members of Teks original roster have moved on to other squads most of which are in TWL in one division or another ?go TWLBTeks and you can see what our first season roster was we were a squad for a total of 9 weeks and got into TWL because LB was made into 16 teams that season.
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

Revolt has a funny signature, and I don't mean the chat log.
                sdg

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  12 teams for each league is stupid, I mean for basing I can understand but there are more then enough (or will be now that a TWL date is scheduled) ld and lj squads who can vie for the 16 spots. There is no need to reduce the amount of teams in the two popular leagues just because basing isn't doing well. I know your biggest concern is the amount of squads that dropped out last year, but if you will refer to my TWL Idea thread, I propose a very good solution to this problem, much better then reducing the amount of teams in TWLD/J.
                  I agree Wark, that there should be 16 teams for LD/LJ. Only because i want my squad to make LJ

edit: Dads, i see my name on there! =D
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

unworthy squads usually slip by when you put the limit too high but it's un-fair to those squads who deserve a shot at TWL. What's in place to stop squads squeezing through who have shown absolutely no ability to play in a league nor deserve it?
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

http://twl.trenchwars.org/index.php?...twl&page=rules
                      ?find dads revenge

Comment

12 team idea is great. Dont let these guys who are on shitty squads tell u different because they are afraid they wont make it to TWL. No offence dads wasnt meant4u! TWD is where the newer squads can come and learn and get known. Remember TWD is also a league and also has winners at the end of the season. TWL is the top level competition in TW and should be competative each and every week.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Kawrae View Post
                          lol i love it when a nerd stands up and tries to say something that starts with that.
                          me2, it's funny how they think they can flaw any small debate about the game by stating the amount of dimensions it has. FOO, YOU PLAY IT, IT'S A GOOD GAME - YES THE GRAPHICS SUCK BUT THE COMMUNITY IS FUN.

Comment

16 could cause controversy, yes it would encourage new squads but again its league... 12 would be much more competitive, and consistent.
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan View Post
                              16 could cause controversy, yes it would encourage new squads but again its league... 12 would be much more competitive, and consistent.
                              unless of course you get another gantz squad or speed or w/e they are that will go 0-10 or 0-8 and dissolve, and the only reason they got into the top 12 instead of some other squad that might win a few games is because they played $flabby$ or gianttiger 50 times a day
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Well with TWLB you have to consider two things. Either you want each and every game in twl to be as competitive as possible and make every weekend an exciting weekend. I think this would help get the older players more active in playing twlb.

or..

Considering we've been trying to increase the basing population in the past few years, having more squads would encourage more people to go into basing.

Of course, we have the issue in that there are one side who would prefer competitiveness and the other who would prefer to try to keep the basing population going up, but it goes either way. The decrease in competition is causing older players to quit because it's getting boring, but the increase in competition causes it to be much harder for newer players to get into basing.

Comment

Working...
                                X