This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
    I seem to remember you telling me how you were the one who introduced CE to TW, you claimed to have taught many players how to use it, you claim to be the one who discovered how to do certain things and spread this knowledge around TW.

So you can say that you only used it for shits and giggles and not to be better, but if you're claims are true, that point really isn't valid as you've enabled countless people to be able to cheat to gain an advantage.
    lol just read what you said. Oh and i seem to remember you asking me if using CE is possible to dissapear and reappear. Don't slate me then ask me to help you god for saken staff. Don't you think it's funny that they ban me for life but then ask for help? rofl
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
      Lol you obviously don't know me; trust me if i wanted back in tw i'll be there. I've lost interest of being the best at Trench Wars, it's time to master a new zone. But i don't understand, you are calling me a nerd and your discussing someonething that is irrelavant, to you- you don't play anymore. God if i was to be bothered logging onto my other pc i'll hack you already. Now don't even talk anymore, thanks.
      FUCKING NERD!

Holy shit you keep digging yourself a deeper hole you sad sack of shit.

Stay tuned for the next riveting post by Iain to see if it's even humanly possible to make himself look like a bigger tool.

Comment

lol just read what you said. Oh and i seem to remember you asking me if using CE is possible to dissapear and reappear. Don't slate me then ask me to help you god for saken staff. Don't you think it's funny that they ban me for life but then ask for help? rofl
        I did ask you yes, and you gave me the info I wanted and for that I am grateful. This doesn't take away from the fact what you (claim you) did in the past is worse than anyone who uses the cheats, thus making your whole "I only used CE for fun in elim" argument irrelevant.
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

A little rap for you Rudy, it's about time you got off that fat booty, and get back on duty. You've got no chance to catch me this time, i'm the best what can i say...you better get on your knees and start to pray, before i send down a killer sting ray with an AK. Well anyway little girls and boys, i'm about to go play with my toys. oh look what's starting it's elim, come watch me blow these fuckers up like a muslim.

But oh shit here comes Pure_Luck. "What are you doing here you bad crook? Vys you can't mess with me im police chief". he thinks he's banned me and has a sign of relief. But you can't ban me i'll always be here...i'll just appaear...leaving you'se in fear, we all know you to are queer, so i'll just stop this rap so you can do it in rudy's rear.
          Just when I thought you'd run out of things to suck at. Try harder P.Dummy. That lucrative record deal is well within your grasp, but it's going to be a hard sell getting your relatives to buy more than one copy between them.

I'd ask you how the evading is going, but I already know that answer. Keep me posted whenever you get in, that way you can gloat about it legitimately instead of "pretend evading".

Comment

looks like an owning by rudy

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Just when I thought you'd run out of things to suck at. Try harder P.Dummy. That lucrative record deal is well within your grasp, but it's going to be a hard sell getting your relatives to buy more than one copy between them.

I'd ask you how the evading is going, but I already know that answer. Keep me posted whenever you get in, that way you can gloat about it legitimately instead of "pretend evading".
              LOL, he got you = D
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

evading is a lot easier than i thought. almost as easy as being the best warbird in the trench.
                offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

Rudy i know i'm not evading and i can't be arsed evading, no need to worry about that. But i just find it funny to tell you im evading then you to be searching your heart out. But i'm glad to see people snitchin on my chat about my pretending, anyway whoever you are you can leave my chat, i don't want fucktard staff asslickers talking to me, kthx.
                  Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Fortunately, since you've got a lifeban, I suppose you won't have to worry about talking to him anymore.

Comment

Rudy i know i'm not evading and i can't be arsed evading, no need to worry about that. But i just find it funny to tell you im evading then you to be searching your heart out. But i'm glad to see people snitchin on my chat about my pretending, anyway whoever you are you can leave my chat, i don't want fucktard staff asslickers talking to me, kthx.
                      I find it even more humorous that you're probably now interrogating your remaining E-friends to determine which of them snitched on you.
                      Here's the catch: None of them did.

Or perhaps I'm lying in order to keep my informant close to you. After all, I can't have known you weren't somehow in TW without some inside help.

Just something to ponder while you idle in RedStar.

Comment

hmm

Im a celeb' .

Comment

lol denny your avatar is the same as my msn one

edit: and apparently on here too, grr i saw it 1st
                          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                          caco <ER>> )Oo
                          caco <ER>> bot thief!
                          caco <ER>> duel me for it
                          Evasive <E> no!
                          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Yeah, okay, Israeli. I gave you a mulligan with the other thread, but now you're just being a clown.

Closed, Israeli warned for dead thread revival.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                            X