Salvia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvia

i know its been mentioned in previous posts...but i never really paid much heed because it didn't apply to me. Well, now it does, and i dont want to go back and look through old threads. Reccomendations, warnings, good/bad experiences? The girl i talked to was all gun-ho about it, but you can't usually trust people like that. I need completely objective info por favor

If you want it to work you need to get the 20x potent kind or whatever. I personally didn't like it very much - the feeling is really strange almost like a clearer nitrous high (and obviously longer). I couldn't stop laughing for about 45 seconds and felt oddly high (almost like tripping) for about 10 minutes but after that I just had a splitting headache and finally had to go to sleep to get rid of it. Not recommended.

Comment

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/..._effects.shtml

Comment

I tried some 40X (I think...I'm not sure, because I didn't buy it) and all it made me do was laugh hysterically for like 5 minutes and have a weird out of body feeling/high. I wouldn't reccomend it though, because the comedown is kinda gay. On top of that, it costs quite a bit. Just buy some weed instead and smoke that.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

My experience with Salvia D. was a couple of years ago, 21x, torch lighter, homemade gravity pipe, and keeping the 'hit' in for 40 seconds:

I had a great experience with it, although I must say it was more of an intrapersonal experience rather than a 'I gotta go out and party' feeling. It was the first time I fell in love with Jesus Christ (readying for the flak), and it was the only hallucinogen that I am proud about and willing to talk about. It's the only drug I can safely say that has brought me the least amount of recreation, yet has made an impact on my everyday life, even to this day.

Unlike marijuana or many other 'safe' drugs, this is the one I hope stays legal... but I hope that kids and/or adults that wish to experience it are educated about it, and are doing it in a safe and appropriate enviornment. Unlike its little bothers, if you're good to the plant, it will return the favor in a lasting way.

NOTE: I have not tried the newer 'club' brands, nor have I smoked in years

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
            i know its been mentioned in previous posts...but i never really paid much heed because it didn't apply to me. Well, now it does, and i dont want to go back and look through old threads. Reccomendations, warnings, good/bad experiences? The girl i talked to was all gun-ho about it, but you can't usually trust people like that. I need completely objective info por favor
            wow, could u waste your money on something more uselss?

just buy some fucking weed..

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              I tried some 40X (I think...I'm not sure, because I didn't buy it) and all it made me do was laugh hysterically for like 5 minutes and have a weird out of body feeling/high. I wouldn't reccomend it though, because the comedown is kinda gay. On top of that, it costs quite a bit. Just buy some weed instead and smoke that.
              lol nice, great minds think alike.

Comment

yeah..everybody who did the salvia was pissed off...except for my gf who had a great trip and thought she was in a clock for half and hour...

i ended up smoking medical-grade pot in a bathroom with 3 others...good shit. esp because one of them jammed on a guitar for about 45 mins afterwards which was sweet...

Comment

I heard a story about someone who smoked salvia and was high for five minutes but felt like she was tripping for 20 years. Not trying it, most likely.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I have SALIVA in my mouth.

=)

Comment

I did this a few years ago. 20x.

1. I felt like I was on fire for the first 5 or so minutes. Even after I felt like I was engulfed in flames, it only got a little better. Like I was smoldering. I splashed my face with a lot of water during this time to "put out the fire".

2. I just stared at a lava lamp chuckling for the next five, wondering just how hot the wax inside of it was.

3. My friends and I decided that maybe listening to Ween's "Roses Are Free" would enhance our already shitty high. Didn't work.

4. I went and ate some delicious triscuits. With cheese, bitches. With cheese.

That was my extra intense Salvia experience. Lasted all of about 15-20 minutes.

3.2 OUT OF 10
                      Last edited by Pearl Jam; 01-21-2007, 12:53 PM.
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

also did the 20x and used a steamroller. i giggled uncontrolably for about 2 or 3 minutes. i kept tring to make sentences but very unsuccessfully becuase the giggle. i sat down on the bed then giggled some more and played with a really squishy pillow till i came down. the coming down wasnt bad for me.

there were several of us doin this. my roommate at the time had an out of body experience where he flew out the window and around hte building. he then came back and tried to speak in a language that was not real, he jsut clained to be tryign to talk in circles like everyone else was.

another guy that i swam with did it and got scared and hid in the closet giggling/crying for 10 minutes before he came down and decided that he hated it.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Salvia is pretty much the most intense drug you can do if you do it right. Try two large bowls of 20 or 40x (anything lower is useless), through a bong WITHOUT water (don't put it in a joint, it will be useless) using a butane lighter (butane is key, salvia must be heated to a certain temperature for the salvinorin to take effect). And don't smoke pot for at least 4 or 5 hours before you smoke salvia, the effect is extremely diminished if you're still high.

Only a drug to do with a few close friends. I can pretty much guarantee that you will HATE your trip while it's happening to you, unless you get off on not knowing who you are, and what the fuck is going on. Pretty much the only thing you become certain of on salvia is that you are stuck in this new fucked up world and everything you once knew before is a lie. Many of my friends shared this exact same revelation during a trip. Small hits usually leads to giggling, a more confused pot-high, and very mild visuals for 5-10 minutes. Using the method I explained above completely immerses you in a different world for almost half an hour.

The good thing about salvia is that it can change your life, paul's story is a good example. I guess it's because while on it you experience a life that is so inhumanly different. Salvia has changed my life for the better, I'm much more spiritual and even optomistic, and I have learned a lot about perception, and how the world is not quite what our human senses would leave us to believe. Only try salvia if you are an adventurer and welcome change. Oh yeah, and smoke a fat blunt an hour or two after the trip, I'm not sure why but it was the best pot high I've ever had.
                          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                            yeah..everybody who did the salvia was pissed off...except for my gf who had a great trip and thought she was in a clock for half and hour...

i ended up smoking medical-grade pot in a bathroom with 3 others...good shit. esp because one of them jammed on a guitar for about 45 mins afterwards which was sweet...
                            theres nothing special about med-grade weed besides its brown and not a full thc high :/ still gets u baked tho

Comment

lies..."most intense drug you can do if you do it right" i can think of plenty of drugs that have an even more intense high even if u dont do it right LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X