This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Invitations!

Captains/Squadowners will be contacted to accept or decline their invitation to TWL 10 and must decide by Wednesday, but perferably sooner so things can get done. An e-mail must be sent to twleagues@gmail.com for the invitation to be accepted. Please read and understand the new rules and all the rules there are before accepting.

green names=accepted

TWLD:
    -FINAL-
    Ash
    Boz
    Disoblige
    Dice
    Rampage
    Sake
    Savanger
    Syndicate
    Syne
    Squad!!
    Thunder

TWLJ:
    -FINAL-
    Ancients
    Ash
    Boz
    Dice
    Disoblige
    Mambo
    Pandora
    Plade
    Rampage
    Syndicate
    Thunder

TWLB:
    -FINAL-
    Anti-Scrub
    BasingCrew
    Dice
    Disoblige
    Mambo
    Pandora
    Penetrate
    Spastic
    Syndicate
    Thunder
    Virtuosus

There is also a list of squads in case a squad chooses not to accept the invitation, so don't dissolve your squad too quickly.
    Last edited by pascone; 02-13-2007, 03:41 PM.
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

CoNGRATULATIONS PENETRATE!!!!!
    afksry

Comment

rival 4 win!
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

killergt ?squadjoin squad!!
        Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

ummmmm i accept! HUUU RAH
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

might want to change that text from green...can't see it all. Make it bold instead.

Comment

T comes before V in the alphabet

well i dunno what u meant with the green squad names, just looked alphabetical till then
              TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
              TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
              TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
              ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

we're in.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                  rival 4 win!
                  nope.
                  -Bubbles
                  Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                  Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

I for one will not be a part of bailing staffers out for already helping to ruin twl this season by having all these shitty squads get into twl while clearly talented ones are left out... rival, unleash, and ancs are clearly better than some of the squads in twl at the moment, i hope none of these squads accept an invitation if the other squads dont...

its a slap in the face to be a substitute squad, its staff's fault for reinviting so many squads this twl, and ruining the 50% rule, its a big change that should have never happened, good job of already putting a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths :/
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      I for one will not be a part of bailing staffers out for already helping to ruin twl this season by having all these shitty squads get into twl while clearly talented ones are left out... rival, unleash, and ancs are clearly better than some of the squads in twl at the moment, i hope none of these squads accept an invitation if the other squads dont...

its a slap in the face to be a substitute squad, its staff's fault for reinviting so many squads this twl, and ruining the 50% rule, its a big change that should have never happened, good job of already putting a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths :/
                      I second Exalt. :down:
                      1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

why is it their fault they win games and accumulate points?
                        why is it wrong for proven squads to get invited into a league? Why is it TWL staff's fault that squads didn't play enough games to qualify? Don't blame staff, blame the captains for not playing/winning enough games
                        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                          why is it their fault they win games and accumulate points?
                          why is it wrong for proven squads to get invited into a league? Why is it TWL staff's fault that squads didn't play enough games to qualify? Don't blame staff, blame the captains for not playing/winning enough games

Well Put... I don't give a fuck who says Syne sucks or who says Syne don't deserve to be in. We are in. We did what we needed to do. We earned our points we dd'ed ligit good squads and beat them. Respect is something we will have to earn. Fuck YOU Exalt.... All you did was diss my squad. I didn't see Unleash get invited. Although, I think they are a twl squad easily. Congrats to all who got in. I hope we do well and good luck to all.

I have seen many people talk shit, and I'm not going to do that. Unleash is a good squad. But, Give respect were respect is due Exalt.. gg nub

Sincerely,
                          Acon
                          Last edited by Soul Survivor; 02-11-2007, 09:05 PM.
                          OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                            We are in. We did what we needed to do. We earned our points we dd'ed ligit good squads and beat them. Respect is something we will have to earn.
                            Im going to randomly pull out the legit good squads you played from your recent games found at:
                            http://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/9507/recent

Feb 10 2pm win Paladen
                            Feb 10 12pm win Reglect
                            Feb 09 11pm win GiantTiger
                            Feb 09 4pm win GiantTiger
                            Feb 08 9pm loss Warpath
                            -Bubbles
                            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Think we'll have a triple crown this season?

This season's three-league squads are: -FINAL-, dicE, Disoblige, Syndicate, and Thunder.

Comment

Working...
                              X