No announcement yet.

Best Javs in JD/LJ as of NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waven should be 2nd tier imho and I should be 3rd or 4th. GJ though cause most of these other people couldn't make a list like that, yet alone as accurate. I think scoop volunteered to do the wb one.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

but reaver you were talking about doing it last night on some chat or another!
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

To be honest, some of those picks totally suck as off NOW!!!

As best 7 jd/lj javs in tw, you have: sika, merce, amputate, ease, megaman89, demonfaze and fludd....

WTF ARE YOU THINKING?
        mm89 isn't a good jav... he might be able to pull of a lot of kills vs easy opponents... but he is rather bad when he plays good opponents...(doesn't belong there)
        Sika is just good, I cannot understand how he does it with hardly any prac..., yet he makes some really bad moves from time to time...(belongs there and always will)
        Merce, still having a name on how good he used to be... not even the shadow of what he once was(doesn't belong there)
        Ease and demonfaze are for me the same types of players, and it is hard to determine who of them is the better one... They can just wait wait wait and wait... and force someone into a corner, to then strike.(both belong there probably, although they are not really javs....)
        The 2 players I got left right now are amputate and fludd, I really cannot comment on them close to objectively, although ill try...
        Fludd is a player that is handy on every team... He cannot team for shit, he cannot help others get kills... but when he gets a chance to pick up an easy kill, he will make that kill in 90% of the cases... He is a great player to have as a 5th... but 5 fludds will make a sucky team...

Amputate is like rough to me... They are pretty good... they are very consistant... but they cannot do the surprising stuff no one expects...(like crazy bounces,dodges and other shit)

Although, on the other hand... when i look at the other javelin players these days... this top 7 might be pretty accurates, mainly because the javelin scene is kinda bad nowadays...

There are also made too much mistakes when looking at the rankings of every individual person... You cannot say one is the best javelin out there, and certainly not JD or LJ javelin... For one, a player that goes around 13-8 every match might be doing way better then one of his teammates who goes 14-2 almost every match... There are only a handfull of people who see when a person is supporting well and shit, and who don't look just at scores... (this on the top squads, cause plade and boz see this shit, but just are kinda bad as in personal skills)

As I cannot really make sucha list of my own... Ill just make a small list of players I have the most problems against when playing them(This excludes the players from pirates and shit, who I've recently only played with, instead of against... And includes my observations from earlier seasons.):

- Myself (doh)
        - sika (eventhough he is my teammate, he does some insane shit)
        - Ease (So damn consistant, not really a jav... but knows how to kill/team out an alone guy really wel).
        - Demonfaze (see ease)

Cannot really name any others.... too many players who can do either really good or really bad, cannot really judge them nowadays... last year cape would've been in for sure, aswell as merce... just not at this point...

Also... Kim says he is talking about the totall package in lj/jd... there are too few ppl to even be considered good in any 2 of the categories aformentioned...

PjOtTeR for LJ champion... no way stopping me
        Unless ur a bisexual woman...
        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

PJ, you're a good jav and definitely in 1st tier but you have no right to call yourself anywhere near the top few in the zone....

Reaver, I agree you should be 1st tier as with waven.

Also PJ you're comment 'mainly because the javelin scene is kinda bad nowadays...' wtf are you talking about? I don't understand this comment at all to be honest. There's this general and misconcieved assumption held amongst a few old players that the older TWLs were better and that they had a certain 'authenticity' or 'worthiness' that new TWLs don't have purely because they are new. The typical argument held by these morons is that 'all the elite players have left'. Moreover, they go so far as to say that they don't try in new TWLs and in doing so undermine the league. Fuck you people, you've been overtaken and you're too ignorant to see it. The skill bar has been raised in my opinion and I've played in TW as long as TWL has existed.

Come bash me 'vets'.

Comment

lol pj ur not top stop complaining all those javs that are in top are better then you understand the fact..
            1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

I'll do wbs this afternoon if I have some free time .. :P

edit: NOT
              Last edited by Underground; 02-25-2007, 08:58 AM.
              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
              1:Vitja> afk
              1:Underground> haha vit
              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                5 fludds will make a sucky team...
                In team games, usually if the whole team is made up of one 'type' of player there lacks the diversity a multi-talented team gains and thus would naturally be sucky. Very rarely do find someone in a field that could perform every task in that field better than his counterparts.

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                  Fludd is a player that is handy on every team... He cannot team for shit, he cannot help others get kills... but when he gets a chance to pick up an easy kill, he will make that kill in 90% of the cases... He is a great player to have as a 5th... but 5 fludds will make a sucky team...
                  All I have to say is...

TWEL JAVELIN CHAMPION. Thanks. ^-^
                  1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                  1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                  1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                  1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                  1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                  1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                  1:exquisite> ya
                  1:Ease> try skipping school
                  1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                  1:Kian> LOL EASE
                  1:Collusion> LOOL
                  1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

pj mad he cant join dice
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Best Javs in T.W. as of now

I'll give my top 10 in no particular order. Keep in mind I don't see everyone you guys see, and it MUST be based slightly on subjectivity, only because I cannot judge those I have not see very much or at all. They are just above "11th" best. If this is even possible to measure, I don't know, but here you are, fellow nerdsand yes, you are a nerd if you are reading this)

- Exquisite

- PjOtTeR

- Rough

- Cape

- demonfaze

- Dazzal

- Stayon

- Joe

- USS Banana

- fireballz

NOTE: Quite a few others who didn't make MY list for whatever reasons, along with myself -

Hercules Amputate Sika Rednaz Ease Necromotic Vitja
                      Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

that sir, is 1 horrible list.
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                        1:waven> is if im going to prison
                        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Sorry CC, have to agree with Megaman. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                            pj mad he cant join dice
                            Ok, how many times have I asked to join dice?
                            And how many times have I been asked to join dice?
                            Just try to answer that, and no more needs to be said...

Too mhz... I've played every twlj there ever was... so I kinda know what the skill-lvl in every 1 of them was like... And when I was at my prime, when I was at my best, I was listed in the same position as I am listed in now...
                            While my skill has dropped significantly... So me saying that the average(not sure)/top skill has dropped a lot, isn't just about blurting out how good it used to be and that nonsense...

BTW guys, when I look at how good a guy is, I don't look at his twd-history and ratings and recs and shit... I just look at how good a player does when he has to play other good players... Great players will never have a blow-out round in good matches, those are the guys like ease, sika and demonfaze.... When It counts, you can always count on them not choking entirely... while they can also pull of big scores.... There are other guys, like fludd and mm89 for example who can pull of great scores in hard games... but can also totally fall apart when it matters... because they do not have the sturdyness the aformentioned players have... There are a lot of players that I haven't seen play as of recently, thus I cannot comment on... so dont whine about me not mentioning those... What you also shouldn't forget is the team every player is on... Just playing with certain players makes you look way better then you actually are...
                            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

I agree with a lot of the things PJ said.
                              1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                              1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                              1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                              1:Vitja> afk
                              1:Underground> haha vit
                              1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

whenever i see pj post especially about javs i just skip it by scrolling down

- rough

Comment

Working...
                                X