Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetalHeadz View Post
    you're inactive+squadless.
    How am I inactive if i play at least 2-3 hours a day? Plus i'm aliased in TWL-J squad just so you know. :fear:

-Cross-
    1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

• I dropped off the list!
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• lol.
        -Kawrae

Comment

• 11) Pjotter (-FINAL-)
          12) Raples (Mambo)
          13) HotLavaKing (Dice)
          14) Spawnisen (Dice)
          15) Cape (Dice)
          16) Fizzy (Mambo)
          17) Negrita (Thunder)
          18) Steak666 (Disoblige)
          19) Tsunami (Thunder)
          20) koan (-FINAL-)
          21) Exquisite (Disoblige)

since evry1 is flaming mhz, im sure those 11 people above me are better, laughable, not even 1

Comment

• Not gonna look through the whole list so I'll just say what I have to say about top 10. Not gonna put them in any order, just gonna say if they should be in top 10 and try to say why I think so.

1) Sika (-FINAL-) Wouldnt propably put him as #1, but he's definitely top 10. Very high individual skill, nice lag and tactics that piss the fuck out of opponent at times. Dunno bout his teaming ability that much cause lately I havent seen -F- team too much and my memory sucks ass.
            2) Fireballz (Syndicate) Good jav, good at every league, but wouldnt put him at top 10 javs. Maybe in the 10-20 section.
            3) Fludd (Thunder) Definitely top 10. Very skilled, does positive almost every time.
            4) Megaman89 (Dice) Last league was a MM89 league and since he impressed me so much in javs too, I cant but keep him at top 10.
            5) Ease (Thunder) Brilliant javing. He got some surprising moves at times and always seems to do good. Nothing below top 10.
            6) demonfaze (Syndicate) Top 10? Hell yes. demonfaze is like Ease the newbie, always seems to do very well and is a pain in the ass to play against.
            7) Mess (Dice) Not really top 10 imho. Good yea, but not that good.
            8) Waven (Syndicate) I'm running out of things to say about these ppl but nemodot is a top 10 jav for obvious reasons (read Ease and demonfaze).
            9) Merce (-) It's pretty hard to keep up with Merce's doings since he changes squad so often. Haven't seen him play much lately, but he used to be awesome. Tho, since I dont have any recent information about him, I wouldnt list him at top 10, there are better canditates below.
            10) Amputate (Syndicate) Amp's top 10. asdasfds

People I think might be top 10 yet arent there at MHZ's list: Hotlavaking, RednaZ, Pjotter and Acumo.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

• refer to TWLJ All-Stars from last season

the dude with the staff tag

yeah, he's the best.

Don't make me unretire just to shoot you all.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• lol mhz,
                you did something right.
                You didn't put your name on the list.
                Oh, wait you did.. lel

I don't care if i am on any list, I just felt like telling you where you went wrong. I don't have anything against you, just that you have no idea in what your talking about.

Just a side note, your not judging on how people have played recently. Mess use to be really good, but I don't think he is anywhere near how he use to be at the moment.
                anyways
                MetalHeadZ

"thought plade would win twlj"
                lol , how many times do I need to explain this?
                RIGHT after I posted I said I put plade as #1 because im on it, not because they are actually going to be #1.. Should I put this in my signature so I don't have to remind you for the 5th time, I'm sure you have a lot on your mind.:wub:
                Last edited by IceStorm; 02-27-2007, 07:11 PM.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

• metal headz no offense dude

but you put yourself too high

not saying i'm good but i can rattle off names that you ranked below you that are easily better than you

ceyve, kim, plob#f, riksa, zeimonster, rednaz, stayon, phrenitis, dazzal, domi

just to name a *few*, are all easily better than you

seriously no offense intended and i know its difficult to make a huge list like that and keep it organized, but thats fucked up
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I put you 10th and that's the response I get. Fuck you counterproductive nerd.
                    It's not about me getting put as #10 on your list, you got the whole list way off and you tried like 3 times changing it. But since this is YOUR "jav list" I dont even care what spot I am in or anyone is.

go crazy

edit: neither would I care in anyone else's
                    Last edited by Amputate; 02-27-2007, 07:36 PM.
                    Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

• This was only my opinion, shame the people who told me in the zone they thought my list was accurate haven't stuck up for me here...meh, I'd really like to see the people criticising make a better list than I.
                      Last edited by MetalHeadz; 02-27-2007, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dant-Zu View Post
                        Not gonna look through the whole list so I'll just say what I have to say about top 10. Not gonna put them in any order, just gonna say if they should be in top 10 and try to say why I think so.

1) Sika (-FINAL-) Wouldnt propably put him as #1, but he's definitely top 10. Very high individual skill, nice lag and tactics that piss the fuck out of opponent at times. Dunno bout his teaming ability that much cause lately I havent seen -F- team too much and my memory sucks ass.
                        2) Fireballz (Syndicate) Good jav, good at every league, but wouldnt put him at top 10 javs. Maybe in the 10-20 section.
                        3) Fludd (Thunder) Definitely top 10. Very skilled, does positive almost every time.
                        4) Megaman89 (Dice) Last league was a MM89 league and since he impressed me so much in javs too, I cant but keep him at top 10.
                        5) Ease (Thunder) Brilliant javing. He got some surprising moves at times and always seems to do good. Nothing below top 10.
                        6) demonfaze (Syndicate) Top 10? Hell yes. demonfaze is like Ease the newbie, always seems to do very well and is a pain in the ass to play against.
                        7) Mess (Dice) Not really top 10 imho. Good yea, but not that good.
                        8) Waven (Syndicate) I'm running out of things to say about these ppl but nemodot is a top 10 jav for obvious reasons (read Ease and demonfaze).
                        9) Merce (-) It's pretty hard to keep up with Merce's doings since he changes squad so often. Haven't seen him play much lately, but he used to be awesome. Tho, since I dont have any recent information about him, I wouldnt list him at top 10, there are better canditates below.
                        10) Amputate (Syndicate) Amp's top 10. asdasfds

People I think might be top 10 yet arent there at MHZ's list: Hotlavaking, RednaZ, Pjotter and Acumo.
                        Don't know what that means at all.
                        Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
                        Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
                        Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                          ceyve, kim, plob#f, riksa, zeimonster, rednaz, stayon, phrenitis, dazzal, domi

just to name a *few*, are all easily better than you
                          In all honesty voth, it was just my take from past experience. I'm not going to dispute single player positions but the fact you singled ME out as the biggest misplacement on the list shines light on your motives as you said the whole list is 'shit'??

Let's face it bro, we haven't exactly seen eye to eye and quite frankly (to return a similarily 'unintended offencive' message) I don't rate you much of a baser let alone someone who could comment laterally and objectively to a Javelin topic. I don't think you've ever seen me play a twlj match, perhaps you could do a bit of research before making such flippent comments? It's sad to see your biases get in the way of your comments, something you've praised me for NOT doing previously....

hit me with a 'return to the point - you're shit' post.

but this is good, I wanted to spark a debate..
                          Last edited by MetalHeadz; 02-27-2007, 07:47 PM.

Comment

This was only my opinion, shame the people who told me in the zone they thought my list was accurate haven't stuck up for me here...meh, I'd really like to see the people criticising make a better list than I.
                            That is a good point, I highly doubt I could make a list even close to as accurate as yours. I apologize for being so rash. If I made a list, It would probably have many more issues then your list.

It's also hard to rate a lot of these guys, because most of them are inactive. Since when has rough been on? Yet he's really good. It's hard to pin point where he would be considering he hasn't been on as much as other players, like Kim; I know he's good because he's active etc.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                            ---
                            5:waven> freeze
                            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                            5:Freeze> LOL
                            5:waven> that's how things work around here
                            --
                            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

In all honesty voth, it was just my take from past experience. I'm not going to dispute single player positions but the fact you singled ME out as the biggest misplacement on the list shines light on your motives as you said the whole list is 'shit'??

Let's face it bro, we haven't exactly seen eye to eye and quite frankly (to return a similarily 'unintended offencive' message) I don't rate you much of a baser let alone someone who could comment laterally and objectively to a Javelin topic. I don't think you've ever seen me play a twlj match, perhaps you could do a bit of research before making such flippent comments? It's sad to see your biases get in the way of your comments, something you've praised me for NOT doing previously....

hit me with a 'return to the point - you're shit' post.

but this is good, I wanted to spark a debate..
                              Considering you, yourself made the topic, I was curious as to where you put yourself, which, in my opinion, however much you value it, is not a correct place.

And yes, I have seen you play a twlj match. Additionally, I have also played in TWLJ and I would consider TWLJ my second league, behind basing. I know what's good in TWLJ, and just because I have chose not to pursue a TWLJ season in a while doesn't mean that I can't comment on it. I played TWLJ before you played I think, and to be quite honest, I don't give a fuck if you're good or not, but if you're going to post these kinds of things you got to accept that you're not the only person with an opinion out there, and just because -FINAL- went on a newbie recruiting spree doesn't mean your opinion is the only correct one.

Unlike you, I have not once claimed to be good at anything, so I don't see where you get off with the "you suck" comments. I could completely stop playing the game and just watch TWJD/TWLJ and still have valid opinions about who's good and who's not.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• why tsunami on top 100 should be on top 1000 maybe
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                                DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                                1:waven> is if im going to prison
                                1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Working...
                                X