Lamage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamage

As of right now we have 3 capts all who are not rly active.. And were busy this week and unable to get ahold of them i told savanger and asked for them to schedule a time for sunday.. They said ok they did that all 3 of there capts agree. I get on Thursday night and they changed it to saturday because they know we cant show half our team. So we will be playing like 2 potential starters.. But oh well Gonna be funny as hell when savanger loses to squad!!'s B team Loool

Hey qs i think i kinda feel sry for what sk8 did to you now :P
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

it's preseason
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Mega if they do it preseason there gonna do it reg season..,but hold off on what i said for a few capt just logged on ez pz
      [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Best thread of the year. No doubt.

Comment

Is Lamage some sort of French word?

And does it stand for working the system?

Comment

another useless thread about the scheducling shit.
            go read cig smoke's thread already blind fuk

Comment

Originally posted by Jz- View Post
              another useless thread about the scheducling shit.
              go read cig smoke's thread already blind fuk
              Angry pencil =) ^___^

Comment

Lol, I bet Unabled felt like he was gonna get a f**kin kings reception on this forum and how we were all going to diss savanger...

yawn newb, go talk 2 someone who cares - at the end of the day it's preseason and twld (yawn).

Comment

Actually we picked Saturday, because we found out many of the people we might want to play can't come on Sunday.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
                    Mega if they do it preseason there gonna do it reg season..,but hold off on what i said for a few capt just logged on ez pz

They didnt do anything wrong, its not there fault ur on a squad w/ 3 inactive captains. Get them to hand over (C) to someone active just for scheduling purposes if thats the case.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

heres what you don't know

1. they asked for saturday the first day scheduling was up
                      2. your squad never asked for a time
                      3. the rules state if a captain doesn't request a time within 48 hours, the time will go to the time asked.
                      4. i talked to your team and savanager captains and they didn't want to budge from the saturday time.

yeah its only preseason, so it should be a wake up call for your captains then..
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Lool pascone no.. good bs bro. I talked to there captians before and after this whole incident they originally selcedt times for sunday and changed it to saturday today so wtf you talking about they all told me they changed it from sunday to saturday today

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
                          Lool pascone no.. good bs bro. I talked to there captians before and after this whole incident they originally selcedt times for sunday and changed it to saturday today so wtf you talking about they all told me they changed it from sunday to saturday today
                          Actually I bitched out 2 of our caps for not having a time set, but they've had the shit down for a while now. We've been waiting on you guys, and you said yourself your caps are inactive. So you have no case, shut up and go make a sandwhich.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                            Is Lamage some sort of French word?

And does it stand for working the system?
                            Le Mage? heyyy!!! Le Mage!!!!
                            -Dave

Comment

From Wikipedia:

Le mage is an opera in five acts by Jules Massenet to a French libretto by Jean Richepin. It was first performed at the Opéra Comique in Paris on March 16, 1891.

Le mage has been rarely performed since its premiere and is one of Massenet's least known operas. However, it falls squarely in the middle of his most inspired period and, perhaps, deserves another look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unabled, tell your captains to get their shit together... no cap should be this irresponsible if they're in the leagues. If this continues to happen, you'll be weeded out regardless, so give em a slapping.

Comment

Working...
                              X