salvia dividorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salvia dividorium

Ok, so my brother is going to buy salvia dividorium leafs, but I heard from some of my friends that you don't know that you are in a trip and that it might be dangerous or w/e shit they talk about, but I don't want to get hooked to it but actually i'm just wondering if anyone of you smoked it before? any stories of friends? and next two weeks off (from school) I'm gonna do LSD.. any stories about that or any reasons why I should/shouldn't do it?
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

if youre not doin at least 20x extract, you'll have a tough time feelin anything

but ah well

ive done it and i remember it all... was jsut weird. i giggled alot

buddy of mine hid and whined in a closet for like 5 minutes...

yeah, jsut smoke it with a friend and one at a time. its pretty amusing watching what other people do... and it doesnt last long at all

shrug

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Depending on the strength, a trip on salvia divinorum can seem more real than one on LSD. Its a gamble whether or not its a good/bad trip and one I wouldn't recommend, but if you do, make sure you have your buddies there with you so they can stop you doing something stupid like committing suicide while you are hallucinating.

Comment

I've heard a ton of people that didn't like it. Really nobody I know strongly recommends it.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Stop using that shit. Drink alcohol it's safe and shit =P!
          (Paradise)>dj sage
          (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
          1: Dynasty> LOL
          1:vue> LOL
          1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Salvia is a rip, just smoke a shitload of weed.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

yeah, Salvia was almost as dissapointing as watching the 300 sober.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I have only heard bad things about it

here's one guy talking about his trip
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

f

Comment

Working...
                  X