Pandora over BoZ
    -F- beating THunder by 12
    Diso over Rampage (debatably an upset)
    Mambo over syndicate

LB-
    Thunder over Spas
    BC over -F-

DISCUSS
    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

maybe just..... maybe
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Ash over Savanger.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by concealed View Post
        Pandora over BoZ
        -F- beating THunder by 12
        ^ Those two are not upsets.
        It's hard to not consider pandora over boz an upset. But everyone knows pandora was going to win before the game took place. That's what I believed anyways, boz really needed there A game to beat pandora regardless... So I wouldn't consider it an upset.

-f- over thunder.. naturally but by 12.. kind of amazing
        But not that big of an upset.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

-f- lost to basingcrew because they were fucking around. if they would have played five spiders and everest in terrier it wouldn't have been close.
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
            -f- lost to basingcrew because they were fucking around. if they would have played five spiders and everest in terrier it wouldn't have been close.
            It is hard to use that, what happened is done. If basingcrew lost, do you think people would say 'basing crew was just messing around, they must be having some troubles because their A game wasnt to the table'. In the past weeks BC had been ridiculed for their mistakes, and their adversary decided to play a special thinking perhaps BC would let it go and allow themselves further degraded. At some point BC put the foot down in the match and decided to win vs the special in the lineup mocking them.

Basically, twl is NOT best 2 out of 3 rounds and so upsets take place more to tides that form early on. If other squads gained the same momentum the first 3 matches and got beaten for the first time now, then that would also be an 'upset'.

There are odds in basically every game, its easy to say "what if" when something goes contrary to what you have learned. But when the 'what ifs start' it also works in favor of the underdog or the more lowly viewed party.
            For example the mambo upset game, 'what if' some of our javs pracced alot recently which goes unseen with name titles but small things like this just affect the odds of something happening or not. Syndicate losing is an upset, but their next match is fresh and anything could happen. The odds are still high with their favor because of their background and experiences but as with any other squad there are always other possibilities.
            TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
            TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
            TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
            ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
              It is hard to use that, what happened is done. If basingcrew lost, do you think people would say 'basing crew was just messing around, they must be having some troubles because their A game wasnt to the table'. In the past weeks BC had been ridiculed for their mistakes, and their adversary decided to play a special thinking perhaps BC would let it go and allow themselves further degraded. At some point BC put the foot down in the match and decided to win vs the special in the lineup mocking them.

agree to dissagree
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Our captains fucked up which clearly had an effect on our game.
                However, Basingcrew played better at the time and deserved to win. I don't see what all this "upset" talk is about, Basingcrew has obviously had it's ups and downs but they've always managed to pull an OK season.
                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Good Job Diso!

Comment

Yeah was really upset week, mambo over syndi is amazing, too bad i didnt have time to watch that match =/
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      Yeah was really upset week, mambo over syndi is amazing, too bad i didnt have time to watch that match =/
                      Plade over Dice is also pretty amazing. :P
                      Regency> not in for dd lol
                      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

basingcrew lived up to their named and served an ass kicking... suprised jebu was on the bench... must have gave coords

Comment

I missed 'em. Damnit!
                          It looked like a really good week for TWLB.
                          It was a beautiful day, so I went out riding instead of recording the LB matches. I'm regretting it. <_<

Congrats to the winners! :bigups:

Comment

Originally posted by Squadless View Post
                            basingcrew lived up to their named and served an ass kicking... suprised jebu was on the bench... must have gave coords
                            He was goatching tennsi lessons at that time
                            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                            3:Best> see it coming
                            3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                              He was goatching tennsi lessons at that time
                              lol jebu's quite the character... need to recruit him

Comment

Working...
                              X