Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xbox 360; are you a rainbow six or a Ghost Recon kinda guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox 360; are you a rainbow six or a Ghost Recon kinda guy?

i'd have to say im more of a rainbox six person, feels like there is more skill involved although i do really like GRAW2, comments?
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Definitely Rainbow six!

Comment

Well, basing this off off Rainbow Six: Vegas vs Ghost Recon 2 ... I'd have to say Rainbow Six. With the latest installment, Vegas had a bit more of that "arcade" feel to it, while still having the realism. GRAW is just less forgiving than R6.
      DELETED

Comment

yeah i kind of meant vegas and ghost recon 2...but im guessing most people got that , plus on xbox live ghost recon 2 has, for some reason, restricted the movement of your character e.g. you cannot pin yourself to a wall but you can in single player..
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

The multiplayer modes are way better in Vegas than in GRAW, too. But I still mainly play Gears of War or any car racing game. Oooh that or Dead or Alive 4 is still fun online.
          DELETED

Comment

gears of war on xbox live has never really clicked on for me...maybe i should try and spend time on it though...iv always given up after a few goes (the people on there are too nerdy)
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Dameon's Online GoW Guide:

Step 1: Go Jack Bauer mode...

Remember, the pistol is your most powerful gun, regardless of what you think. Empty half a clip at normal power, or just 3 or 4 at extra damage and one pistol whip up close will down a man. From there you can curb stomp, shoot him, or whip him again to finish him off.

Step 2: Bust that shottie like John Gotti

If you can time the lagshots, you can become a surgeon on the battlefield with this tool. Up close, get about 90% of the buckshot on your prey and they will tear in half .. very satisfying. If you can't get close enough, a couple shots will put them in the red, a third would down them or cleave them in half as well. You could possibly get 1 real close to the head to blow it off as well. Remember, don't use the melee with the shottie though, for it's very slow.

Step 3: Chainsaws are only for movies...

If you're lucky enough to get the melee chainsaw on a guy .. remember, you are left out in the open, not able to defend yourself, for about 5 seconds while you finish your death animation. By that time you'll have someone else behind you already unloading and finishing you off. Would it be worth it? No, not really.

Step 4: Grenades make good corsages.

Find a person you like, run up behind them while holding a grenade and hit B to melee attack them. That'll have your character hook the live grenade onto the opponent's back and hear that satisfying "thud". They know they'll only have like 5 seconds to live and that's your cue to get away from him, for he can come back and take you down with him. (Remember the scene in Battle Royal where the kid's necklace was gonna blow up? Kinda like that, it's awesome".

Step 5: Live together or die separately.

Stay with your team, stay within eyesight of your members and keep communicating what you see. Communication is the biggest difference between a win and a loss in this game. You can have an even 1v1 fight, but when you are outnumbered, this game isn't forgiving.
              DELETED

Comment

GOW, GRAW and GRAW 2 kick ass on live, used to play lost planet on live too but got fed up off the 7 years olds trash talkin all the time
                Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                oNe-t> YEAH
                nopcode> before going out
                funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                X