Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dice - 1st squad to win all TWLs or Synd - Most winning squad in TWL history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice - 1st squad to win all TWLs or Synd - Most winning squad in TWL history?

Dice Lineup: Megaman89, Deez, Lomoro, and a combination of either a2m, Elven, Lame, or Juxtaposition.

Player to Watch: Megaman89 - Mega has been only recent baser to make the successful transition to a dominant dueler in recent TWL seasons. I think that if Dice wins this it will be because Mega has a huge round or two.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Syndicate Lineup: Demonfaze, Fireballz, Reaver, Vihta, and either Baserman, Confluence, or Fujiwara

Player to Watch: Demonfaze - DF has been a force ever since his debut back in TWL Season 5, and has lead Elusive and Syndicate to victory in playoffs TWL after TWL. Possibly the most clutch player to ever play TWL.

I personally think that this game will go to 3 rounds. I'm not sure who's going to win, but I will say that for my team we probably have the most dominant TWL-D lineup we've ever had in all our seasons. Regardless of who wins this will be a WAR.

Discuss.
    Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
    Light TWLB Season 5
    Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
    Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

I'm going to say Syndicate for LD, but who knows who's the best nowadays. It's hard to tell, seeing as Quicksand is the first squad in history of Trench Wars to go undefeated in TWL while winning every game 4v5.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Mega sucks in warbird. Also, if for some reason you think that lineup is somehow stronger than past Elusive/Syndicate lineups, well I'd be surprised to say the least.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by fireballz View Post
        Dice Lineup: Megaman89, Deez, Lomoro, and a combination of either a2m, Elven, Lame, or Juxtaposition.

Player to Watch: Megaman89 - Mega has been only recent baser to make the successful transition to a dominant dueler in recent TWL seasons. I think that if Dice wins this it will be because Mega has a huge round or two.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Syndicate Lineup: Demonfaze, Fireballz, Reaver, Vihta, and either Baserman, Confluence, or Fujiwara

Player to Watch: Demonfaze - DF has been a force ever since his debut back in TWL Season 5, and has lead Elusive and Syndicate to victory in playoffs TWL after TWL. Possibly the most clutch player to ever play TWL.

I personally think that this game will go to 3 rounds. I'm not sure who's going to win, but I will say that for my team we probably have the most dominant TWL-D lineup we've ever had in all our seasons. Regardless of who wins this will be a WAR.

Discuss.
        Fbz, in ?go twlb it has Light winning it in season 1. edit your sig
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

seeing as how warbirds have always been the most important league, having 3 titles consisting of LD,LJ and LB does not beat Siege's 3 LD-titles $
          jee

Comment

Since both Syndi and Pandora had their only season losses to Diso, and since they both are to play Dice in finals, there's gonna be some mad My-name-is-Earl karma happenin' right there. Either Dice is gonna win both, or lose both, and since I was on Dice...and since Cig is like THE mojo charm...even the universe can't do shit about that...
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Syndi ld pand lb :OOOOO
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
                seeing as how warbirds have always been the most important league, having 3 titles consisting of LD,LJ and LB does not beat Siege's 3 LD-titles $
                IMO

It sure does beat the hell out of 3 LD early season titles. You need to knowhow to play this game to win all 3 leagues. Gettin few wb champs tells you only that you're good warbird. I wasn't playing activly at Siege time, but i'm sure warbirds nowdays are much better. No offence, and i'm not trying to trashtalk ^^
                -Kawrae

Comment

Anyone can win a TWLJ or TWLB title with a bit of fortune, no one will ever win a TWLD title by having a bit of luck. And back in the days wbs were at least as good and probably even better, mainly because the focus was solely on wbs, the other leagues weren't even around and it took some time before they were taken seriously, and I still find it hard to take TWLB seriously because it is just too easy to become a good baser.. The fact that players who were in their prime 3 to 7 years ago are still good enough to compete with players who recently became very good, says it all to me. Still LD is ahead of the other leagues in competitiveness, imo.

Comment

It's nonsense to say LD is better or harder or whatever then LJ and LB. In basing, an individual can play the best game of his life, if the teaming ain't there you aren't gonna win. In LJ and LD if an individual is playing the best game of his life he can go a long way carrying the rest (of course if everyone goes 0-10 then not).

And you can go a long way with luck in LD, lucky strays can get you a lot of kills. Every league has it's own things and I wouldn't say any is that much better or not. Personally I find wbs boring, but that's just me. I would say having a title in every league is more impressive then titles in 1 league. You have to be more all round.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                      Anyone can win a TWLJ or TWLB title with a bit of fortune, no one will ever win a TWLD title by having a bit of luck. And back in the days wbs were at least as good and probably even better, mainly because the focus was solely on wbs, the other leagues weren't even around and it took some time before they were taken seriously, and I still find it hard to take TWLB seriously because it is just too easy to become a good baser.. The fact that players who were in their prime 3 to 7 years ago are still good enough to compete with players who recently became very good, says it all to me. Still LD is ahead of the other leagues in competitiveness, imo.
                      duh, for some reason I'm a TWLD champ and not a TWLJ or TWLB champ .. (YET, I'm going for you Blood).
                      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                      1:Vitja> afk
                      1:Underground> haha vit
                      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post

And you can go a long way with luck in LD, lucky strays can get you a lot of kills.
                        The rest of your statement is just fine, but I find pointing out luck as a factor in LD's a bit weird. You don't think luck has more effect in javs and basing? Warbirds are hard but simple. The simplicity eliminates a lot of the influence luck has on the gameplay, which can not be said about basing, for example.
                        jee

Comment

im going to say fit of rage is a fucking dumbass who sucks in every ship and has no right to talk about anybody elses skills
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                          1:waven> is if im going to prison
                          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
                            The rest of your statement is just fine, but I find pointing out luck as a factor in LD's a bit weird. You don't think luck has more effect in javs and basing? Warbirds are hard but simple. The simplicity eliminates a lot of the influence luck has on the gameplay, which can not be said about basing, for example.
                            Not saying luck is higher in ld then lb or lj, but there is also luck in ld, for instance you aim at one person he dodges but you do stray someone a bit behind him who just spawned there. Or you aim at someone on the radar and then hit someone outside of your radar. There is luck in all leagues. It might just be harder to tell what is aimed/meant in jav/base then in wbs, wbs you gotta hit, in base and javs there is more room for tactical shots besides just directly hitting the opponents.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Looking forward to this. All the finals should be entertaining but I expect this one to really be special.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X