Javelin Arena - Needs change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javelin Arena - Needs change!

I just want to bring up the idea of changing the javelin arena in some way. I find it easy for both me and my opponent to manuever away too easily. Perhaps it should be slightly more open, changed in some way or another. I believe the ops should be open to suggestion, maybe someone can work on a new map or allow for user-created maps to be sent in for a vote? In short, I find myself so bored after 1 duel that I can't stand to play another duel, so I leave.
    I don't know how anyone else feels, this is just my opinion. Maybe some agree or disagree that's fine, say so, but please don't start directing comments at me, as I probably won't see much of this thread because of I scarcely visit these forums, thanks.
    2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
    Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
    Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
    Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
    1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

On second thought maybe this could be shifted over to the suggestions thread?
    2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
    Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
    Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
    Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
    1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

hmm I guess you are talking about go duel ?

Comment

Obviously. And yes the map is quite horrible, but it's not as bad as the lag limit which doesn't seem to be there at all.
        Last edited by RednaZ; 06-30-2007, 02:19 AM.
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

i like the map and im quite used to it, although it helps people to run and duels do get bigger. as for the lag limits, lol theres alot of fuks that abuse their lag to extreme levels..like 1000 to 5000 ping.
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X