ROFL Netbanned?! -Rabid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL Netbanned?! -Rabid

So yeah, I went to log in about an hour ago (5 pm est) and it says I'm netbanned til July 1, 2008, 16:56 GMT. I'm not sure what time that is eastern, but I know for sure I wasn't on. I'm not pissed or anything, but I find it absolutely hilarious that I'm netbanned when I know I didn't do anything wrong.

Only thing I can think of was having a few names registered a month or two back, but never double squadded. Besides, I've had them all reset and down to one for weeks, Rabid.

Now it's time to wait for a staff reply to my netban email. God knows how long that'll take, my netban might be over before they even send an answer.

This is why I love this game so much.
    (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

This thread needs some sertifi power
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

To have him move it to the staff forum? Nah, I want it on display for everyone to see! =)
      (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

this forum is not recognized enough. Should have posted it in useless crap. It's where most people go.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
          this forum is not recognized enough. Should have posted it in useless crap. It's where most people go.
          Oh, I use the forum like once a year. I don't know what the online hot spot is anymore.

Comment

Posting your BanID might help. You know, it's perfectly likely you could be caught under someone else's ban.

EDIT: Just saw you log in. Not allowed to give out any sort of info on the ban, just wait and see how the email turns out.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
              Posting your BanID might help. You know, it's perfectly likely you could be caught under someone else's ban.
              2301, I figured including it in the bang.sscbilling.net email was enough.

Comment

Does this happen often? Blown year long netbans?

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=30639

That's just days ago. I love how the thread got locked after Rudy posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
                  EDIT: Just saw you log in. Not allowed to give out any sort of info on the ban, just wait and see how the email turns out.
                  Huh, you can't tell me?! Is TW based in China?! You'll get killed if you tell someone why they were arrested? God help us all!

Comment

That other thread was closed because bans are not to be discussed on the forums, as nothing can be done about it here :P

Enjoy ... in before close
                    9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                    9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                    9:Basti> sure
                    9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                    9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                    9:Basti> i'll score
                    9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                    9:Basti> and take the flag
                    9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                    9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Dude, obviously you've done wrong thats why your banned, just stick out the ban!
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

lol newbie u know nothing, hes prolly caught under someone elses ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                          Dude, obviously you've done wrong thats why your banned, just stick out the ban!
                          LOL SAYS VYS, GONNA CHOKE ON MY CHALUPA NOW.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                            rofl, how bad do you have to fuck up to get a 1 year netban?

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              LOL SAYS VYS, GONNA CHOKE ON MY CHALUPA NOW.
                              is that what you call it now?

Comment

Working...
                              X