ROFL Netbanned?! -Rabid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

owe DoCk> $20
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Before this gets closed, no amount of double squadding will get you netbanned, or even TW banned for that matter. The worst is perma-banned from TWD play or year bans from TWD play.
      DELETED

Comment

Recently the BanG Dispute site moved...
        The current one is located at http://bang.sscentral.com/

Seems either are working...
        Might speed up ur reply though? :fear:
        PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
        Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

why?
          why rep on wb?

Comment

Yes. It's exactly the same deal as was in Classic Q8i's thread albeit a different banID. I just posted on sscentral to tell them how to avoid these situations. Whether they listen to my advice is entirely up to them.

I'll monitor the situation. If they don't resolve the issue within a few days, I'll take whatever steps I can to help you out. I could estimate there is at least another four dozen different people in the same boat as you though. So I would prefer the ban itself be adjusted rather than each individual zone each having to override it for x number of people themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Yes. It's exactly the same deal as was in Classic Q8i's thread albeit a different banID. I just posted on sscentral to tell them how to avoid these situations. Whether they listen to my advice is entirely up to them.

I'll monitor the situation. If they don't resolve the issue within a few days, I'll take whatever steps I can to help you out.
              Thanks ^-^
              (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

Working...
              X