TWJD Map Change Vote (Redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWJD Map Change Vote (Redux)

Reaver wants the poll to last indefinitely until we close it ourselves. Also, this will be posted as the entrance message for the TWJD arenas so the maximum amount of people know about it. As far as I know, this will be the final, definitive vote for this. Sorry about before, but we wanna do this right and make sure everyone is accounted for. Remember to read up on the issues at hand before you make your decision, you can't go back.

Option 1: Yes, I want the TWJD Map changed so it matches the TWLJ Map.
    Option 2: No, I wish to keep the TWJD Map different from the TWLJ Map.
    Option 3: No Vote, I don't care either way, but I want to see the poll.

Pros:
    The maps will be the same for TWD and TWL play across the board for all three divisions now.

Cons:
    The TWLJ map loses it's "special" quality that TWL players recieve

Votes will be public.
    You only get one vote and cannot go back.
    The timer on this is indefinite.
    Yes, I want to change the TWJD Map to match the TWLJ Map.
    53.72%
    No, I wish to keep the TWJD Map different from the TWLJ Map.
    36.36%
    No vote, I don't care either way, but I wish to see the poll.
    9.92%
    DELETED

id like to see the maps the same.

actual map is harder for a 5v5 game. tight upper base and etc.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

The best solution is to make the twjd map the twlj map. and thats not even an option on the poll. Seems like a flawed poll.
      Strid3r> We dont have enough players..
      Da Man> Spec
      A2m> alright all spec!
      Strid3r> thanks bro
      Strid3r in for Idoneus
      ------- GAME OVER -------
      Idoneus vs. Shriek: 1 - 0
      Idoneus wins this game!

Do Eht!

Comment

Excuse me sir but there are FOUR divisions.

Comment

Silly Pummel, TWSD isn't real :/
          DELETED

Comment

I tried to point that out before Plasma but seems like Damen didnt care
            Originally posted by Tyson
            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
            Originally posted by HeavenSent
            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
            Originally posted by Izor
            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
              Pros:
              The maps will be the same for TWD and TWL play across the board for all three divisions now.
              this isn't true

twdd maps contain full charges and energy depletes, twld don't
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                this isn't true

twdd maps contain full charges and energy depletes, twld don't
                It is true though, we're comparing maps and you're comparing settings within those maps
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

Yeah, that's a whole nother' vote.
                  DELETED

Comment

no thanks

Comment

change the lj map to the jd map cause the lj map lowers my fps
                      LA

Comment

Change LJ to JD if there's any change at all. If not, leave it the same. I also like how in the previous thread there were people making comments against the change, yet they voted "Yes" to change it. Morons who don't understand how to vote should be nulled.
                        (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

I voted 'No', but I actually meant something different.

The TWL-J map is horrible and it's for newbs who can't drive in small conditions. I hate the open plan design.

I say make the TWL-J map the TWJ-D map, much better and favours pilots who can actually drive and navigate skillfully. Furthermore, Damon - you're brief analysis of the pro's+con's sorta missed all of the important design technicalities and was just some generalised bullshit about how players associate with TWL.

Let's get a good tw player working on this.

Comment

I like acumo his idea!

Comment

Well, You can say only those who are worthy may play in a TWL-J "special" map because their eliteness has enabled their squad to reach the benchmark and be selected to participate. However, skill is not the only factor for restriction, some people may have too much lag to play in TWL and will never get the experience the feeling to play in the TWL-J arena.

So i vote yes, we should change TWJ-D map to the TWL-J map
                              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Working...
                              X