Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SubSpace/Continuum Poster

Dear Trench Warrians,

I'd like to open this idea up to each and every one of you that would like to. In case you haven't noticed, our zone population has been decreasing over time, and I'd for once like to do something about it. If you would be interested, make a SubSpace poster that anyone can print off at home or at school (college/university). Once you make it, send it to LeftEyeSS@gmail.com and I'll sift through them to find the best ones and place it on a website to link/zone to it constantly. From there, it would be up to each and every one of you to do something about it. Maybe just print up a few and place them around your dorms/campuses. Stress that it's a free 2-D game that anyone can play/download for fun. Do whatever you can! Make it a huge advertisement. This really depends on you all for helping out. Staff can't do it all when it comes to this. So please...chip in and help out this game!

Make it the size of a regular sheet of print paper (8.5X11). Link to the main www.trenchwars.org website or maybe even any other SubSpace/Continuum website that comes to mind!

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye

P.S. By the way fellow SS players, if you wouldn't mind, try to take this seriously. I'd really prefer to see Trench Wars have a population boost again like it did in the past. This may be unrealistic, but at least this might get more people into playing SubSpace overall. All the zones may benefit from this action.
    Last edited by Left_Eye; 09-02-2007, 10:52 PM.
    sigpic

I'll do this soon.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Go Lefty!!!! yeah this game's population has been decreasing, when i started in 2005 it had 500 usually during noons on weekends... now 400 :-/. Have been trying to get my friends hooked, though only 1 of 6 did....... he is still playing everyday. I would make one, but i suck with this stuff T.T

Comment

What's wrong with these ones?
        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
        -Buddha

Comment

I got my brother "Liquid Angell" to play, lol.
          DELETED

Comment

Those are nice, but I'm looking for something that would really catch the eye of people in HS/College level and be easy to remember. Know what I mean? Too much going on in a poster and I would think they would be disinterested fast. Just something that's easy to remember and makes people go "wow, I wanna try that game."
            sigpic

Comment

This is a great idea..hopefully we can pump up the population with some groovy adverts! We need new blood to perpetuate the game, newbs are essential and should be treated in a decent manner. Remember.. we were all new to tw once. Lets not chase off new players is what im saying. :light:
              sigpic

Comment

oh shit i forgot about that thread, hey can anyone repost displaced's poster i missed it, and it seems to be gone...
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                  I got my brother "Liquid Angell" to play, lol.
                  haha ive seen him i wondered if he knew you or was related, what about shadow angell?

Comment

My Poster

Comment

Just when I saw that poster I knew mine is not gonna beat it.. But then I realized... It's the wrong size!

Lets see if I can top anyone here with my poster when it's finished
                      2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
                      2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
                      2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
                      2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
                      2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
                      2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
                      --
                      1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
                      1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

Comment

I'd prefer you guys send it to LeftEyeSS@gmail.com please. Would be ever much appreciated. Thank you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Much more fun to post here and show to everybody what was made
                            Maverick
                            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                            Subspace Statistics Administrator
                            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick View Post
                              Much more fun to post here and show to everybody what was made
                              I agree, its much more fun this way, otherwise no need for this thread.
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017
                              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Working...
                              X