Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i asked two twl ops what they think should become of this, neither said 50-0. again, too much is really being made of this, let it be 50-0. it really doesn't matter
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Metaphorically it does matter, it sends a clear message to all of Trench Wars that your squad does not benefit more than other squads.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

this post is based on the fact that stray did something bad and broke the rules, I have no idea if they did cos I wasnt there and heard it the first time by unabled in this thread.

I cant believe you are actually arguing about this pascone and running away like a scared child to force other people (with lower ranks than you) to make a decision. If you have stated in the rules what everyone else is pointing out, how difficult is is for you to accept your squad made a misstake and face the consequence of this. This is not a case of you watching a possible cheater from your own squad in tw but a case of you following the same rules that you have written and posted all over these boards. Whatever your intentions are of trying to prevent a "biased decision" you are making it even more biased by running away from it and not enforcing your own rules.

Im sorry to say it but as long as you are in a squad and still running twl you will always be accused of being biased and unjust no matter what you do (well almost). People are not gonna respect you more or accept your part in a twl squad, if you run away from the difficult decisions. You are the head of twl, no one else but YOU, so the least things you can do is follow the rules when its as obvious as in this case or you are gonna put yourself in a very weak and bad position.
        Whatever people say about you so far, you have been quite active on forums defending all your decisions (unlike previous ops, props to that) to avoid confusion and you have at least looked strong and confident, dont let that image of you be destroyed by something silly and obviously wrong like this.
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I think it's out of pascones hands since it's his squad we're discussing - the decision should be up to the other TWL-ops.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

if you dont, this is like a free pass for all other squads to do this once

make it clear now that 'if you do this on accident once, there is no penalty'

just go from there then

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

This is such a clear cut case I can't believe it is thursday right now and the penalty is still not in place when it so obviously was written in the rules before the incidence occured.

Amazing that more thought is given to this than was given to fistula's twlj spot. Was easy for twl ops to take away fistula's chance to even compete in twlj, but yet they can't enforce a rule that doesn't even overturn the outcome of a match. Buen Hecho.
              TWLJ Season 5 Champion
              TWLJ Season 9 Champion - Syndicate
              TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

let's consider the other possibility:

build loses the match 48-50, or by any other score. what happens then? is stray forfeited and build gets the win 50-0? or maybe stray just walks away with the win after clearly breaking a rule that clearly states that they are forfeited?

so by actually winning the game, build hurt their own point spread?

something doesn't quite add up here.
                Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                  Now, lastly, going to the TWL Rule List, Section 9.2, Rule 1 states.

Game Scoring and Results
                  If a game ends by result of a forfeit, the losing team will be given a score of 0 wins and 50 losses. The winning team will receive a score of 50 wins and 0 losses.
                  It's not the opinion of what other staffers think should be done pasc. It's about you inforcing the rules that you has set in place. Even if it isn't you that presses the button someone should go by the rules that you have set.
                  A glass can only spill what it contains.

"Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

"I do not really understand myself these days. I am supposed to be an average, reasonable, & intelligent young man. However, lately (I cannot recall when it started) I have been a victim of many unusual & irrational thoughts."-Charles Whitman

Comment

mantra - your post is wrong so i stopped reading it after two lines.

again, i can't have input in this. some people seem to get that, others..
                    well, i don't know what to say to them.
                    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post

all i know, is that if this happens again and that squad gets punished yet stray doesnt...

fuck you and everything about twl if it goes down that way

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

The point I was trying to make, and it appears that a few others were as well, was that there is no "input" needed. There is no "decision" needed. It's a fact that a rule breakage occurred. It's a fact that it's written down to show what happens when the said rule is broken. Therefore the rule is enforced. No quorum of 12, or other TWL Ops, is needed for this. This isn't an opinion call in the least.
                        DELETED

Comment

The way TWL is being managed this year it wouldnt suprise me if.....

Build was removed from TWLD and quicksand takes their place becuase Stray broke the rules.

Nothing seems to make sence this year.
                          King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

whats wrong with it?
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

it's 50-0. common sense. end of story.
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I undersatand conflict of interest but like I said it's reasonable for you to do something about it if others wont. It's not as huge decisions but critism is going to come at you from all angles if you don't get this resolved, yes you.

This is a clear cut decision like mantra said, this isn't anything biased or has the possibilty of doubt, your squad broke the rules and the rules for punishment are clearly outlined, now do your fucking job and stop trying to get off on conflict of interest.

You are the head of TWL, sometimes you have to do things that are unorthadox, especially when others around you wont do them.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X