Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to these forums? Post your greetings in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to these forums? Post your greetings in here!

Hello.

New and old forum goers alike, here in this thread you can post a blurb about yourself, who you are outside of the realm of TW forums, your direction in life, how's life treating ya, etc.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Hi my name is Facetious but my name is not Facetious in real life. My direction in life is that women and men alike will worship me but only women will have sex with me. So far only people that have met me worship me so I need to work on my global domination. Life is treating me quite well. Etc.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Our own personal blog?

My name is Jonas, I'm a Norwegian guy who doesn't really play this game anymore. I'm super active on the forums because my cocksucking bosses has still not learned that I should not have free access to the internet while I'm supposed to work. I'm secretly in love with Mantra-Slider, but right now I'm selling my ass to Da1 to get a big enough foothold to command Mantra.

I also like to use this smiley: :sorcerer: after seeing a whinepost about how stupid it was. Can't remember who made it.
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I also made the post about how stupid that smiley is.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Then every time I do it I dedicate it to you. :wub:
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I have the most awesome name known to the Subspace community (real life name that is). I am 21, I study, and I plan on becoming loaded so I can buy a second house at Bear Mountain.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

hey fellas. I'm bioture, but most people call me bio for short here on the internet forums. I timetravel once in awhile, and enjoy being egotistical and arrogant. I think masturbating in the shower is disgusting, especially if you have one of those little metal hair catchers in your bathtub. I shoot pigeons for fun, and sometimes I eat em. My interests include pancakes, rainy days, and clean underwear.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

This is TelCat, also known as TelKitty, NotReallyz and a few other names that I do not use on TW forums.

Life is treating me strangely, my luck tends to twist and turn. I believe life has no meaning, which really, is not a bad thing. Because if it does, then my life is doomed to fulfil a meaning. And since it doesn't, I can be whatever I want to be, and only then shall I be truly free (but sadly no one is really truly free).

I am agnostic, do not have too much faith in love and think things like career & doing 'greater good' are overrated.

Oh BTW, I used to be deeply madly, desperately attached to the internet, there were nights when I disconnected my ADSL and turned off my PC, it felted like someone was unplugging my life support system that I mortally relied on.
                Last edited by T3l Ca7; 11-13-2007, 07:30 AM.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

If only.

Comment

hi, my name is PH. i live somewhere in texas, i never answer my cellphone, and I love metal, and everything metallic, and I have a deep, seething hatred for minorities (and, by extension, members of my race who date minorities), but i cannot go public with these feelings due to my previous commitments as a forum and subspace staffmember who takes no bullshit and enjoys the suffering of idiots.

my hobbies include listening to metal, whittling with my grandpa's k-bar knife, masturbation, rage, alcohol and gambling binges that usually result in a small article in the local paper, and kittens.

i'm also gay, but in a really suppressed, overbearing sort of way. like, i'd totally be fine with a threesome, with another man... because, you know, if we rubbed penises, it wouldn't be gay.. or at least, that's what i'd tell myself.

yessiree, the name is PH. I'm pleased to be here at these SSCU TW Forums.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Hi!

This one time, I pooped on a guys couch because he got drunk, passed out on, then pissed all over my couch.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

edit:

"Love your life, quite cliche but I guess thats me
                        A ball of pop culture with some arms and feet"
                        Last edited by Squeezer; 11-13-2007, 07:28 PM.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

All about me:

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

http://www.emaho.se/

Comment

i'm scurvy and i have nothing witty to post

Comment

Working...
                              X