Let's Talk About Ron Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk About Ron Paul

He says he will end the Income tax and America's dependancy of the Central Bank.

He's saying all the right words for people concerned about the stability of America in the way it was designed by our Founding Fathers.

He sounds as ambitious as Kennedy did.
    Kennedy got assassinated... Ron Paul, I fear will too for the same reasons.

EDIT:> Kennedy's speech on secret societies:
    http://millercenter.virginia.edu/scr...1_0427_kennedy
    Last edited by HeavenSent; 11-15-2007, 02:23 PM.

imo we don't need ambition and radical changes atm. we need someone to fix shit up and do it quickly.

not that our votes count anyway.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
      He says he will end the Income tax and America's dependancy of the Central Bank.
      Yeah right, that is going to happen ...

Sad, I have paid more income tax than I have saved ... I earned very little but the amount I have paid last year was enough to buy a brand new car.

So sad.
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Small government doesn't exist anymore, at least for any nation the size of a continent. His heart is in the right place I believe but his proposed policies and what not are on the edge of reason.
        Celibrate
        XXX is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture View Post
          imo we don't need ambition and radical changes atm. we need someone to fix shit up and do it quickly.

not that our votes count anyway.
          Fixing shit quickly usually ends up with our hands and faces covered in more shit.
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

No.
            FREE MANDELA

Comment

Originally posted by Stultus View Post
              No.
              Thanks for keeping the thread alive

Comment

His policies could have worked 10-20 years ago.

Today the country's economy is in such a mess it can't.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Ron Paul is a revolutionary in it's truest sense. Revolutions aren't changing things to make them completely new, they're restoring them to an older order. That's what we need in America. People are wrong if they think we should go around policing the World. We cannot financially manage to do this, and we'll only create enemies. Let them do what they want, build up our borders, protect our citizens, reduce poverty within our nation and move on. I'm not talking isolation, we should still have free trade and help out nations that are deathly poor like Africa, just like Ron Paul says.

Oh, and as for people saying he's not going to win or our vote won't count or anything like that: I don't care either way, I've set my mind on who deserves to run our country this next election, and the fact that some other people don't think he stands a chance in winning doesn't deter me in the slightest. After all, why would I be influenced by what other people vote, isn't it about who I personally believe can change America for the better? If you're just voting for someone because other people are voting for him/her, do us all a favor and don't vote at all. Educate yourself on what candidates stand for, and make a judgment call on whether you can rely on them to do as they say and then vote accordingly.

As for Ron Paul being assassinated... I don't think it's all that far fetched, but I'd still be somewhat surprised. Many corrupt entities would be under fire if Ron Paul was elected.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                    Ron Paul is a revolutionary in it's truest sense. Revolutions aren't changing things to make them completely new, they're restoring them to an older order. That's what we need in America. People are wrong if they think we should go around policing the World. We cannot financially manage to do this, and we'll only create enemies. Let them do what they want, build up our borders, protect our citizens, reduce poverty within our nation and move on. I'm not talking isolation, we should still have free trade and help out nations that are deathly poor like Africa, just like Ron Paul says.

Oh, and as for people saying he's not going to win or our vote won't count or anything like that: I don't care either way, I've set my mind on who deserves to run our country this next election, and the fact that some other people don't think he stands a chance in winning doesn't deter me in the slightest. After all, why would I be influenced by what other people vote, isn't it about who I personally believe can change America for the better? If you're just voting for someone because other people are voting for him/her, do us all a favor and don't vote at all. Educate yourself on what candidates stand for, and make a judgment call on whether you can rely on them to do as they say and then vote accordingly.

As for Ron Paul being assassinated... I don't think it's all that far fetched, but I'd still be somewhat surprised. Many corrupt entities would be under fire if Ron Paul was elected.
                    Those videos of him absolutely destroying the FED never get old.
                    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                    MegamanEXE> Chao
                    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                    (Sefarius)> ....
                    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                    MegamanEXE> You are sick
                    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

In before Jerome
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                        Revolutions aren't changing things to make them completely new, they're restoring them to an older order.
                        So this means that the Industrial Revolution was restoring the world to an older order? As in we once had factories then those damn farmboys took over and destroyed them all. So we had a revolution to restore them?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          So this means that the Industrial Revolution was restoring the world to an older order? As in we once had factories then those damn farmboys took over and destroyed them all. So we had a revolution to restore them?
                          Are you implying that everything was new in the industrial revolution? You're only looking at one aspect of society. To state that everything was new is wrong.
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P

Comment

Most people would call the industrial revolution a change to something new, not returning to an old order.. I don't see how you could call the Industrial revolution as in returning to something older.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                              Most people would call the industrial revolution a change to something new, not returning to an old order.. I don't see how you could call the Industrial revolution as in returning to something older.
                              Indeed, most people would call the industrial revolution a change to something new, myself included. Most people would also understand that it didn't change everything to new as well. Though I do see your point, I was a bit over zealous in my statement but there are and have been revolutions where the changes were new, but they were changes back to previous iterations of society. Additionally, revolutions today aren't the same as revolutions from many many years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X