ph <ER>> for?
      Galleleo <> he like quadruple posted and more
      ph <ER>> more power to him, the forums suck
      :shuriken:
      thank god we have staff to make these important decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
        the post in bold is the factual truth

the people that say withdrawing from Iraq would be a disaster are the same liars who lied about everything else, about WMDs, about it being a cakewalk, etc.

you are promoting lies and fraud. you are pro-fraud, and pro-over 3000 dead troops and pro over one million dead iraqs. you are repeating programing instead of factual logic. you are programmed to support things that have nothing to do with you. the income tax has nothing to do with you, it provides you zero benefits. it goes to pay interest to a private bank.

if you admit it is information that everyone knows and you know it, why are you then promoting it? would you like Chinese soilders to shoot depleted uranium into your families bodies? or a Russian soldier to do waterboarding on you or slit your throat and drain your blood out of your body?
        slow down there bucko, when did i say i promoted anything here..? But yes i do promote universal healthcare and bringing troops back as do most Americans, because we are accomplishing nothing.

P.S. its 3800 dead btw
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
          The president is the commander in chief
          The only time this title can be applied to the president is after a 5 step Constitutional process followed by an official declaration of war.
          This never happened.

"If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
          President James Madison

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            ok so whats your political experience? i have none so i do the best i can do with the common sense i was given and the research i have time to do. ending income tax: a little research into this shows that before the 50's there was no income tax, and we happened to be able to pay for everything we needed until then. further research shows that since we borrow our money from a private entity, the federal reserve, that income tax is primarily spent on the interest. schools, cops, hospitals, armies, all those things we pay for come from state, sales, property, and the hundreds of other taxes that we pay and don't think about. upkeeping roads? thats paid for in full by gasoline taxes. returning the power to print money to the government and putting it back on the gold standard so that it actually stands for something other than the paper its printed on would raise the price of the dollar. all these problems of ours have come so easily and recently that maybe it would be just as easy to fix them if you just thought why we have them in the first place.
            again, if all these problems that i mentioned were solved as easy as you just said, then there'd practically be no politics because everything would be that easy. The reason i said anyone "anyone who believes him has little to no pol. experience" was because i couldnt imagine how one guy could solve every single one of Americas problems, i could pick apart and show u how most of what u said is contradictory but im tired, and need to finish an essay.
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

you know you don't have to quintuple-post, vatican

where's the warning at, yo

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                you don't care what he's talking about, you just voice your opinion to what you think most people tend to talk about, thats valuable input thanks. if you are planning on writing a thesis paper about how income tax fixed all of those problems have a great time leaving out the civil rights movement, the womens suffrage, and all of the other people who gave sweat blood and tears to earn their rights.
                I think that you are mentally deranged.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                  Well generally when people talk about America being the 'world police' they are referring to the fact that America's military keeps the world peaceful and in order (which is what a police force usually does). And this usually further implies that the rest of the world doesn't want to do it, but they recognize it's good and are perfectly happy to let America shoulder the burden. Thus the opposition to America taking up the burden in the first place.

Maybe you aren't referring to what basically everyone who talks about this issue refers to, in which case I have no idea what you are talking about.

In 1900, life expectancy in America was 1/2 what it was today, clean water wasn't available to most people, neither was education available past grade school to most people. America had little influence in the world both economically and militarily, and was run by a few super wealthy men. In fact the government was so poor that a private citizen had to save the entire country from defaulting (JP Morgan). The elderly (if you lived that long) had absolutely no financial security beyond their immediate savings. Black people had little rights, women couldn't vote, and the rich trampled over the poor with little afterthought.

But of course they paid no income tax, what a great time!
                  Again, where did I say anywhere that policing the World is good?

And additionally, why are you trying to prove that times were bad during the early 1900's? It's not like I'm disagreeing with you or making a point otherwise. I simply made the point that we were without an income tax during that time, and based on what we're spending money on, we can do it again.

Ron Paul talks about a lot of things he'd like to do with the administration and the nation. What really sets him apart from other candidates is that I genuinely believe he's sincere in what he says. I think this for a couple of reasons, first and foremost he's a physician that's delivered over 4,000 babies. Either he's in medicine for the money or he's in it to help people. I'd like to think the latter. Additionally, he's very open about what he stands for, his responses aren't cookie cutter. If you look at how he voted in congress he was directly in line with all of his principles. There weren't any bills where he flip-flopped for some crazy pork bill or because of lobbyists. He also declined a certain type of pay most other congress men took, stating it was too lucrative. Before you jump to conclusions, I'm not saying Ron Paul is infallible and he'll definitely be the greatest president we'll ever have (if elected), I'm saying compared to all the other candidates, he stands out with much greater morals and integrity. Kucinich and Obama are good candidates as well I would vote for if Ron Paul doesn't make it.
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

I think that you are mentally deranged.

Interesting point, I'll have to consider that.

Comment

Reaver change your user title to ron paul
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                        Reaver change your user title to ron paul
                        I'm more like Fedor than Ron Paul though
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                          Again, where did I say anywhere that policing the World is good?
                          Sorry, what I mean is that the reason MOST people don't like 'america policing the world' is that they think that 'americans have no reason to be helping keep order in a world thus letting other countries off the hook for free thanks to America (i.e. Europe), especially when those countries keep critisizing America, thus America should mind it's own business and let other people deal with their own problems'. But my point is that, it's a very naive way of seeing things, because America's 'police' actions around the world are usually done to directly benefit America, thus to stop them would be causing harm to America.

And additionally, why are you trying to prove that times were bad during the early 1900's? It's not like I'm disagreeing with you or making a point otherwise. I simply made the point that we were without an income tax during that time, and based on what we're spending money on, we can do it again.
                          My point is, I think whatever America had in 1900 is sort of irrelevant. The world is a completely different place now. If there were no income taxes, almost every single program the federal government does would have to be cut or ended. Thus all of the protections that have been built into society over the last 100 years which allows for the freedoms and equality to be enforced would be destroyed. Think about it, without federal support for medicare, tens of millions of elderly would go without medical care, without federal support for the army, America can basically pack up go home, and not even think about having a force to help with natural disasters at home. Without federal support for education, millions would never get to go to college ever including most of the people in this game. This goes on and on an on. The money goes somewhere, and it does useful things. Just ending it all, yes it brings back the good old days of 1900 when income taxes didn't exist, but the country was also a lot crappier place to live in as well in 1900.

Ron Paul talks about a lot of things he'd like to do with the administration and the nation. What really sets him apart from other candidates is that I genuinely believe he's sincere in what he says. I think this for a couple of reasons, first and foremost he's a physician that's delivered over 4,000 babies. Either he's in medicine for the money or he's in it to help people. I'd like to think the latter. Additionally, he's very open about what he stands for, his responses aren't cookie cutter. If you look at how he voted in congress he was directly in line with all of his principles. There weren't any bills where he flip-flopped for some crazy pork bill or because of lobbyists. He also declined a certain type of pay most other congress men took, stating it was too lucrative. Before you jump to conclusions, I'm not saying Ron Paul is infallible and he'll definitely be the greatest president we'll ever have (if elected), I'm saying compared to all the other candidates, he stands out with much greater morals and integrity. Kucinich and Obama are good candidates as well I would vote for if Ron Paul doesn't make it.
                          It really doesn't matter how sincere a candidate is, if their policies are completely crazy. No matter how nice a guy Tom Cruise is, I'm never going to not thing Scientologists are not wackos.
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

If there were no income taxes, almost every single program the federal government does would have to be cut or ended.
                            Uh...without the federal income tax the government could still do quite a lot. Where did you get this from?
                            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                            MegamanEXE> Chao
                            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                            (Sefarius)> ....
                            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                            MegamanEXE> You are sick
                            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Estimated receipts for fiscal year 2006 are $2.2 trillion. This expected income is broken down by the following sources:

* $966.9 billion (44.4%) - Individual income tax
                              * $818.8 billion (37.6%) - Social Security and other payroll taxes
                              * $220.3 billion (10.1%) - Corporate income tax
                              * $75.6 billion (3.5%) - Excise taxes
                              * $26.1 billion (1.2%) - Estate and gift taxes
                              * $28.3 billion (1.3%) - Customs duties
                              * $41.6 billion (1.9%) - Other

The President's budget for 2006 totals $2.6 trillion. This budget request is broken down by the following expenditures:

* $544.8 billion (20.90%) - Social Security
                              * $512.1 billion (18.00%) - Defense
                              * $359.5 billion (13.79%) - Unemployment and welfare
                              * $345.7 billion (13.26%) - Medicare
                              * $268.4 billion (10.30%) - Medicaid and other health related
                              * $211.1 billion (8.10%) - Interest on debt
                              * $88.7 billion (3.40%) - Education and training
                              * $70.7 billion (2.71%) - Transportation
                              * $68.4 billion (2.62%) - Veterans' benefits
                              * $43.1 billion (1.65%) - Administration of justice
                              * $38.4 billion (1.47%) - Foreign affairs
                              * $31.2 billion (1.20%) - Natural resources and environment
                              * $26.0 billion (1.00%) - Agriculture
                              * $24.0 billion (0.92%) - Science and technology
                              * $19.1 billion (0.73%) - Community and regional development
                              * $17.8 billion (0.68%) - General government
                              * $23.4 billion - Energy

Lets see, 40-50% of our budget. So we could do away with education 3.40%, never really saw an interest in that and we never really funded it anyways :grin: (we're also ultra-conservatives so we probably home school or private school our kids to keep them away from the dangerous liberals), social security 20.90%, just lazy immigrants clogging up that system anyways. Medicare 13.26... time to cut the cord people they've lived long enough already. Unemployment and welfare 13.79%: Do I really have to say it? Let's see, oh Foreign affairs 1.47%...

Done. Getting America back on track :thumbsup:.
                              Last edited by Kolar; 11-26-2007, 12:32 PM.

Comment

there was a "ron paul support meeting" advertised on the chalkboard in my art lecture today. i laughed when someone pointed it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X