This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Gone Haywire

I recieved a ban after logging out today, what's going on with the server? seemed like there were a lot of people using cheats while I was on, (ie terr bombs, rapid fire, etc) or has the game changed?

You are banned from SSCU Trench Wars till 2007-12-09 10:33 GMT-6 BanId #17349
    If you wish to make an inquiry or dispute your ban, E-mail bans21@trenchwars.org. For efficiency, please include your BanID number and log in name(s) in the subject.
    Seems like this is a hack. I've never recieved even a warning since I began playing in 1998, can anyone confirm the ban, or the ID?

edit:
    I noticed phanatikal postings of SSTW worship, is it possible I was banned for opinion??
    I made a comment in pub chat while playing about how basing doesn't seem to be the point of the zone like it used to (which is true and quite a few people added agreeing opinions) soon after the game became glitched and then I recieved the ban notice.

I've had thousands of insulting sexual discriminatory comments from players of SSTW over the past 11 years or so, and am appalled (but not intirely surprised) by the degradation of character.

I think it all went downhill after our beloved Cpt!Guano went and got a life.
    Last edited by A fem bot; 12-02-2007, 01:26 PM.
    Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
    Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Maybe you entered a different zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
      Maybe you entered a different zone.
      it's definatly as if!
      Fi> where are my freedom letters going?
      Shock Halo> howdy, OMG I want to retire but I'm too broke and not good enough lookin to be a hooker!

warbit> FreeSpirit is truly my spirit animal.

Amnesti> tiger told me u called him lyme disease retard

Comment

We don't do 'I got banned, wtf?' threads on the forums. Take it to the email, not here.
        DELETED

Comment

Working...
        X