No announcement yet.

Thus, an ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troll King wins the prestigious award of "First Thing To Make Me Laugh Today."

Every other post in this thread wins the "Ohmigosh, Shut The Fuck Up" award.

Just act how you want, Gap, you nimrod.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
      if you "dont give a shit," why post?
      I figured that if I didn't post, people might think I approved of this thread. My reputation is really important to me, and I really wouldn't want to mislead anyone into thinking that I think a thread about some schmuck's ego that's entitled "thus, an ending" is worth writing four pages of drivel about.
      -Face
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Face

I figured that if I didn't post, people might think I approved of this thread. My reputation is really important to me, and I really wouldn't want to mislead anyone into thinking that I think a thread about some schmuck's ego that's entitled "thus, an ending" is worth writing four pages of drivel about.
        -Face
        Who the hell are you anyway?

Comment

ive had no praticular problems with you so i dun care if u change or not. uve never been an ass to me.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

Who the hell are you anyway?
            I'm unsure of how to answer that.
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

yea

Mitch,

I suggest a counter-video. This would not only be a retaliation thing, but also hopefully as funny as theirs was about you. Yea. make a funny video with some friends who also play. Or don't and whine or something. either way it's kind of funny.

-Tanis

Comment

Face is aliased.

He's really Kurt Cobain.

Yeh it's hard to believe at first too, but just give him a chance.

Comment

Working...
                X