Thus, an ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone is deeply madly offended and if it somehow affects
    his real life , then he takes the game much too seriously.Its not your problem to worry about that anymore. There's a clear line in someones attitude in SS and in real-life. Sure you can go out on the streets and bash,show da finger and speak shit, but the consequences are not very nice, if you know what i mean
    jeez, if someone is a bitch on ss it doesnt mean he's a stupid nerd and a retard in real-life. One of this game's best feature is that it offers you to make your own character and you can be and act the way YOU like, and for once in your life you can talk shit to someone because there is no consequences that would affect your life. What did we learn today? dont take things so fecking seriously. Be what you want, its not your mission to please every people on ss.

No i dont talk shit of other people as you might think after this post.
    Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
    Underground> And you win!

Comment

Originally posted by Variable
      If someone is deeply madly offended and if it somehow affects
      his real life , then he takes the game much too seriously.Its not your problem to worry about that anymore. There's a clear line in someones attitude in SS and in real-life. Sure you can go out on the streets and bash,show da finger and speak shit, but the consequences are not very nice, if you know what i mean
      jeez, if someone is a bitch on ss it doesnt mean he's a stupid nerd and a retard in real-life. One of this game's best feature is that it offers you to make your own character and you can be and act the way YOU like, and for once in your life you can talk shit to someone because there is no consequences that would affect your life. What did we learn today? dont take things so fecking seriously. Be what you want, its not your mission to please every people on ss.

No i dont talk shit of other people as you might think after this post.
      u should levterr more often... I miss antiwarping you
      TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

I never liked Gap to start with.

Your attitude with Mitch simply justified my hate.

And pallies radio's......$$
        i'm bored

Comment

yey!

yey mitch is back!
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I think it's silly to try to 'drop' a bad attitude, or that being nice is something special. You should always respect other people as best you can and live by the Golden Rule (tm), which I try to do. g0d knows how hard that is.

MR. T SAYS
            BE YOSELF
            DRINK YO SCHOOL
            STAY IN DRUGS
            SAY NO TO MILK
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
              Second step: Get Ruby kicked out of Light to make it a respectable squad.
              It is a respectable squad, I have nothing to do with it. Oh ya, I forgot, everything I say isn't provoked, it's done on purpose! God, how stupid can I be It's a game, I try to have fun.

AKA: stfu.
              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
                u should levterr more often... I miss antiwarping you
                OH ITS AZHRAN THE LEV HUNTER AGAIN!
                Underpants gives us great advices:

Underground> Dont die
                Underground> And you win!

Comment

- Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

The sad part of this whole conversation is that some people are actually caring about your online personality. As I already stated, do whatever the fuck you want to do and dont give a fuck about what people think about it. This game is considered a break from reality so let it be just that.

Fuck the fee, I can get you drunk for free. -Eminem

-kid
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

And sometimes a person's online personality is an extension of their real personality.

That makes it more "real" to them than some people are willing to accept. The fact that you find it "sad" seems sad to me.

Comment

Holy crap, will a mod step please step in and make Kid>Kaos change his user text or whatever?
                        -Face
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Good on ya Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                            Good on ya Mitch
                            I dunno why you'd like this. I'va always hated you :/

Comment

ok then... screw you Mitch. you are still a twat depending on what name you lose. burn in hell

Comment

HAHAHHAAHAH
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X