Thus, an ending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    And sometimes a person's online personality is an extension of their real personality.

That makes it more "real" to them than some people are willing to accept. The fact that you find it "sad" seems sad to me.
    TK is right. Of course your online personality is an extension of your real self. Online you get to act like how you want to act like in real life if there weren't so many restrictions and if you weren't so scared to do so because of whatever. That is why I will never fly Boeing again if I can help it because as I said before, with Ruby as an engineer for them, I don't want to die.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

hahaha
      "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
      I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

Originally posted by Jiu_Jitsu
        hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

TK is right. Of course your online personality is an extension of your real self. Online you get to act like how you want to act like in real life if there weren't so many restrictions and if you weren't so scared to do so because of whatever. That is why I will never fly Boeing again if I can help it because as I said before, with Ruby as an engineer for them, I don't want to die.

-Epi
          Epi, if I saw you in real life, I'd beat the fuck outta you, because I can tell you're the dullest person in the world
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

you know.. gap was ok in zh.. didn't have a problem with him then. like mitch explained his ego grew in light. its good to hear your gonna try and change, but just remember people won't forget how you were.. but im sure some people will try and accept your changes. hopefully you'll live up to your word.. only time will tell. but i know you had a problem with me saying i have an ego when i was gonna join light.. the tables turned and now you finally admit it. im a chill guy, i don't hold shit against ppl so hopefully bitterness has disapeared.. peace

Comment

Originally posted by code
              you know.. gap was ok in zh.. didn't have a problem with him then. like mitch explained his ego grew in light. its good to hear your gonna try and change, but just remember people won't forget how you were.. but im sure some people will try and accept your changes. hopefully you'll live up to your word.. only time will tell. but i know you had a problem with me saying i have an ego when i was gonna join light.. the tables turned and now you finally admit it. im a chill guy, i don't hold shit against ppl so hopefully bitterness has disapeared.. peace
              correction: when you wanted to join light.

yah i'm trying tho.

comes in spats

Comment

I have yet to see an ounce of improvement.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Maybe you should switch to metric.

Comment

u need glasses then jason

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Maybe you should switch to metric.
                      Although your humor is a bit dry, I must admit that made me chuckle.

Gap, your attempts to overcome your ego have been very transparent thus far. In other words, I can still see right through to the egotistical maniac within.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

THis thread went from gay to extremely gay.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I don't give a flying shit about any of this.
                          Mitch, change your name back to 111232132, reform the Nationals, and pub a lot and be really annoying on the forums about how the Nationals are competitive and all good and shit. You amused me more then.
                          -Face
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You guys are giving Mitch way too much attention. Word on the street is his favorite magazine is Cosmo.

EDIT: Agreed with Face. He's a genius.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

i read cosmo (not gay)
                              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

if you "dont give a shit," why post?

NOTE: those who do give a shit please kindly place it in a paper bag and leave it under the bathroom sink of your nearest walmart; this will put us just a bit closer to shutting that god damn piece of shit store down, thank you. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X