ATTN: Xbox Live Users - Free Xbox Live Arcade Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Xbox Live Users - Free Xbox Live Arcade Game

Microsoft has been under some issues as of late with downtime in some areas or people not being able to log in. As a "I'm sorry" present, everyone who is on XBL will get a free XBL Arcade game. I dunno what it will be nor when you can get it, but Microsoft is in the giving mood regarding this.
    DELETED

xbox too? or just 360?

Comment

I think just Xbox 360. They don't have arcade games for the original Xbox, do they?
      DELETED

Comment

They should give us Sensible SOccer... Surely better than carcassone

Comment

I liked Carcassone.

I'm holding out for Rez HD.
          DELETED

Comment

it's Ageis wing .. again. It's a Microsoft created game after all so it's no wonder that they offered that.
            Celibrate
            XXX is overrated.

Comment

Wait .... that's kinda dumb since it was already free to begin with.
              DELETED

Comment

Oh, they announced the free game on the XBL today. It's gonna be Undertow, free to download, from 2:00 a.m. PST Wednesday, January 23 through 11:59 p.m. PST, Sunday, January 27.

So, if you don't have a copy, pick it up, it's free. If you don't know about this game, it's like a side scrolling, underwater Battlefield 19/21xx/[insert war here] game that plays at a quick pace and is very graphically pleasing.
                DELETED

Comment

i dont have a harddrive =(

Comment

cuz ur parents are cheap pummel, what can i say..

anyways someone give me one of those free xbox live memberships lawl

Comment

A Silver account is free and you can download Undertow for free, on Silver.
                      DELETED

Comment

Have they said anything about fixing their craptastic service?

My XBL has been jumping on and off every 20 minutes for the last month.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Nothing outside of their generic "We're hard at work on it" message.
                          DELETED

Comment

Working...
                          X