Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LD Playoff Predictions week 1

Warpath vs Stray

Warpath lineup: Nemiseph, zelazny, meeep, blasting, tractable. Subs: Spider web, iron survivor

Stray lineup: Delectable, Deez Nuts, putao, o putao, pascone. Subs: Halls, Randedl.

Stray 2 - 1 Warpath

Warpath's suprisingly successful twl season will end here (although congrats to them on doing so well and sticking it out through the years!) although not without a fight, stray will dominate 1 round, warpath will closely win another and then stray will win the game with a closely fought round. Nemiseph will continue with his run of good scores and mvp one round atleast. Sadly team brazil will over-lag and rush warpaths rather passive style of run and radar/stray and find themselves playing style the next week.

Thunder vs Build

Thunder lineup: Creature, Collusion, Vitja, Burnt, Junka. Subs: Ricko, Primordial.

Build lineup: (not hard to do with only 7 on roster) Unabled, paky dude, jaa, rekall, saetep. Subs: kitty, rightiochap.

Thunder 2 - 0 Build

I believe this game will be more one sided than the wp stray game, mainly because of build's inactivity over the recent weeks and thunder's experienced lineup. Thunder will dominate one round and have a close game the next. Despite the loss of b4serman this weekend (superbowl party i think) thunder will still pull through with a fairly decent win and tee-off against dice the following weekend.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Way to get our own starting lineup wrong. Intelligent Ricko....

Comment

lollerskates the fact that some of these squads made the playoffs make me laugh so hard, lollerskate hard. I know I'm kind of being a hypocrit since if i was actually better then i would be in the playoffs instead of some of these 2ez squads but whatevs....seriously though. ridiculous.
      1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Originally posted by bicycle View Post
        lollerskates the fact that some of these squads made the playoffs make me laugh so hard, lollerskate hard. I know I'm kind of being a hypocrit since if i was actually better then i would be in the playoffs instead of some of these 2ez squads but whatevs....seriously though. ridiculous.
        ^^ agree with bike on this one.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

I believe QS will once again dominate 4v5 for the second consecutive season to bring home the championship hardcore street style while pimping the spaceship ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Creature View Post
            Way to get our own starting lineup wrong. Intelligent Ricko....
            lies! what is it then???
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Vitja

More like Eatja amiright? : o)
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
              X