No announcement yet.

Welcome to Detroit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only pictures I have of me violate the forum rules.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

money/angell, ref shouldn't have interfered giving mir some breathing room ^-^

hello detroitcity

I love red wings

_o/
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
        The only pictures I have of me violate the forum rules.
        because its so... UGLY?

Comment

rolling rock tastes like foot

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

cement shoes

Originally posted by DetroitCity View Post
            But I'm tied up with my cement company and stuff here, I'm working on a exit and maybe I'll get relocated soon.
            Do you ever tie up other people and deposit them into yer cement? You do live in Detroit afterall.

I'm working on a exit and maybe I'll get relocated soon.
            So your conscience got to you and yer gonna testify afterall? Thank god for witness protection programs. God bless them.

PS. Welcome to TW. Always nice to have someone new. Commit yourself to basing, that's where it's at.
            I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Note the Full pinkie extension (on the right)

Nice full pinkie extension there when drinking the wine.

That's a 9.97 out of 10 for full pinkie extension.

I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Put Your Hands Up For Detroit!

Comment

the chick in leather needs an haircut and the guy in leather needs to steal his clothes from smaller people. However the two would give a good SM couple.

Comment

Dameon angell -I totally agree, the mans work eithic in the gym is secound to none, he's a freak of nature as far as strength and size go. But the fact still stands he only has 1 and a half years of martial arts training, I already have double his years in martial arts training and I still feel I want to learn for at least another 2-3 more years before I start fighting pro mma. His biggest problem is he jumped right into pro's after having like 1 smokers match if that. That is not enough cage time to start fighting in a pro organiseation such as UFC, Dana White lead him on and used him for publicity and knew he would fall. I was rooting for him though, if he coulda pulled off a lucky first win he might of gained enough ring experience by his next fight to pull off another victory. Ohh wells.

and Money, me and Anderson Silva both fight at the same weight class if he's still in the game when I go pro I'd love to fight that guy he is truely a good mma fighter. (also I never tell what fire arms I keep at my house, they are a secret).

PH - Beleive it or not I'm actually not a fan of Eminem or ICP but funny fact we (me and my brother) did dress up like shaggy 2 dope and Violent J one halloween b/c my little bro on the other hand was a fan.. if I find the pictures I'll be sure to post em!

Dack Falu - The title of the gremlin magazine cover and the gemlin in the junk yard photos cracked me the hell up!! sums up this city spot on! haha

Da1andonly - I agree that it is disappointing that the ref had to break it up in such a fashion, but the only reason the ref had to do so was due to brocks overwhellming rookieness. If Brock had more experience he would have settled down listend to the ref and stopped attackin to the back of the head wich is illegal. Ref made a good call unfortunate none the less. Ohh and yes the Red Wings rule.

Zeebu - I'm well aware that rolling rock taste like a foot, look at my facial expression while drinking it, sorta looks like someone just got done takeing a foot out of my mouth! haha

JackieChan - Thanks for the high score on my attempts to be a sarcastic posh wine drinker with my full pinky extension! This photo was taken (after a long night of drinking) at like 11am at a winery. We stood there and tried every type of win in the building then proceed to buy ever bottle of wine in the building haha all in the name of my cousins wedding. Needless to say we didn't have any important rolls in the wedding.. wait I take that back my dad was on the bridal party! haha (ohhh and shhhh don't blow my cover with hideing bodies in the cement, can't let people know I work for the mafia or I'll have to pull a hit on ya)

Fluffz - Your comment made me crack up big time, you think my brothers girl friend and my DAD!!!!! would be good S n M partners!??? hahahaha award winning comment that one cheers mate!

Comment

Money, me and Anderson Silva both fight at the same weight class if he's still in the game when I go pro I'd love to fight that guy he is truely a good mma fighter. (also I never tell what fire arms I keep at my house, they are a secret).
                      yea but in texas we like our guns and we use em, plus its the internet all mine are registered to meeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        yea but in texas we like our guns and we use em, plus its the internet all mine are registered to meeeeeeeee

see half of mine have seriel numbers scratched off and could get me busted. but gun laws are a lot less strict down there in Texas, Yee Haw to that!

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx View Post
                          Put Your Hands Up For Detroit!

if your talking about the original song, THATS MY SHIT!

also, Bad Boy Bills ahnds up for L.A.

MY SHIT!!!!!!!!
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post

I love red wings

_o/
                            They just lost me 35euros lol :'( Had to take it to OT.
                            (Paradise)>dj sage
                            (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                            1: Dynasty> LOL
                            1:vue> LOL
                            1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

haha no beer for you incoming weekend
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Payday on friday then day trip to estonia to buy something fun. daydayday
                                damn I'd want some beer now ffs!
                                (Paradise)>dj sage
                                (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                                1: Dynasty> LOL
                                1:vue> LOL
                                1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X