Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbox live

hindrix1298

i leave the console on call of duty 4, and there's always someone on, and on drugs, so add me and have a fantastic conversation, regardless of if i'm even conscious!
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

I'm adding you for some Call of Duty action.
    DELETED

Comment

add me also, COD4 is the best game ever seen after ss
      nickname: ANimanlio

Comment

Not telling Trench Wars my xbox handle as I don't want anyone talking to my girlfriend about subspace
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I went out to buy the xbox live kit, the guy at EB said he wasn't sure if I could use this on the original xbox? Anyone know if I need a special type of xbox live for my original xbox?
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Pretty sure it works just the same. I was able to take the Live I had purchased for my original Xbox and use it for my 360, so I don't see any problem with what you're suggesting.
            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
            The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
              Not telling Trench Wars my xbox handle as I don't want anyone talking to my mom about subspace
              corrected

Comment

sorry, i'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock View Post
                  Pretty sure it works just the same. I was able to take the Live I had purchased for my original Xbox and use it for my 360, so I don't see any problem with what you're suggesting.
                  awesome thanks, maybe I should just take the $200 I'm getting from selling my wii and buy a 360 :]
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                    awesome thanks, maybe I should just take the $200 I'm getting from selling my wii and buy a 360 :]
                    trust me, it's worth every fucking penny

i've almost stopped smoking pot altogether, on weekdays
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                    X