Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

To Staff, the general public, and anyone whom this may concern,

It has come to my attention that a player from the opposing squad, Stray, was recently unbanned, from a ban due to pre-meditated cheating, on the same day of the TWLD Finals match. This brings concern to myself, the members of my squad, and nearly every staff member and non-staff players that I have spoken to since the game has been completed.

From what I have seen from Trench Wars in the 9 years I have played is that we are a zone that obeys laws, I myself have been banned, and earned these bans.. but have I not followed the rulings? Why should a zone of such respect now decide to bend these rules?

In recent history, vys was banned for the same accusations as delectable, and he did not play the remainder of the TWL season, as a situation of this severity should be held. Is this situation not the same as that of delectable's? My question to the person/people responsible is this, why should any player be granted the chance to play in the most important game of the year prior to being banned from the result of cheating?

The reason I am writing this in the forum, as well as to the Appeal Office, is because I want the public to see this document, and voice their opinions. From the responses that I have received, I believe the general consensus is that the match should be re-played. Everyone's opinions are welcome.

Thanks for regarding this post,

- Fludd & all of Thunder
    3:Amputate> ok why the hell is everett in my afk arena again
    3:Amputate> wtf is this
    3:Amputate> fukin sharing this arena with him
    3:PhizeY> LOL
    3:PhizeY> GONNA AFK HEERE MORE OFTEN

1st before inc flames.
    Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
    Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
    Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

take a loss, and you havent been playing 9 years phzy, more like 9 months

LOL just noticed fludd typed that hhhahahaaha. Pull the cable some more, fludd asking for an appeal hahahaha priceless
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

pascone shouldn't be involved in fludd and rest of thunder's appeal btw:turned:

mega? don't make me bring up our dueling results.

also i wouldnt waste 9 years of my life here. im lj champ, got the finalclutch kill ez mega
        1:Ease> i probably am gay
        1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Point is Vys cheated "himself" Delectable didnt cheat his "roommate" did.

oh and take the loss like a man dices appeal last year's lj didnt get accepted when fludd pulled the cable dont think this will get accepted either.

Would you appeal if you have won? not

lol.
          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

Mega Newbie wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrahen View Post
              Point is Vys cheated "himself" Delectable didnt cheat his "roommate" did.

oh and take the loss like a man dices appeal last year's lj didnt get accepted when fludd pulled the cable dont think this will get accepted either.

Would you appeal if you have won? not

lol.
              Anyone can say they didn't cheat and someone else did, people actually buy that shit?

There is a difference between pulling the cable and getting unbanned for one game with a record of cheating.

Why would we appeal if we of won? "We won but we want a rematch for no reason." We were surprised they were actually letting dele play and we were asking before the game even started why he is allowed to play.

TWL is over I don't care anyways, the appeal won't get through like always because mods obviously don't care. Look what happened to TWL, it's becoming trash with rules being broken and consequences don't seem to occur anymore.
              Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
              Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
              Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

uhauhauhahua

Comment

For the record, Delectable was indeed given a banfree to attend the finals.
                  This was a one day only favour to pascone and further approved by Pure_Luck. I didn't see the harm in it either, as there is no proof beyond hearsay that Delectable was on his roommates name at the time the cheating took place.
                  Coupled with him being closely monitored throughout the duration of his banfree, his presence was of little detriment to the finals outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    This was a one day only favour to pascone and further approved by Pure_Luck. I didn't see the harm in it either, as there is no proof beyond hearsay that Delectable was on his roommates name at the time the cheating took place.
                    Coupled with him being closely monitored throughout the duration of his banfree, his presence was of little detriment to the finals outcome.
                    The fact of the matter is, as you just declared, this ban-free was a favour to a member of the other team.. in otherwords, you granted Stray a favour.
                    Secondly, his presence was of the utmost detriment to the outcome, not only did he get MVP both rounds, he single-handedly won that game. Not that this has any importance on the fact that he should not have been in the game in the first place.
                    Fludd:
                    TWLB Champion Season - 9
                    TWLJ Champion Season - 10
                    TWLJ Champion Season - 11
                    TWLD Champion Season - 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season - 12
                    TWLD Champion Season - 13
                    TWLJ Champion Season - 13
                    TWLJ Champion Season - 14
                    TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

Okay guys you win. Thunder wins TWLD 11.

Comment

Congratulations thunder,ur the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          stupid decision by pl? i mean why would u let someone who has cheated play in twl finals

also im positive that pl would not say yes to me if i asked someone to be unbanned to play ld finals.
                          1:Ease> i probably am gay
                          1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

I should cheat next season so I can play in the finals, too.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

This is a joke, staff making favors for a particular TWLD finalists? I need to recruit some high up staff members so they can pull strings for me to win championships BTW I despise Phizey and a good portion of Thunder's roster, but this situation is bogus.
                              Indulgence

Comment

Working...
                              X