Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
    If there was a member of Thunder permanently netbanned for cheating, and Underground just asked Rudy to release him for the TWL Finals, Rudy would laugh in his face.
    you guys have falk and we have pascone
    fair game
    TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

• If you guys would actualy read, u's would know that it wasnt Pascone's doing. Pascone asked as a player/squadcaptain who wanted his #1 wb in the game. Just like i would of done as dice's captain and as anyone of u would of done as a squadcaptain. It was rudy/pure_luck who decided it was ok, not pascone. Pascone only asked. If u's want to yell at anyone yell at rudy/P_L. Besides, PL dont participate in TWLD at all, and rudy dont participate in TWL at all (far as i know?) So they made a decision they belived was right, and they beliebed it was his roomate not him. Has nothing to do with pascone asking or pascone at all really. Besides, if rudy gave him a pass its fine with me, he's bein handling the banning situation for quite some time now and really hasnt been near as much complaining as in the past about ppl who did it.

Suck it up, u's lost, better luck next season.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• I keep seeing the same posts over and over demonstrating ignorance on the situation. This is for you ephermal, he did NOT use ce on his computer and it was NOT on the name delectable and he was NOT banned on his IP till LEFT EYE banned HIM because LEFT EYE assumed that Cinema = Delectable. I hope that clears it up for you idiots.

P.S. so i guess there is more credibility there than you had nimrook, when you said "my relative was spamming racist words"

Comment

• wow cig are u dumb?
          if they really think it was his ROOMMATE why is he banned AGAIN?
          The actual situation is:

ban -> un-ban-> TWLD finals -> re-ban

Its pathetic.

Anyways obviously we wanted to play the best of Stray. We just didnt want to play against someone who was banned for Cheating.
          1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
          1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
          1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
          1:Vitja> afk
          1:Underground> haha vit
          1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground View Post
            wow cig are u dumb?
            if they really think it was his ROOMMATE why is he banned AGAIN?
            The actual situation is:

ban -> un-ban-> TWLD finals -> re-ban

Its pathetic.

Anyways obviously we wanted to play the best of Stray. We just didnt want to play against someone who was banned for Cheating.
            he's banned to prevent his roommate from playing..
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• The situation with Dele is a bit weird since hes permanently banned after the TWL game. Aside from that, I do think there is such thing as 'strength and honour'. The match itself had no flaws, Stray won fair and square. I wouldn't appeal after such a game, I would be ashamed if I couldnt accept the loss. It would be different if Delectable cheated during the game, but since it's only about his roommate I would feel ashamed for using such a backdoor to get another shot at the title. No offense, but where is the honour?
              Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
              Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
              Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
              Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Amputate View Post
                Hey look who's here to join us, the kid who got dele unbanned for the finals here is an example of a corrupted mod people. Get your head out of your ass all I hear is "why would he do that?" or "dele wouldn't do something like that" OBVIOUSLY HE DID, you have no sense of knowledge if that's the best excuse to keep him unbanned.

Dele tried it in a private arena expecting not to get caught. Pascone you are the most ignorant mod of tw and you should be demoted. The only reason you won is because of dele, stray is not better. I should create a squad a get some mods so I can make an excuse for one of my players using CE and getting banned. You guys are afraid of a rematch because you know you can't win without dele.
                I didnt bother to read past that, but im pretty sure its more bullshit from our power abusing staff member Pascone.

Opinionated twl quali's, opinionated rulings/interpretations. some bullshit from disoblige just so they could get dominated again in playoffs. twice stray fucked up in regular season, pascone bailed them out. The squad wasted no time in dissolving so there wouldnt be a final rematch. a favor to the worst twl op i have ever seen gets stray and that said op a title. After all this i think i can safely say you must have a pretty small penis pasc.

1:Confluence> that's some of the most retarded logic i've seen in tw in a long time

enjoy being the biggest joke in tw pascone. pjot comes at a close second lol
                umm... OBAMA FOR PRES
                afk.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiGhTiOcHaP View Post
                  I didnt bother to read past that, but im pretty sure its more bullshit from our power abusing staff member Pascone.

Opinionated twl quali's, opinionated rulings/interpretations. some bullshit from disoblige just so they could get dominated again in playoffs. twice stray fucked up in regular season, pascone bailed them out. The squad wasted no time in dissolving so there wouldnt be a final rematch. a favor to the worst twl op i have ever seen gets stray and that said op a title. After all this i think i can safely say you must have a pretty small penis pasc.

1:Confluence> that's some of the most retarded logic i've seen in tw in a long time

Who are you?

Who are you?

Who cares what you think?

Who are you?

and furthermore you are a complete idiot.

read the whole thread or stafoo and cry in spec

Comment

• Originally posted by Lame View Post
                    The situation with Dele is a bit weird since hes permanently banned after the TWL game. Aside from that, I do think there is such thing as 'strength and honour'. The match itself had no flaws, Stray won fair and square. I wouldn't appeal after such a game, I would be ashamed if I couldnt accept the loss. It would be different if Delectable cheated during the game, but since it's only about his roommate I would feel ashamed for using such a backdoor to get another shot at the title. No offense, but where is the honour?
                    Exactly.

and Deluge saying 'who are you' to someone is almost as good as Squadless...almost.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

some bullshit from disoblige just so they could get dominated again in playoffs.
                      hmm.. did you, did you see the game?
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Damn COONERS!!! I am coming for you... oh and hi rightiochap, what an original way of alternating your letters capital/non capitcal... Have we ever talked? I love icecream... it makes my belly all fluffy and tingeling... nearly as good as da1's fountain of hot yoghurt...

P.S. Don't call me a joke please... cus everyone knows that on a scale of 1 to good I am DAMNED good...
                        TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                        TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                        TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                        First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                          P.S. Don't call me a joke please... cus everyone knows that on a scale of 1 to good I am DAMNED good...
                          ...This one goes to g11d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mantra-Slider View Post
                            hmm.. did you, did you see the game?
                            lol fine, i saw the game and eatja pulled out some pretty nifty cheats on you guys.

Originally posted by pjot
                            Damn COONERS!!! I am coming for you... oh and hi rightiochap, what an original way of alternating your letters capital/non capitcal... Have we ever talked? I love icecream... it makes my belly all fluffy and tingeling... nearly as good as da1's fountain of hot yoghurt...

oiy.. i really have no comment, but i DID say it was close eh.
                            umm... OBAMA FOR PRES
                            afk.

Comment

• Need some more consistency & defined rules with staff TWL decisions. A few suspect incidents this season including this one. And its unfortunate because it takes away from what a good job staff do in general for the zone and the leagues, giving their time to contribute to this game. I see everyone's point of view in this thread, Thunder, Stray & Staff. All have their own legitimate argument. Not biased towards any of the groups either.

Delectable getting unbanned for one day was not right. From what I have heard though I don't think anyone thinks Dele cheated during the game. I also agree that it would of been detected & Rudy stated he was closely monitored. With 15-9, 16-5 scores he was a major factor in the game. He was allowed to play, and the time to object about it would of been before the game. If dele had remained banned, the outcome could of been different or the same. Pascone being a high ranking TWL staff & Stray member does not help TW's perception of the incident. Dele living with a "cheating roommate" is also suspect. Cheating should not be tolerated in this game at all- players deserve to lose their league privileges for it & should have the common sense to not have or tolerate cheating "roommates". The Stray players who worked hard, practiced and came out with the win don't deserve to have it taken away from them after the fact though.

I think this is a good lesson to squad cap's that they have to be extra vigilant when it comes to situations like this and deal with them beforehand. That said, Thunder has a genuine right to feel wronged - since when are bans lifted for one day by staff so players can play? - This is a clear mistake. A genuine one with no ill intention meant but still wrong. Staff should not tolerate cheaters, or those who accommodate them, once you start making exceptions you lose control.

Now people take one event like this and put all of staff down for it. I don't think Rudy made the right decision in granting the one day lift. I also don't think Rudy was biased or swayed by anyone though. His decision was his own and he has clearly explained his reasons for it and had Pure Luck's agreement. Think Rudy does a lot of good things for this zone (including dealing with numerous idiots) which are not appreciated. End of day someone has to make these decisions and they are not always black and white - lots of shades of gray. Incidents like this should be learned from though, so they don't happen again. An unfortunate end.
                              Last edited by Rule; 02-19-2008, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• This thread sure is popular!
                                Hi PHizeY. ^-^
                                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X