No announcement yet.

Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first of all, you guys dont even know how his roommate got banned. It was in a priv arena and apparently his roommate never got ce to work, ce just ended up setting off server error messages. WHICH MEANS if he cheated at any other point he woulda got banned immediately. Bottom line is he should have never got banned in the first place, because delectable logged in the next day and left eye banned him and said "Your cinema". So Great Job left_eye you are good staff. Look at it like this, if ward got banned for cheating and they wouldnt let last standing play, would that seem fair? We played our starting 5 and you guys played your starting 5 the better team won GG and stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
      first of all, you guys dont even know how his roommate got banned. It was in a priv arena and apparently his roommate never got ce to work, ce just ended up setting off server error messages. WHICH MEANS if he cheated at any other point he woulda got banned immediately. Bottom line is he should have never got banned in the first place, because delectable logged in the next day and left eye banned him and said "Your cinema". So Great Job left_eye you are good staff. Look at it like this, if ward got banned for cheating and they wouldnt let last standing play, would that seem fair? We played our starting 5 and you guys played your starting 5 the better team won GG and stop crying.
      You're so ignorant. That's the biggest bullshit excuse for trying to get unbanned, dele has a history of cheating so it's not surprise he would pull something off like this. Why would dele have CE setting on his computer anyways I'm sure his roomate would have no idea what that is or how to even play this game.

He was never suppose to be banned? Oh, is that why staff only allowed him to enter TW just for this occasion so he can play the finals? seems pretty bullshit to me. And no, if the rule still applied and dele was not allowed to play you guys would've for sure lost because he was the only one who made a difference for you guys and got you guys the win.

Btw, nice 6-10 and 8-10 deluge you surely contributed to your teams win.
      Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
      Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
      Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

dele played almost every game this TWLD season and you actually think he is dumb enough to cheat right before the LD finals??? He knows that CE would be caught as soon as it's started up, I don't believe for one second that dele cheated. He's not that dumb
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
          dele played almost every game this TWLD season and you actually think he is dumb enough to cheat right before the LD finals??? He knows that CE would be caught as soon as it's started up, I don't believe for one second that dele cheated. He's not that dumb
          Which is why he tried it in a private arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
            You're so ignorant. That's the biggest bullshit excuse for trying to get unbanned, dele has a history of cheating so it's not surprise he would pull something off like this. Why would dele have CE setting on his computer anyways I'm sure his roomate would have no idea what that is or how to even play this game.

He was never suppose to be banned? Oh, is that why staff only allowed him to enter TW just for this occasion so he can play the finals? seems pretty bullshit to me. And no, if the rule still applied and dele was not allowed to play you guys would've for sure lost because he was the only one who made a difference for you guys and got you guys the win.
            his roommate actually plays this game, and ummmmmmmmmmmm JUS ummmmmmmmm who said anything about it being on his computer genius? If demonfaze used ce and you werent able to play twl cause of that, you would cry for a decade for sure. He still has to serve the ban that his roommate gave him what more do you want?

Comment

his roommate actually plays this game, and ummmmmmmmmmmm JUS ummmmmmmmm who said anything about it being on his computer genius? If demonfaze used ce and you werent able to play twl cause of that, you would cry for a decade for sure. He still has to serve the ban that his roommate gave him what more do you want?
              Me or demonfaze are not dumb enough to use CE (but since staff obviously don't care about it that changes my perspective). The ban is connected to his IP which is why he got banned, staff would know if they made a mistake by the ban which is why they only let him play for the finals.

Comment

Clearly he doesnt need ce to beat your starting 5 and he proved that in finals, So all you guys are crying about is that he was unbanned to play a game that he was SUPPOSED to play in the first place. He didn't cheat during the game, he didn't cheat during the season. You are forgetting you have the biggest cheater on your team "vitja" im sure disoblige would agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
                  Me or demonfaze are not dumb enough to use CE (but since staff obviously don't care about it that changes my perspective). The ban is connected to his IP which is why he got banned, staff would know if they made a mistake by the ban which is why they only let him play for the finals.
                  Like i said he wasn't banned on his ip, if he logged in with his name the next day and he got banned by left eye who automatically said "you are cinema" as the reason for the ban. Probably because his roommate has played on his computer and/or he played on his roommates computer.

Comment

Looking past the outcome of the game, and the reason for the ban, I think theres something wrong with staff granting a squad a favor before a TWL final, because theres an upper in that squad.

A squad with no upper staffers, and no big ties to staff would never have gotten that.

If the ban were given for a faulty reason, then remove the entire ban in itself. If this ban is still on, and this was just an exception, than delectable is still considered to be guilty of his ban. There isn't any partial there. Either he did it, and gets the full effects of it, or he didn't, then everything should get dropped.

I'm not going to comment if this warrants a replay, details on the ban, or how deletables contribution affected the game.
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

i'm probably top 5 wb in tw

...but delectable is top 2
                      Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

Clearly he doesnt need ce to beat your starting 5 and he proved that in finals, So all you guys are crying about is that he was unbanned to play a game that he was SUPPOSED to play in the first place. He didn't cheat during the game, he didn't cheat during the season. You are forgetting you have the biggest cheater on your team "vitja" im sure disoblige would agree with me.
                        Asskiss more up to dele? you clearly didn't contribute to the game because you're that bad of a warbird, yes we know dele did win that game for you guys people have good games once in a while. You are mistaken that he didn't cheat during the season because obviously he did, that's why he got banned.

Lol changing the subject about vitja amuses me, he ate the end it has happened to many squads, just lucky on vitja's part he did not cheat or else staff would've caught him. Dele was not caught cheating in a game it was in a private arena which relates no where to vitja.

And dele was banned on the name "delectable", no? If his roomate plays the game why would he be using his name?

Comment

This seems pretty bullshit to me. Thunder clearly would have won if delectable was still banned.
                          1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                          1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Hey, pause this for a second, gonna go make some popcorn.
                            Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                            3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                            1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                            1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                            1:Markmrw> :O
                            1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

if u want my body and u think im sexy
                              Big Chill

Comment

what history of cheating does delectable have? do you even know the last time he was banned for cheating? racism? sure, but as long as i've played with him he hasn't cheated at all. why would he start before the twld finals? also, do you think he thought that everyone lied when they (staff, players, etc) that ce doesn't work in the new verison? the guy isn't retarded. this is a horrible argument as none of it makes any sense. just accept that stray was by far the best squad this year. we beat you in the regular season without delectable.
                                violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                                [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Working...
                                X