Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daldur View Post
    This seems pretty bullshit to me. Thunder clearly would have won if delectable was still banned.
    http://twl.trenchwars.org/index.php?...tchID=88955192

i agree
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
      Asskiss more up to dele? you clearly didn't contribute to the game because you're that bad of a warbird, yes we know dele did win that game for you guys people have good games once in a while. You are mistaken that he didn't cheat during the season because obviously he did, that's why he got banned.

Lol changing the subject about vitja amuses me, he ate the end it has happened to many squads, just lucky on vitja's part he did not cheat or else staff would've caught him. Dele was not caught cheating in a game it was in a private arena which relates no where to vitja.

And dele was banned on the name "delectable", no? If his roomate plays the game why would he be using his name?
      first. I mvped both rounds vs style and got us into the finals and out of 6 rounds i mvped 4 of them this season when i played. So i had a bad game, at least i didnt die out and put my team at a disadvantage, you woulda been 0-10 if u started and all you can do is talk from spec.

second. You are so stupid. If he logs on the name "CINEMA" from delectables computer that means when staff goes to altnick delectable, Cinema will show up and vice versa

Comment

jeez in the time it takes to post something theres like 4 more posts already, this thread is rich :greedy: :english:
        Big Chill

Comment

Asskiss more up to dele? you clearly didn't contribute to the game because you're that bad of a warbird, yes we know dele did win that game for you guys people have good games once in a while. You are mistaken that he didn't cheat during the season because obviously he did, that's why he got banned.

Lol changing the subject about vitja amuses me, he ate the end it has happened to many squads, just lucky on vitja's part he did not cheat or else staff would've caught him. Dele was not caught cheating in a game it was in a private arena which relates no where to vitja.

And dele was banned on the name "delectable", no? If his roomate plays the game why would he be using his name?
          it's funny, because no one actually knows about the delectable banning. everyone is just assuming everything. delectable was never banned for cheating. cinema was. not delectable.

and without deluge, we might not beat style, so i think he was pretty important

lol del beat me to it
          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
            what history of cheating does delectable have? do you even know the last time he was banned for cheating? racism? sure, but as long as i've played with him he hasn't cheated at all. why would he start before the twld finals? also, do you think he thought that everyone lied when they (staff, players, etc) that ce doesn't work in the new verison? the guy isn't retarded. this is a horrible argument as none of it makes any sense. just accept that stray was by far the best squad this year. we beat you in the regular season without delectable.
            Hey look who's here to join us, the kid who got dele unbanned for the finals here is an example of a corrupted mod people. Get your head out of your ass all I hear is "why would he do that?" or "dele wouldn't do something like that" OBVIOUSLY HE DID, you have no sense of knowledge if that's the best excuse to keep him unbanned.

Dele tried it in a private arena expecting not to get caught. Pascone you are the most ignorant mod of tw and you should be demoted. The only reason you won is because of dele, stray is not better. I should create a squad a get some mods so I can make an excuse for one of my players using CE and getting banned. You guys are afraid of a rematch because you know you can't win without dele.
            Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
            Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
            Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
              first. I mvped both rounds vs style and got us into the finals and out of 6 rounds i mvped 4 of them this season when i played. So i had a bad game, at least i didnt die out and put my team at a disadvantage, you woulda been 0-10 if u started and all you can do is talk from spec.

second. You are so stupid. If he logs on the name "CINEMA" from delectables computer that means when staff goes to altnick delectable, Cinema will show up and vice versa
              Wtf? how did last weeks game come into this you choked against this weeks game and you got carried by dele no excuse to it. I'm a better wb then you del and always will be.

Comment

it's funny, because no one actually knows about the delectable banning. everyone is just assuming everything. delectable was never banned for cheating. cinema was. not delectable.

and without deluge, we might not beat style, so i think he was pretty important

lol del beat me to it
                Who is to say that delectable is not cinema? How can someone no one has ever heard of, even know how to cheat?

Secondly pascone, every player in the world knows that TWL regular season has no importance and cannot be correlated with TWLD Finals, and you know this.

Your argument is feeble and unworthy of reading. I will discard it from my memory like used toilet paper.
                Fludd:
                TWLB Champion Season - 9
                TWLJ Champion Season - 10
                TWLJ Champion Season - 11
                TWLD Champion Season - 12
                TWLJ Champion Season - 12
                TWLD Champion Season - 13
                TWLJ Champion Season - 13
                TWLJ Champion Season - 14
                TWEL-J Champion Season - 4

Comment

Hey look who's here to join us, the kid who got dele unbanned for the finals here is an example of a corrupted mod people. Get your head out of your ass all I hear is "why would he do that?" or "dele wouldn't do something like that" OBVIOUSLY HE DID, you have no sense of knowledge if that's the best excuse to keep him unbanned.

Dele tried it in a private arena expecting not to get caught. Pascone you are the most ignorant mod of tw and you should be demoted. The only reason you won is because of dele, stray is not better. I should create a squad a get some mods so I can make an excuse for one of my players using CE and getting banned. You guys are afraid of a rematch because you know you can't win without dele.
                  http://twl.trenchwars.org/index.php?...hID=88 955192

Comment

that's funny, because i can't *banfree anyone. of course there is no way dele would have played if he cheated. but he didn't cheat. which is why he was able to play. your excuse for keeping him banned doesn't really make any sense. why would he try to use a cheat that doesn't work?

Comment

Yeah, I see it, nice records there buddy.

Comment

that's funny, because i can't *banfree anyone. of course there is no way dele would have played if he cheated. but he didn't cheat. which is why he was able to play. your excuse for keeping him banned doesn't really make any sense. why would he try to use a cheat that doesn't work?
                        You may not be able to banfree someone but you are a mod and you can make excuses to them about getting him unbanned to play for you guys in the finals that's how it works in tw staff. Maybe because he can't use it correctly??

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                          Who is to say that delectable is not cinema? How can someone no one has ever heard of, even know how to cheat?

Secondly pascone, every player in the world knows that TWL regular season has no importance and cannot be correlated with TWLD Finals, and you know this.

Your argument is feeble and unworthy of reading. I will discard it from my memory like used toilet paper.
                          this is my point exactly. i'll use your same logic, WHO IS TO SAY CINEMA IS DELCTABLE? that's the point. why should he be penalized for something there is not 100% proof on?

and i think the fact that he did get caught prove he doesn't know how to cheat?

and i think regular season is relevant. the best teams will win. we beat thunder twice, style twice, dice, warpath twice...

Comment

true my link fucked up, but look at pascone's you lost to stray in the regular season when i was afk for like 3 months and dele wasnt there, so your arguement of dele is the only reason we won is false. Fact is, what makes us good as a squad is the ability for any person to make up ground for another person. Mega Newbie, Pascone, Delectable, Deez Nuts and myself can all carry the team when the other one is not doing so well, apparently your team did not show the same consistancy and the ability to do that and that is why we are twld champs.

Comment

You may not be able to banfree someone but you are a mod and you can make excuses to them about getting him unbanned to play for you guys in the finals that's how it works in tw staff. Maybe because he can't use it correctly??
                              and the higher up mods can't make decisions for themselves? christ, i think rudy has heard every excuse for someone getting unbanned. apparently it was a legitimate point

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                                true my link fucked up, but look at pascone's you lost to stray in the regular season when i was afk for like 3 months and dele wasnt there, so your arguement of dele is the only reason we won is false. Fact is, what makes us good as a squad is the ability for any person to make up ground for another person. Mega Newbie, Pascone, Delectable, Deez Nuts and myself can all carry the team when the other one is not doing so well, apparently your team did not show the same consistancy and the ability to do that and that is why we are twld champs.
                                Wow, because regular season matters so much! You couldn't carry yourself because you did bad in todays game and I guarantee deez nuts wouldn't be able to pull off what dele did. If you are so sure that your line you just listed is capable of winning then why are you so afraid to try it?

Comment

Working...
                                X