X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
      and the higher up mods can't make decisions for themselves? christ, i think rudy has heard every excuse for someone getting unbanned.
      He did make the decision after you go crying to him about trying to get dele unbanned. Like rudy said, he only got a banfree to be able to play for the finals.
      Syndicate - 2 time TWL-D/TWL-J Champions
      Thunder - Season 11 TWL-J Champions
      Amputate - TWEL-J Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Amputate View Post
        Wow, because regular season matters so much! You couldn't carry yourself because you did bad in todays game and I guarantee deez nuts wouldn't be able to pull off what dele did. If you are so sure that your line you just listed is capable of winning then why are you so afraid to try it?
        we did try it. week 2
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

we did try it. week 2
          It's regular season. 1 round game. What lineup did we use?

Comment

Wow, because regular season matters so much! You couldn't carry yourself because you did bad in todays game and I guarantee deez nuts wouldn't be able to pull off what dele did. If you are so sure that your line you just listed is capable of winning then why are you so afraid to try it?
            http://www.twleagues.org/?module=twl...nMatchID=58990

http://www.twleagues.org/?module=twl...nMatchID=58991

yeah, deez nuts isn't very good. espeically in the finals
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I doubt it's about being afraid to try it or not. Would you be totally fine with us making an appeal on our finals? You wouldn't, because nobody wants to gamble something for no reason, and with nothing to gain.
              Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

It's pointless to argue on, I knew from the start that the appeal wouldn't get through and I don't care about ld if our wbs want an appeal they would say something about it but they already knew the appeal wouldn't work because staff are corrupted.

Good games then, I don't want to waste the rest of my time arguing about something that won't get anywhere in the end. You guys got your ld title, I got my lj title, and dice got their lb title maybe it's better that 3 different squads win a seperate league.

I'll just reply to the last comments, that was season 7 when deez was actually playing often. I'm not saying he is a bad wb but he is inactive and doesn't even care enough anymore, what makes you think he would pull of what dele did?

Comment

so no one even has any legitimate reason for an appeal. you lost, and now you're looking for an excuse. every other ban i've seen involving people sharing computers, the one person is banned (which would be cinema) and the other is allowed to play. i don't understand why this isn't the case again here

Comment

so no one even has any legitimate reason for an appeal. you lost, and now you're looking for an excuse. every other ban i've seen involving people sharing computers, the one person is banned (which would be cinema) and the other is allowed to play. i don't understand why this isn't the case again here
                    I'll summarize this for you: I didn't lose, the wbs who played did. Dele's IP was involved in the cheating which is why he was banned, and gets unbanned for finals.

Comment

delectable was never banned for cheating. cinema was. not delectable.
                      Like you said, dele has a banfree, meaning delectable WAS banned for whatever reason?
                      1:Ease> i probably am gay
                      1:Ease> i just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Then why was this done as a favor, and going through Rudy and Pure_Luck? I mean, if everything is valid reasons, there wouldn't have been a need for a favor and several uppers dealing with it internally. It would have gone as any other ban getting added/changed/removed, and those are done without the need of favors.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                          Then why was this done as a favor, and going through Rudy and Pure_Luck? I mean, if everything is valid reasons, there wouldn't have been a need for a favor and several uppers dealing with it internally. It would have gone as any other ban getting added/changed/removed, and those are done without the need of favors.
                          who would you talk to when someone is banned for no reason? you wouldn't ask the guy in charge of bans and the guy in charge of twl? i'm not sure how much of a favor it really is, they looked at the facts and it played out

Comment

who would you talk to when someone is banned for no reason? you wouldn't ask the guy in charge of bans and the guy in charge of twl?
                            Ok, I'll concede this one. I'd probably go through the same persons as you have.

i'm not sure how much of a favor it really is, they looked at the facts and it played out
                            Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            For the record, Delectable was indeed given a banfree to attend the finals.
                            This was a one day only favour to pascone and further approved by Pure_Luck.
                            From the information gathered from that post, he didn't get unbanned. His case was looked over, and it was decided that it wasn't enough to remove his ban. However, as a favor to you, he was given a oneday banfree to be able to attend the finals. If everything looked fine to everyone, he would have been unbanned entirely, and not as a favor for just the finals.

This is the part that stinks about this. This is why I actually got engaged in this thread.

Comment

yet he didn't say a favor because pascone is a staff member. i'm pretty sure if the exact situation happened to a different squad, the captain of said squad would be doing the exact same thing. if one of your best players is banned for no reason and you are a captain of the squad, tell me you wouldn't explain the situation to the heads of banning and twl. you'd be lying. the fact that both rudy and pl agreed that he should be allowed to play should be plenty a reason to express that well, maybe dele did cheat, but we don't actually have enough proof. if we allow him to play this one day, everyone will be happy. he remains banned because MAYBE he did cheat (of course, he didn't, but there isn't enough proof to go either way) but he gets to play one day because there is NOT enough PROOF that it wasn't his roommate.

Comment

yet he didn't say a favor because pascone is a staff member. i'm pretty sure if the exact situation happened to a different squad, the captain of said squad would be doing the exact same thing. if one of your best players is banned for no reason and you are a captain of the squad, tell me you wouldn't explain the situation to the heads of banning and twl. you'd be lying. the fact that both rudy and pl agreed that he should be allowed to play should be plenty a reason to express that well, maybe dele did cheat, but we don't actually have enough proof. if we allow him to play this one day, everyone will be happy. he remains banned because MAYBE he did cheat (of course, he didn't, but there isn't enough proof to go either way) but he gets to play one day because there is NOT enough PROOF that it wasn't his roommate.
                                Your argument sucks. Do you know why people hate lawyers who defend criminals being tried for murder, rape, etc and are let free because there is not enough proof?

And why the hell would Rudy explicitly state "as a favor to pascone, (because he is a staff member)". Regardless of whether or not this is true, that would just about kill any support the public would have for the decision. At least simply saying "as a favor to pascone" without mentioning his position as TWL head op, he's only being a shady faggot and not an obviously stupid one. And as you said before, there is not enough proof to accuse a shady faggot of anything.

PS Hey guys, Barry Bonds was only indicted for perjury. There isn't actually enough proof that he did steroids to lock him up, so let's let him out for the last playoff game of the World Series so he can play for the Giants and win it for them, and then put him back in jail to serve the rest of this sentence for perjury.
                                Originally posted by paradise!
                                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                                1:Reaver> HALP
                                1:Reaver> HELELP
                                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X