Official Appeal to TWLD Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pascone View Post
    yet he didn't say a favor because pascone is a staff member. i'm pretty sure if the exact situation happened to a different squad, the captain of said squad would be doing the exact same thing. if one of your best players is banned for no reason and you are a captain of the squad, tell me you wouldn't explain the situation to the heads of banning and twl. you'd be lying. the fact that both rudy and pl agreed that he should be allowed to play should be plenty a reason to express that well, maybe dele did cheat, but we don't actually have enough proof. if we allow him to play this one day, everyone will be happy. he remains banned because MAYBE he did cheat (of course, he didn't, but there isn't enough proof to go either way) but he gets to play one day because there is NOT enough PROOF that it wasn't his roommate.
    I don't think there has ever been a ban in any online game, that not only has proof of the reason of the ban itself, but also evidence that the player was the one actually sitting by the computer. I could go on a racism/CE spree, and blame it all on my girlfriend/roommate/random party member. You'd still have no way of actually proving it was me.

Should I then be excused to play an important game as a favor to Da1 (this wouldn't be a favor, I'd ruin our game)? There isn't any evidence that I were the one doing the crime, and there's no evidence that says otherwise either.

These sets of arguments can be used on every ban issued, ever, unless someone admitted it.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

wow tell me i just didnt read this!?

A player was ban-lifted by PL in the TWLD finals day? Because Pascone asked him to so he could play?
      I can't believe how corrupted is our staff
      Pascone quit already
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Mega Newbie won a TWLD? Holy shit!!

Comment

I can't believe people actually think dele would be that fucking stupid to cheat a few days before LD finals. He wanted to win, and he did. He KNEW if he would attempt to use CE, he would be caught in a heartbeat, dele isn't an idiot.
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
          DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
          DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
          1:waven> is if im going to prison
          1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Thunder is right. Delectable shouldn't have played or been unbanned. Pure_Luck/Rudy made a poor decision in my opinion. That's why I don't play this stupid game anymore, shame shame. If pascone wasn't running TWL it wouldn't be a problem, now it's plain for everyone to see what a joke TW staff is a joke and as we all know plays favorites.

To Kim or Pure_Luck

My roommate made all those the racist commets under my name without my knowledge. Can you fix my infractions please?
            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

mega he didnt get ban the day b4 the ban

he got banned for awhile already prob since last week when b4 they played Style?

Correct me if i'm wrong
              9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
              4:Nimrook> No?
              4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
              4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
              4:Akuun> ROFL
              4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
              4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
              4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                Thunder is right. Delectable shouldn't have played or been unbanned. Pure_Luck/Rudy made a poor decision in my opinion. That's why I don't play this stupid game anymore, shame shame. If pascone wasn't running TWL it wouldn't be a problem, now it's plain for everyone to see what a joke TW staff is a joke and as we all know plays favorites.
                You are a nobody and you never did anything in this game therefore your opinion doesnt matter and who the fuck cares that you dont play anymore thats not a loss for subspace.

Comment

re

Look Below!
                  TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                  KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                  1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                  1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

re

Originally posted by pascone View Post
                    this is my point exactly. i'll use your same logic, WHO IS TO SAY CINEMA IS DELCTABLE? that's the point. why should he be penalized for something there is not 100% proof on?

and i think the fact that he did get caught prove he doesn't know how to cheat?

and i think regular season is relevant. the best teams will win. we beat thunder twice, style twice, dice, warpath twice...
                    P.S this proves my logic, WHO IS TO SAY MOUSE AXED ME ON PURPOSE! but u assumed that he did and did not let me play finals last season therefore delectable shoudlnt have played this seasons.

HUGS AND KISSES TO FLUDD ! OKAMI=GAY
                    TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                    KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                    1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                    1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post
                      You are a nobody and you never did anything in this game therefore your opinion doesnt matter and who the fuck cares that you dont play anymore thats not a loss for subspace.

Ohh that's right, people in the real world actually care about TW.

What do you consider a nobody Deluge? Is that someone who plays a 10 year old 2d spacegame and thinks he is king shit because he decent at an almost extinct game?

I would gladly trade a TWLD title for a real life. If that makes me a nobody, then so be it.

What did mom make for dinner?
                      Last edited by Soul Survivor; 02-17-2008, 11:24 PM.
                      OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Appeal Denied

Comment

ahh, sticky situation.

congrats rand on finally winning an LD title (i'm sure you don't even know yet)
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge View Post

By the way it's You're
                            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
                              By the way it's You're
                              I have never, ever seen somebody correct a person by telling them to replace "you are" with "you're". Or are you trying to say "you're opinion" matters?
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                              1:Reaver> HALP
                              1:Reaver> HELELP
                              1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                              1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

k so dele gets banned then for 1 day gets unbanned for this game and then gets banned again? woow

i should recruit bunch of staff and cheat to make it to finals game and then! use the staff to unban me so i can play that game.

ehh actually would be better if TWL mods didnt play twl. sounds good?:fear:
                                1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                                JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                                1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                                http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X