Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My god... 1 month later :/

Comment

Didn't dele die in a car crash years ago?
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
        For the sake of a lack of conflict, I think it would've been a much settling decision amongst the community of players if we didn't allow this to happen in the first place. Unfortunately I had no opportunity to have an opinion on the matter. Too many unsettling factors come into play, mainly that pascone initiated his allowance to return to TW to play in his squad's TWL game, and that we (tw staff) are giving favours to a player who has had a history of being repeatedly banned from the zone already.

I think its for the best that we try to maintain what little sort of professionalism we have going for TWL, and that means no tolerance for this kind of thing to happen, ever. I think its wise that TWL-ops remain squadless and independent from any TWL participating squad for this very reason. Our community has no idea what is going on behind the curtains of staff operations, so even if we say we have no bias to a certain issue, it is vital that we construe impartial reasoning behind critical league affecting decisions, and that begins from the foundation. How can the community trust someone who is in charge of the league, yet his decisions consistently push for his own squad's interests?
        teach me 2 english
        1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
        1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
          For the sake of a lack of conflict, I think it would've been a much settling decision amongst the community of players if we didn't allow this to happen in the first place. Unfortunately I had no opportunity to have an opinion on the matter. Too many unsettling factors come into play, mainly that pascone initiated his allowance to return to TW to play in his squad's TWL game, and that we (tw staff) are giving favours to a player who has had a history of being repeatedly banned from the zone already.

I think its for the best that we try to maintain what little sort of professionalism we have going for TWL, and that means no tolerance for this kind of thing to happen, ever. I think its wise that TWL-ops remain squadless and independent from any TWL participating squad for this very reason. Our community has no idea what is going on behind the curtains of staff operations, so even if we say we have no bias to a certain issue, it is vital that we construe impartial reasoning behind critical league affecting decisions, and that begins from the foundation. How can the community trust someone who is in charge of the league, yet his decisions consistently push for his own squad's interests?
          ....and still, nothing has been done about this. No one has been made accountable. Stray still has their title & pascone is still on staff.
          So many, even staffers, agree a wrong was committed here. When is something going to happen for this? ...When will justice be served?
          Hot Air. ...Without someone being held accountable and a price being paid as a consequence. That's all this is. :ermm: :yawn:

Comment

I won't be running TWL next year, but I will still be involved, like how Nethila was for my first year, I will be like that for the replacement
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by pascone View Post
              I won't be running TWL next year, but I will still be involved, like how Nethila was for my first year, I will be like that for the replacement
              that's pretty solid of you. i wanted to say something earlier but i forgot. i didn't think you did a bad job, really (it's just the state of the zone, i guess), but with some of the big problems with this twl i felt it wouldn't be fair for you to do it next year because if anything went wrong shitheads would be screaming about the falling sky.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Since Pascone is gone, I guess Thunder will actually be back for next TWL.
                1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                1:Vitja> afk
                1:Underground> haha vit
                1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

I was hoping on a return from Sk8..

Comment

Hi Benton!:bye1:
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                      I was hoping on a return from Sk8..
                      You have the reassurance of AnZu that Sk8 will not, ever, ever, ever be back, nor is he giving the squad to anybody else ^^
                      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Working...
                      X