Season in recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Kaos View Post
    Once again people are turning this into a Personel attack on Izor already when all he is doing is expressing his opinion about things that happened during TWL that should be looked at and fixed. I didnt know you could no express an opinion about something on a "public forum" most of us come from the united states where we are allowed the right to speak our minds.

So pjotter I can see your point as easily as I can see Izor's point so why do u have to make a remark at the end that has nothing todo with the topic? Just to lash out? Thats childish.
    It wasn't an attack on the person Izor. It was an attack on that statement. I guess you do not understand that a lash out doesn't have to be personnel. I merely stated how wrong that statement was and ended it with a variation of: "if you really think that, you're stupid". It wasn't personal in any way, it was ment for every person that would think the same way. And any person seeing where he is coming from with that statement is one friggin stupid cunt aswell.

I am from the Netherlands and I didnt know you could not express an opinion about something on a "public forum". In the Netherlands we have the right to speak our minds and if we find someones views on something narrowminded, retarded or just plain out stupid, we can call them friggin annoying dumb fuckin twats. So Kid Kaos please don't tell me to not personal attack people cause it's childish while I didn't do any of that. Please also stop being a hypocrit and stop using your wigga wigga I'm a *igga and with my shizzle drizzle I sound so stupizzle cause wackediewack I talk smack crack feck what the heck CRAPTALK in threads not about 7284th classed wannabe raptalkers.
    TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
    TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
    TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
    First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Build didn't qualify, to qualify you needed to play against real basing squads. As far as showing the ability to compete in any league Build was unable to. Build only had a high TWD rating by playing warbird and javelin squads, they did not win a single game against anyone who got into TWLB in position 1 through 10.

I'm sorry Juice dissolved but at least we played against real squads and showed some ability to compete especially before hard-lock. Even though we dissolved, we were a much better decision to put in TWLB than Build.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
        It wasn't an attack on the person Izor. It was an attack on that statement. I guess you do not understand that a lash out doesn't have to be personnel. I merely stated how wrong that statement was and ended it with a variation of: "if you really think that, you're stupid". It wasn't personal in any way, it was ment for every person that would think the same way. And any person seeing where he is coming from with that statement is one friggin stupid cunt aswell.

I am from the Netherlands and I didnt know you could not express an opinion about something on a "public forum". In the Netherlands we have the right to speak our minds and if we find someones views on something narrowminded, retarded or just plain out stupid, we can call them friggin annoying dumb fuckin twats. So Kid Kaos please don't tell me to not personal attack people cause it's childish while I didn't do any of that. Please also stop being a hypocrit and stop using your wigga wigga I'm a *igga and with my shizzle drizzle I sound so stupizzle cause wackediewack I talk smack crack feck what the heck CRAPTALK in threads not about 7284th classed wannabe raptalkers.
        So your first paragraph is explaining how your not lashing out and attacking someone. And then your second paragraph goes on to proove my earlier statement about how childish you are. You cant even talk shit correctly. Even that sounds like its coming out of a 10 year olds mouth.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

So your first paragraph is explaining how your not lashing out and attacking someone. And then your second paragraph goes on to proove my earlier statement about how childish you are. You cant even talk shit correctly. Even that sounds like its coming out of a 10 year olds mouth.
          This is like the pot telling the kettle it's black... I know I sound like a retard at times, which is mostly meant that way. You might not believe it, but my intentions really were portrayed as I meant them. I do that cause basicly I really do not give a lot about what is said here and what is done here and I don't give a damn about bloathing on here about whatever I've achieved in real life and what everyone on here thinks of me as a person. You on the other hand have no idea you're being a moron by telling everyone how much of a gangsta you are. You bloath about being a drugsdealer or something drugsrelated, which really shows how mature you are and in what position you are to tell others on a 2d spaceshipgame they are acting childish. I hope you have fun on this forum about a game telling everyone to not be so childish, cause games isn't something for childs...
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
            I actually have to agree with kid kaos, and a lot of the points made by Izor. He raises some questionable issues, and my question is, why does TW staff always bend policies? Those policies were established for a reason, and everytime it doesn't benefit a staff member, the policy gets bent in their favor. Staff corruption is killing the game, and this isn't only a league matter. You have your corrupt power-seeking individuals in the pub arenas, in game hosted arenas, etc. But it's been going on for years, so why does it matter? IT MATTERS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T MAKE ANY CHANGES NOW, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES IN THE FUTURE...EVERYONE WILL HAVE QUIT BY THEN.

Alright, I dropped my two cents on this matter

Like Aquatiq banning me for a rule that didn't exist. Yet calling it "Excessive Trolling" with only 1 post made on a thread. 2 weeks
            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Survivor View Post
              Like Aquatiq banning me for a rule that didn't exist. Yet calling it "Excessive Trolling" with only 1 post made on a thread. 2 weeks
              was that the one where you intentionally put a spoiler in a thread that said real big in the title 'NO SPOILERS'?

if it was, i doubt youd get a whole lot of sympathy in your favor

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

and talking about raping people's mothers isn't? fucking hypocrite.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Cops you dont count cause everyone is allowed to talk shit to a bastard fagget.
                  2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Enjoy this thread, it's not often that Izor says something right
                    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                    3:Best> see it coming
                    3:Best> sad

Comment

Cops you dont count cause everyone is allowed to talk shit to a bastard fagget.
                      you've got no class in you, at all

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        you've got no class in you, at all

Welcome to the Bay

We a class of our own.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                          Enjoy this thread, it's not often that Izor says something right
                          Hahah so true.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Welcome to the Bay

We a class of our own.
                            machine guns
                            machine guns
                            machine guns
                            machine guns
                            machine guns
                            machine guns
                            machine guns
                            machine guns

grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops
                            grow ops

Comment

Back to the subject I think Izor has some really good points about TWL. And although you might hate Quicksand and how we dont give a flying fuck about any of you personally why should we? Do we fuckin know you? Do we fuckn OWE you anything? Fuck no. Who gives a rats ass about e-respect. Fuck you all xcept the vets who kno I <3 them :wub:
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

What's Quicksand? Oh isn't that a dead squad?

Comment

Working...
                                X