X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cops View Post
    that's exactly what this is like
    agreed
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
      If Quicksand was in the final, you guys wouldn't unban Izor, Kthx, or any other squad even, for the final match.
      no shit sherlock everybody hates those fucks
      if you want to make a valid point dont use assholes to prove your example

oh and quicksand would never make twld finals so your hypothetical situation is furthermore meaningless
      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
        no shit sherlock everybody hates those fucks
        if you want to make a valid point dont use assholes to prove your example

oh and quicksand would never make twld finals so your hypothetical situation is furthermore meaningless
        You must of stopped reading at "or any other squad even". It's cool, selective reading is a way of life.
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post

Lastly, delectable was allowed to play despite having been banned. I dont care what the justification for this is, but if my 'roommate' came on my PC and used CE I would be held accountable for it since its my PC. There is no chance in hell that anyone would let me play the following day in the TWL finals (in fact, staff would be spamming LOL GOT HIM on chat). Most of the reason for this happening is just because pascone was on the same squad as dele.
          lol nerd

Comment

hey everyone, guess what? delectable doesn't have a roomate he lives with his mom

oh yeah, and guess what name he evades on? Crackberry

guess what squad crackberry is on? Butt

Guess who the owner of butt is? Pascone

coincidence? I think not!!!!

pascone the most corrupt staff ive seen in years
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

pascone> ?Squadowner butt
              Owner is Squadless

squadless made a squad and asked me to join it

as for crackberry being delectable... no
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

exalt it doesnt matter how many times you will say it, he will still be here and there is nothin we can do about it :/
                Originally posted by Tyson
                There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                Originally posted by HeavenSent
                Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                Originally posted by Izor
                Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

i'll probably make a poll at some point regarding me and twl staff.
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Jaanus Friis.
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      hey everyone, guess what? delectable doesn't have a roomate he lives with his mom

oh yeah, and guess what name he evades on? Crackberry

guess what squad crackberry is on? Butt

Guess who the owner of butt is? Pascone

coincidence? I think not!!!!

pascone the most corrupt staff ive seen in years
                      Exalt the most annoying person after sertifi in tw?

Pascone has done good job, stop blaming him about last season already jesus christ..
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

i thought crackberry was delectable
                        and ?squadowner Butt was pascone
                        pascone is a good staffer , as long as it doesn't come to his squad.
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

This season in recap:

FUCKING ROCKED!

Comment

season in recap, I made two out of three all-star teams.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                              Exalt the most annoying person after sertifi in tw?

Pascone has done good job, stop blaming him about last season already jesus christ..
                              hey, i didnt blame him for the season

i blame him for allowing delectable to cheat, get unbanned for twl finals with a bullshit lie about a roommate, which dele has none, and then knowingly having dele evade on the name crackberry and join his current squad

its no small coincidence that after i did the post about dele evading on crackberry all of a sudden crackberry was axed from butt roster

stop defending corrupt staff members, pasc might have done a good job but he shouldn't be allowed as twl op if his squad is in twl, simple as that, he is far too bias to be the impartial staff that we need in that position
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                hey, i didnt blame him for the season

i blame him for allowing delectable to cheat, get unbanned for twl finals with a bullshit lie about a roommate, which dele has none, and then knowingly having dele evade on the name crackberry and join his current squad

its no small coincidence that after i did the post about dele evading on crackberry all of a sudden crackberry was axed from butt roster

stop defending corrupt staff members, pasc might have done a good job but he shouldn't be allowed as twl op if his squad is in twl, simple as that, he is far too bias to be the impartial staff that we need in that position
                                he will stop defending me when you stop making things up. nothing in this post is accurate

Comment

Working...
                                X