Twl Needs A Better Definition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twl Needs A Better Definition

(RoboHelp)>TWL stands for Trench Wars Leagues. It has three divisions: Javelin (TWLJ), Dueling (TWLD), and
    (RoboHelp)>Basing (TWLB). Javelin and Dueling play matches of 5 players per team, while basing features 8
    (RoboHelp)>players per team. Months before the league starts, squads compete in duels for ranking. In order to
    (RoboHelp)>qualify for TWL, a squad must play 15 games in one division. The exact number of squads that are
    (RoboHelp)>invited to participate depends on the amount of competition and demand in a specific division. If a
    (RoboHelp)>squad drops out of the league, then the next highest ranking squad is invited to play. The TWL
    (RoboHelp)>season is a very competitive time for most squads. It brings the most skilled players to the same
    (RoboHelp)>arena in order to battle it out for victory and gain the esteem from all players as "the best." It
    (RoboHelp)>is the highlight of Trench Wars and its reputation and prestige can not be compared to any other
    (RoboHelp)>zone in Continuum.

Lol whens this being changed?
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

ur a faggot
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

you'll never be staff.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

what would you like it to say?

Comment

Well for one, the first section of it was completely incorrect about last season. Between build qs and a few others. Basically if you were to judge the last season as a whole, where would that fit into this definition? I dont think prestige is allowing banned players to play. I think most requirements were met for allowing ppl in twl, and by rejecting those squads such as fistula from twjd, crippled it even more. Because then they lost some key players who then went to other jav teams. So you should at this point change it to "Twl a time to lower your expectations."

LOL PH

quite funny it seems u dont have to be staff anymore to actually be a member. ?find yojo? rofl. An impersonater got on staff for 10 months and noone noticed......Even promoted....lol
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

spoilers: staff was in the shitter long before that happened.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Maybe if the definition had a better layout. but I think it explains it very well.
              1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
              1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Additional spoilers:

You're too much of a nobody to have a say in these things, NoLimitSoldier.

Nobody cares about your thoughts about last season.
                Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

uc

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                    ur a faggot
                    phish is gay and ur a phaggot for having a phish avatar
                    .fffffffff_____
                    .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                    .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                    .fffffff\______/
                    .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                    .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                    .fffff\________/
                    .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                    .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                    .fff\__________/

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Wow this hurts

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOL SCHOPE I watched that for like 5 min straight :P can you tell me what website you get all your funny videos and pics from so i can amuse myself when i am bored.
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X