• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone sex

My friends,I like phone sex.

If u want to have some fun with me,call me

55 41 91345361

call me anytime,any day.I will stop whatever what i am doing and give all my attention to you.

if u live in usa and dont want to waste money calling me,give me ur number,i will be glad to call you and give the pleasure of phone sex.

Thanks, Bye Bye.

posting in an epic thread
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i am caling

i am caling then <3

kiss LOL

Comment

LOL :wub:
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

-_-
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Also WTF is with Georgia getting a #14 seed? I know they had a crappy record, but they freakin' beat Tennessee. They won 3 games in 2 days and took the SEC title which is no easy task. Can't they get like a #8 or #9 seed somewhere?
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

they were also HORRIBLE in the regular season -- no need to take away a real team's seed because of a string of fluke victories.
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                they were also HORRIBLE in the regular season -- no need to take away a real team's seed because of a string of fluke victories.
                Teams change. They get better. Maybe they couldn't find the right stride until they hit the conference tournament. Beating Tennessee and Arkansas in two days is a fantastic feat.

I guess I can see what they were thinking, but I would feel that winning the SEC title gets you at least a middle of the road seeding.

Comment

My phone didnt ring yet....im serious,some1 call me!!!

Comment

ignite is pro at phone sex,any1 else?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
                        Teams change. They get better. Maybe they couldn't find the right stride until they hit the conference tournament. Beating Tennessee and Arkansas in two days is a fantastic feat.

I guess I can see what they were thinking, but I would feel that winning the SEC title gets you at least a middle of the road seeding.
                        they should have changed between january and march where they won all of 3 games before the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                          they should have changed between january and march where they won all of 3 games before the tournament.
                          Yo don't hate because UGA is the shit.
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                          4:Geio> DEEZ?
                          4:Geio> LOLOL
                          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                          4:spirit> LOL
                          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
                            Yo don't hate because UGA is shit.
                            fixed.
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

the best is surprise phone sex, it's when you call home depot about a broken sink and blow your load when the girl talks about leaky faucets.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X