(Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

haha i proposed this: 09-27-2005 09:09 AM

make it happen.

ps. stray was a boring encounter in regular =)
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
        I think we should have a league this year!
        hai
        chief

Syndicate- TWLJ Champions Season 9

Dice- TWLB Champions Season 10, 11, 13

Mootland Farmer

Comment

gtfo infidel
          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

the only reason not to do this is due to hour time restraints, so lets set games at the one hour 30 min mark. Example.

Games can be scheduled at 1 EST, 2:30 EST, 4 EST and 5:30 EST. All games are best of 3 rounds (you could even do it with basing) and int he playoffs, due to even less teams, you can book them in 2 hour time slots at 1, 3 or 5.... or something similar.

it'll bring about less squads but they'll be more competitive, and people who generally ride the pine can get a chance to play when there team is up 1-0.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Yes, it can also work great to have 2 Leagues with promotions rules with that, so we will have less squads per league, but more competitive in each of the leagues, and overall more squads in both!

Comment

good idea, when is twl anyway

Comment

3 rounds of 3v3 all different ppl playing
                  TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                    3 rounds of 3v3 all different ppl playing
                    so youre going to force squads to have depth. depth and activity and numbers.

this is an interesting thought, but it would never work. it wouldnt let people who always play, play.

its almost like have a relay meet against another team. you have the two A-Teams consisting of the top 5 from each team playing each other first then go down from there. if it were like a point system, you could have the A-game be worth a little more than the B game and so forth. though if you wanted, you could stack the b team more than the a i guess and have a little strategy to the lines involved. i think it would be an interesting concept, but it would take some things changing around.

i think it would work pretty well in some sort of 3v3 format though

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

yah it's like how a lot of high school sports worked (tennis for me)

forces depth, prolly more teamwork with 3's and smaller boxes

i dont know make 3 boxes in 1 arena and 3 multiple score charts

play all 3 games at once to save time

makes squad coaching strategy interesting depending on if u want to stack 2 of ur 3 teams or whatever
                      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Wax
                        More than likely not. No team is going to want to risk going into a third round just so 'everyone can have a chance' or so, 'everyone can have fun!!!'. Squads are still going to want to put down their opponent with a 2-0 right off the bat. So, chances are the same people will be playing.
                        I disagree. I'm not saying an entire lineup shuffle, but if you played guys A, B, C, D and E, in the second round, especially if you won easily, we'd be more likely to see something like A, B, D, E and F, or even like a A, B, E, F, G. You get my point either way.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega Newbie View Post
                          No!

My players on stray were already bored that we had to play 1 round against some squads...
                          there's nothing boring about watching someone tank many shots only to eliminate the enemy
                          1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                          1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                            yah it's like how a lot of high school sports worked (tennis for me)

forces depth, prolly more teamwork with 3's and smaller boxes

i dont know make 3 boxes in 1 arena and 3 multiple score charts

play all 3 games at once to save time

makes squad coaching strategy interesting depending on if u want to stack 2 of ur 3 teams or whatever
                            have fun coding a bot for that
                            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

Originally posted by Daldur View Post
                              there's nothing boring about watching someone tank many shots only to eliminate the enemy
                              you are not allowed to talk about lag.
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                              1:waven> is if im going to prison
                              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                                you are not allowed to talk about lag.
                                seconded
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                                4:Geio> LOLOL
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                                4:spirit> LOL
                                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X