TW population is infected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW population is infected

Don't really know if this is a TWL thread. Also I don't know if I post this thread to start a discussion or just simply to make a statement.
    Last few seasons I heard and see people complaining about the lack of good squads and something about bad captains as one of the reasons for all the quick squaddissolvings. Also we had threads about people who are upset that the TW population has been on a decrease for the last years and how we all should so something to stop those negative developments. "We want the competition back in TWL" and more simular comments were made. Just by looking at the past months I noticed how easy people leave squads these days. Ofcourse there have allways been people that switched squads a lot, but now it looks like loyal people are hardly around. Without trying to offend anyone, I don't like how Paladen turned into some kind of 'lets recruit anyone just like puma did ignite squad', to be an empty train in a few months. And ofcourse it turns out that reformations of old squads or friends squads is a carte blanche for other people to leave their current squad. Everyone is entitled to do whatever he or she wants, but I think its time that you all look into the mirror and ask yourselves where you want this game to be going.
    Winner TWL-B Season 10 dicE / TWL-D Runners up
    Winner TWL-D Season 8 -Final-
    Winner TWT Season (?) Melee
    Winner TWDL Season 2 Scrotal's Horde!!

I've been telling them the exact same thing for years. Leagues will continue to be an abysmal affair every season so long as players treat squads like $2 hookers.

Comment

Whoo! This thread isn't adressed to me!

My squadhistory:

-PRO- (1999-2000?)
      Scrotal's Horde!! (2000-2002)
      Melee (2002 - 1 week: I felt like such a squadhopper)
      Disoblige (2002 - and counting, for some reason I didn't leave within a month when I realised these guys were never gonna be a major player in TWLD, and then I got stuck. Since then I've been fiercely trying to spread hate and bring the squad down, but no one takes me serious.. )

Comment

people in subspace are morons and assholes. myself included.
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

i like mantras idea!
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
            Don't really know if this is a TWL thread. Also I don't know if I post this thread to start a discussion or just simply to make a statement.
            Last few seasons I heard and see people complaining about the lack of good squads and something about bad captains as one of the reasons for all the quick squaddissolvings. Also we had threads about people who are upset that the TW population has been on a decrease for the last years and how we all should so something to stop those negative developments. "We want the competition back in TWL" and more simular comments were made. Just by looking at the past months I noticed how easy people leave squads these days. Ofcourse there have allways been people that switched squads a lot, but now it looks like loyal people are hardly around. Without trying to offend anyone, I don't like how Paladen turned into some kind of 'lets recruit anyone just like puma did ignite squad', to be an empty train in a few months. And ofcourse it turns out that reformations of old squads or friends squads is a carte blanche for other people to leave their current squad. Everyone is entitled to do whatever he or she wants, but I think its time that you all look into the mirror and ask yourselves where you want this game to be going.
            didn't you do that
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Im a Super Squad Hopper and am proud of it. :wub:
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Spastic has loyal pilots. Only because Pureluck and Jamal make it so we are too afraid to leave

Comment

jdlkslAIDS

edit: fucking colors

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                    Whoo! This thread isn't adressed to me!

My squadhistory:

-PRO- (1999-2000?)
                    Scrotal's Horde!! (2000-2002)
                    Melee (2002 - 1 week: I felt like such a squadhopper)
                    Disoblige (2002 - and counting, for some reason I didn't leave within a month when I realised these guys were never gonna be a major player in TWLD, and then I got stuck. Since then I've been fiercely trying to spread hate and bring the squad down, but no one takes me serious.. )
                    Lol @ -PRO-, mkGENIUS4L

Comment

This topic is like the name of it's creator.

Muhahaha

Comment

magic johnson was infected with HIV and hes still alive
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

deal with it

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

woot -PRO-, was actually my first TW squad But I agree, people have a bad habit of leaving a squad without a reason in a few days after they have joined, it's hard to find enough loyal members these days to keep your squad alive, but we're managing ...
                              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Working...
                              X