Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive UFO sighting over Phoenix Tonight, anyone from Phoenix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive UFO sighting over Phoenix Tonight, anyone from Phoenix?

Turn off your ad blocker and click the Channel 3 News Video

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/s....895be60f.html

People who saw are posting on other boards.

This is more significant because Phoenix is already the home of the phoenix lights, several UFO sightings other than it, The Exopolitics radio broadcasts saturday nights at 8, and a bombardment of mainstream news stories on ET/UFO due to Governor Fife Symington coming out about seeing the 1997 Phoenix Lights and saying it was an ET Craft. Because of this, this event impacts more than it normally would. Notice the newscaster says "once again". The video is pretty good. Witnesses report there were formations into shapes and it was seen for miles.

Also, go here for the pics:

http://www.azfamily.com/perl/common/...48&nextimage=0

This important news is brought to you by TARPPS (Tone Advanced Research and Paradigm Perfecting Station) which is the name of my room and computer.

Originally posted by Tone View Post
    Turn off your ad blocker and click the Channel 3 News Video

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/s....895be60f.html

People who saw are posting on other boards.

This is more significant because Phoenix is already the home of the phoenix lights, several UFO sightings other than it, The Exopolitics radio broadcasts saturday nights at 8, and a bombardment of mainstream news stories on ET/UFO due to Governor Fife Symington coming out about seeing the 1997 Phoenix Lights and saying it was an ET Craft. Because of this, this event impacts more than it normally would. Notice the newscaster says "once again". The video is pretty good. Witnesses report there were formations into shapes and it was seen for miles.

Also, go here for the pics:

http://www.azfamily.com/perl/common/...48&nextimage=0

This important news is brought to you by TARPPS (Tone Advanced Research and Paradigm Perfecting Station) which is the name of my room and computer.

OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine...

Comment

I actually did die .. the aliens came by to bring me back. Thx guys.

BIG UPS TO CHIRON BETA PRIME!
      DELETED

Comment

another news story with another news channel video as well

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ights0421.html

Strange lights reported in north Valley sky

66 comments by Erin Kozak - Apr. 21, 2008 10:13 PM
        The Arizona Republic

Several Valley residents reported seeing strange red lights in the sky on Monday night and the cause of the lights remains a mystery.

Arizona Republic reporter Anne Ryman, who lives in Deer Valley, reported seeing four lights in a square shape that eventually became a triangular shape. The lights were moving to the east and they disappeared one by one. She said the lights were visible for about 13 minutes at about 8 p.m..

One north Phoenix resident, who wished to remain anonymous, said he saw four or five red lights lined up in a straight line and spaced apart evenly. The lights slowly moved east and became dimmer as the witness watched. He said the last light remained in the sky the longest. Then three jets came from the west and traveled in the direction of the red lights.

An official from Luke Air Force Base stated that they do not have any aircraft in the sky tonight and that the lights are not part of any Air Force activities.

The Deer Valley airport officials said that the lights were not from any aircraft at that airport.

Ian Gregor, a spokesman for the Federal Aviation Administration said that air traffic controllers at Sky Harbor Airport also witnessed the lights, but they do not know the cause.

The incident is similar to the "Phoenix Lights" seen on March 13, 1997. Thousands of residents reported seeing a mile-wide, v-shaped formation of lights over the Valley. In that case the lights appeared about 7:30 p.m. and lasted until 10:30 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by papist View Post
          OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          No. Pay attention to my signature.

Heres a still shot of the craft (not sky lanterns) That appeared earlier tonight, 4-21-08, in Phoenix:

And here again are IRL Cloakers, Decloaking in real life, NASA Footage, Negative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgzX1wsfAVU

Comment

Tone: Mr. Burns, Prince Imhotep thanks you for your hospitality.
            Mr. Burns: No.
            Tone: And for your eyes, and for your tongue.
            Mr. Burns: Wha?
            Tone: But I'm afraid more is needed. The prince must finish the job. And consummate the curse which you and your friends have brought down upon yourselves.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Probably just your military testing some new tech...
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

those squiggles are just lights on long exposure, whatever those lights may be.

whatever they are/could be, they are not worth the time nor effort to care about, because if ETs are here then cool, we got us some ETs! further technology! If not, then fuck off, they aren't real.

if they come as hostile intergalactic imperialists, then I say let them. they can advance our society! imagine the possibilities.

if they blow the shit out of our planet, then who cares? we won't have opinion when we're dead!

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                  those squiggles are just lights on long exposure, whatever those lights may be.

whatever they are/could be, they are not worth the time nor effort to care about, because if ETs are here then cool, we got us some ETs! further technology! If not, then fuck off, they aren't real.

if they come as hostile intergalactic imperialists, then I say let them. they can advance our society! imagine the possibilities.

if they blow the shit out of our planet, then who cares? we won't have opinion when we're dead!

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords.
                  SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

check out the top story at the Drudge Report

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Comment

haha, TARPPS

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

seriously how did this thread get this far without that being mentioned
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I also got a photo of a REAL ufo sighting!!

DOn't worry guys, I'm PRETTY SURE they're friendly!!

Comment

lol it's a disoblige squadron formation
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                              I also got a photo of a REAL ufo sighting!!

DOn't worry guys, I'm PRETTY SURE they're friendly!!
                              Listen, just because you have photoshop doesnt mean that ETs arent here

The Phoenix Lights incident of 1997 was seen by thousands, this case (4-21-2008) already has multiple witnesses posting youtube videos and appearing on local news stations giving their testimony. Jets were scrambled once again and air traffic controllers at Sky Harbor Airport also witnessed the lights.

so your attempt is a FAILURE

i told you in a previous signature, in either 2008 or 2009 everyone will know the ETs are here, hopefully its today.

Comment

Working...
                              X