Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive UFO sighting over Phoenix Tonight, anyone from Phoenix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaBjkjndDUg

MUST SEE VIDEO - one of many that popped up in less than 24 hours, the best one

jets being scrambled to try and shoo them off, hush hush

Comment

tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!
      tone> i'm okay to go!

Comment

if any of you little cocky bitches saw this for yourself you would be scared shitless and tone would be totally calm but also the first to die cuz he would go out for a group hug and get vaporized

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
          Turn off your ad blocker
          no, it's blocked for a reason.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

oh look, a bunch of lights in the sky

its a plane! its a satelite! no!

its superman with real glow in the dark body armor!!!

comes with real lifelike laserpointer eyes for super xray vision fun!

batteries sold seperately

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

in either 2008 or 2009 everyone will know the ETs are here, hopefully its today.
              I want to know how you know this. Don't direct me to any other site, don't quote some long-ass paragraphs, just let me and the rest of the tw community know WHY everyone will know they are here - preferably in one sentence.
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                if any of you little cocky bitches saw this for yourself you would be scared shitless and tone would be totally calm but also the first to die cuz he would go out for a group hug and get vaporized
                dont be ridiculous , ETs dont harm humans, they disarm nuclear missiles even. its all disinfo, the ETs are here to help. the abductions could be peoples hallucinations, or government ops, or malevolent ETs that are being driven out by the good guys as they have gone down in freq. If you see craft, you should be pleased and excited and greet them with spot lights and a telepathic friendly Hello.

check out this interview with James Gilliland, everyone who goes to his ranch sees UFOs, hundreds of witnesses can tell you about it.

http://exopoliticsradio.com/4-28-07.html

Exopolitics Radio airs in Phoenix at 8:00PM Saturdays on 1480 AM

Comment

dont be ridiculous , ETs dont harm humans, they disarm nuclear missiles even. its all disinfo, the ETs are here to help. the abductions could be peoples hallucinations, or government ops, or malevolent ETs that are being driven out by the good guys as they have gone down in freq. If you see craft, you should be pleased and excited and greet them with spot lights and a telepathic friendly Hello.

check out this interview with James Gilliland, everyone who goes to his ranch sees UFOs, hundreds of witnesses can tell you about it.

http://exopoliticsradio.com/4-28-07.html

Exopolitics Radio airs in Phoenix at 8:00PM Saturdays on 1480 AM
                  What the heck, how do you know that ETs are friendly? I definetly believe that we arent alone, but are these lights etc aliens? I doubt it. And again, we have jihadists and communists and you know what else, how can you be sure that aliens are friendly?

edit: Ah I get it, people are still high after 420

Comment

Why hasn't the people in whatever town you live in rose as one to slay you yet tone? WHY I ASK YOU, WHY!?
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

what's the motive behind the gubmint hiding ufo's from us
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Listen, just because you have photoshop doesnt mean that ETs arent here

The Phoenix Lights incident of 1997 was seen by thousands, this case (4-21-2008) already has multiple witnesses posting youtube videos and appearing on local news stations giving their testimony. Jets were scrambled once again and air traffic controllers at Sky Harbor Airport also witnessed the lights.

so your attempt is a FAILURE

i told you in a previous signature, in either 2008 or 2009 everyone will know the ETs are here, hopefully its today.
                        Actually I used paint, so I'm sorry to say this, but you're wrong, there's no ETs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                          Actually I used paint, so I'm sorry to say this, but you're wrong, there's no ETs here.

But there are, and they can cloak and decloak. Look near the middle of the screen at exactly 1:40 into this video to see a ship decloak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klzHdrWUb-Q

here are two ET space craft over lake erie (Get to 2:20 in video for max night shot to be turned on, proof of not all lights in skies being sky lanterns):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86GSsh9Hn0

Listen to me, there is a lot of evidence besides the NASA videos and Earth videos, you just didnt research it like i did, so you just have a preconception that there are no ETs here when there really are.

Comment

But there are, and they can cloak and decloak. Look near the middle of the screen at exactly 1:40 into this video to see a ship decloak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klzHdrWUb-Q
                            Let's completely ignore the "we'll wait two or three minutes till sunrise", which is too big of a clue to what had actually transpired in that video: space debris exiting the Earth's shade into full sunlight just appearing out of nowhere. Now let's greet the piece of mangled equipment with a telepathic friendly Hello.
                            2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
                            2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
                            2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
                            2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
                            2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
                            1:spider> Wooooohoo!
                            1:spider> .*passes the hat*
                            1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum View Post
                              Let's completely ignore the "we'll wait two or three minutes till sunrise", which is too big of a clue to what had actually transpired in that video: space debris exiting the Earth's shade into full sunlight just appearing out of nowhere. Now let's greet the piece of mangled equipment with a telepathic friendly Hello.
                              not true, there are other cases of ones that decloak. the sun rises like every 40 minutes on the shuttle, it is NOT space debris being illuminated by the sun, BULLSHIT, thats why it survives camera zooms. there is not that much space junk and its not ice crystals released by the shuttle, ice crystals dont fly into formation and light up as seen in STS-80. and you know what? they also CHANGE DIRECTIONS WHICH YOU CAN SEE IN OTHER VIDEOS. does space junk and ice crystals change directions? and how about all the objects moving super fast? shooting stars? you dont have shooting stars above the atmosphere, they have to hit the atmosphere to light up!!

THE DEBUNKERS ARE LOSING, DONT FUCK WITH ME DEBUNKERS OR YOULL BE OWNED IN DEBATING ME. AND THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT.

Changing directions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jOj3Q5ex2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdkxcOIJZzM

STS-80 Intelligent formation (Not Space Junk or Ice Crystals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_YHSq5LxQ

- TARPPS (Tone Advanced Research and Paradigm Perfecting Station)

Comment

DONT FUCK WITH ME DEBUNKERS OR YOULL BE OWNED IN DEBATING ME. AND THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT.
                                :shaun:

Edit: That's cute, 'Paradigm Perfecting Station'.

Comment

Working...
                                X