Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive UFO sighting over Phoenix Tonight, anyone from Phoenix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
    I want to know how you know this. Don't direct me to any other site, don't quote some long-ass paragraphs, just let me and the rest of the tw community know WHY everyone will know they are here - preferably in one sentence.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
      But there are, and they can cloak and decloak. Look near the middle of the screen at exactly 1:40 into this video to see a ship decloak:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klzHdrWUb-Q

here are two ET space craft over lake erie (Get to 2:20 in video for max night shot to be turned on, proof of not all lights in skies being sky lanterns):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F86GSsh9Hn0

Listen to me, there is a lot of evidence besides the NASA videos and Earth videos, you just didnt research it like i did, so you just have a preconception that there are no ETs here when there really are.
      I wish I had the skills to make a gif with a blinking white spot on a black background.

Crap.

Well just imagine I made it, I know you can!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvrtf...eature=related

balloons w/ flares

Comment

If you see craft, you should be pleased and excited and greet them with spot lights and a telepathic friendly Hello.
          Lol, that cracked me up.

Comment

From http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/s....895be60f.html

PHOENIX -- Phoenix residents and the media still are abuzz over the mysterious four red lights that appeared in Monday night's sky in north Phoenix.

A man who lives on the north side of the city, however, claims he's responsible.

The man, who did not want to be identified, told 3TV that he used fishing line to attach road flares to helium-filled balloons, then lit the fares and launched them a minute apart from his back yard.

A Phoenix Police Department helicopter pilot who witnessed the lights said they appeared to be flares, possibly hanging from one or more helium balloons.

Oh well tone, you can live on in hope!
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Very tricky, aliens.. trying to make us believe that it was a terrestrial prank!

Very tricky indeed!
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

tone

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...7/nstars17.xml

government conspiracy???
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I saw a UFO a few weeks back, it was a collection of stationary coloured (red and green) lights that kept on flashing and stayed there for at least 20 minutes.

I still can't think what it is but I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't an alien. Any species with faster than light travel must have better things to do than hover about in the atmosphere of a backwards planet for 20 minutes.

Comment

i was coming on to mention that there are reports of road flares attached to balloons but someone already posted it. They could be, or that could be a disinformation plant. we cant tell.

we can only tell with the original phoenix lights of 1997, that was a SpaceCraft that was seen for 3 hours all over state. The news is making it look like the original Phoenix Lights also must have been balloons and flares, but thats an absolute no.

Comment

i was coming on to mention that there are reports of road flares attached to balloons but someone already posted it. They could be, or that could be a disinformation plant. we cant tell.

we can only tell with the original phoenix lights of 1997, that was a SpaceCraft that was seen for 3 hours all over state. The news is making it look like the original Phoenix Lights also must have been balloons and flares, but thats an absolute no.
                      so your whole conspiracy is just destroyed and now your going to keep saying the 1997 lights definately are spacecraft?

isn't it more probable that the most obvious rational answer usually holds true?

oh but your a psychotic retard so i guess you'll always believe in fake bullshit amirite?

x-files was a t.v. show... and apparently you watched way too much of it as a little kid... but not everything you see on T.V. is true
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How did I miss this thread
                        :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally Posted by Da1andonly
                          I want to know how you know this. Don't direct me to any other site, don't quote some long-ass paragraphs, just let me and the rest of the tw community know WHY everyone will know they are here - preferably in one sentence.
                          well?
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            so your whole conspiracy is just destroyed and now your going to keep saying the 1997 lights definately are spacecraft?

isn't it more probable that the most obvious rational answer usually holds true?

oh but your a psychotic retard so i guess you'll always believe in fake bullshit amirite?

x-files was a t.v. show... and apparently you watched way too much of it as a little kid... but not everything you see on T.V. is true
                            No because sky lanterns, even according the the company that makes them, last no greater than 20 minutes, and flares dont last long either. the 1997 Phoenix Lights were a solid formation that were seen across half the state, not just phoenix, and were seen for 3 hours. Some seen the big black hull, that was about a mile wide. It blocked out the stars in the sky as it passed overhead. Governer Fife Symington told CNN and Larry King Live he believes the Phoenix Lights were an Alien SpaceCraft:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMfEV5qATrY

Im telling you, the ETs are here. There is something called Galactic COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) that is making you think this way. Dont let it.

Comment

Because the research shows it, thats my projection

Comment

Because the research shows it, thats my projection
                                Tone, fancy a little bet? I bet you $200 that by January 1st 2009 the existence of aliens in our air space will still remain a largely discredited theory that is not widely believed by the general population.

Comment

Working...
                                X