Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Pool Broken Down Into * Ratings (See your dreams crash and burn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rofl. whoever is doing these ratings has no rational.

these ratings are so badly done. hah, ok.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

• Lol 5* ?! ......

Comment

• pre-draft ratings: LOCKED
        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
        Originally posted by kthx
        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• What's the reason for GThirty5 being a 7 rating? He's never even been around...he's been a solid TWD player for Paladen and w/e else squads...never seen him before.

Comment

• This is probably one of the best ranking systems I have ever seen. Apart from perhaps about 5 names, I think this is spot on
            1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
            1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

• Well this is just weird to be honest... How on earths name am I a solid TWD player in two or more leagues? I never even play TWD... I'd rather be a 3* because I prefer being MVP of pub over being solid in two or more shitty divisions....
              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• be there on sunday you inactive hoe pjot <333

Comment

• I probably will not...
                  Sunday is the last stage of the tour de france... and me and 25 or so other guys which im in sort of a fantasy league with are having a BBQ with all the other fun that comes with it... So I probably will not be entirely sober and I probably will not be able to show up... But I'm sure you'll be able to do well enoguh without me...
                  TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                  TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                  TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                  First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

• Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                    I probably will not...
                    Sunday is the last stage of the tour de france... and me and 25 or so other guys which im in sort of a fantasy league with are having a BBQ with all the other fun that comes with it... So I probably will not be entirely sober and I probably will not be able to show up... But I'm sure you'll be able to do well enoguh without me...
                    Is that a penis uner that cupcake?
                    "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument."

-Nobody is perfect, so happens that my name is nobody.-
                    -Jinco

Comment

• Sign me up!

I want to play in this (for those of you who don't know me, I think I can play wb and base well (spid/wb/lanc/shark), then I'm ok jav). B)

Comment

• Originally posted by Raspi View Post
                        Sign me up!

I want to play in this (for those of you who don't know me, I think I can play wb and base well (spid/wb/lanc/shark), then I'm ok jav). B)

uh.. i think its...

nvm
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Raspi View Post
                          Sign me up!

Yes! You are in! Consider yourself part of team Vagina Monologues. You'll fit right in, and welcome aboard

Comment

• Result of Buncha Freqs vs. Spiral: 15:00 - 12:46
                            ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----.
                            | K | D | TK | Points | FT | TeK | Rating | LO |
                            | ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            | Buncha Freqs / 573 | 586 | 4 | 100606 | 16 | 10 | 75665 | 0 |
                            +------------------------' | | | | | | | |
                            | bram 126 | 75 | 0 | 19537 | 1 | 2 | 30423 | 0 |
                            | dads revenge 5 | 106 | 1 | 4034 | 5 | 1 | -677 | 0 |
                            | FieryFire 79 | 87 | 0 | 13505 | 1 | 4 | 10695 | 0 |
                            | FiftySeven 106 | 61 | 0 | 16367 | 4 | 1 | 22010 | 0 |
                            | fit of rage 118 | 78 | 0 | 18010 | 4 | 1 | 17736 | 0 |
                            | scoop 36 | 11 | 0 | 9358 | 1 | 1 | -17332 | 0 |
                            | skullspace 12 | 108 | 3 | 4912 | 0 | 0 | -1549 | 0 |
                            | Zero Seven 91 | 60 | 0 | 14883 | 0 | 0 | 14359 | 0 |
                            +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            | ,------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----+
                            | Spiral / 582 | 590 | 17 | 86689 | 16 | 11 | 82794 | 0 |
                            +------------------------' | | | | | | | |
                            | Burnt 109 | 78 | 0 | 14648 | 2 | 1 | 19036 | 0 |
                            | FLION 12 | 100 | 3 | 4270 | 5 | 0 | -1323 | 0 |
                            | Hercules 93 | 86 | 0 | 12176 | 2 | 0 | 8571 | 0 |
                            | M_M God 107 | 62 | 9 | 15438 | 1 | 4 | 35346 | 0 |
                            | maketso 93 | 76 | 0 | 12259 | 2 | 1 | 9591 | 0 |
                            | Raples 45 | 10 | 0 | 8443 | 0 | 2 | -2606 | 0 |
                            | royst 105 | 81 | 0 | 14416 | 1 | 1 | 16330 | 0 |
                            | Stabwound 18 | 97 | 5 | 5039 | 3 | 2 | -2151 | 0 |
                            `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+------+------+-----------+----'
                            MVP: M_M God!

5* beat stab and royst i guess

Comment

ok a ratings list..
                              i played 3 weeks in twdtj now but noticed im not even rated...
                              just a mistake or do some ppl not require a rating?

aimbot out.
                              admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
                              twlb champ season 8 10 11
                              twdtj champ season 3

Comment

• Originally posted by HoTlAvAkInG View Post
                                ok a ratings list..
                                i played 3 weeks in twdtj now but noticed im not even rated...
                                just a mistake or do some ppl not require a rating?

aimbot out.
                                skullspace is retarded and posted in last year's ratings thread, this year's rating thread is sticky'd
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X