Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Pool Broken Down Into * Ratings (See your dreams crash and burn)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. I wasn't aware I was as good as jaa but I guess that's what happens.

Jaa should be a 9.
    1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      "Note: There is some gray area here. People who qualified for 5*'s but we felt were better than 5* may have been elevated and etc"

In this case D_R was prolly considered better than "solid twl player(7*)" and that's why he is 8*.
      Still havent answered the question on underground :P

can i register ppl Zuave:no
      1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
      JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
      1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
      http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

a) why am I not on the list
        b) any league based on an arbitrary rating system will fail
        c) the best players aren't even on the list

Comment

a) you havent applied
          b) take your negativity somewhere else
          c) yes a lot of them are
          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
          Originally posted by kthx
          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

HI TOP! :wub:
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

O I also find it interesting how only 1 out of the 10s and 9s is a warbird. very interesting indeed.
              1:pascone> bike u gonna fold like a shirt in twl?

jack> (6")-o KIRBY punches you two sillys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVYGbIUepQ

Comment

I hope people (particularly the stupid ones) will understand this rough outline.

COMPARE AND CONTRAST
                If you are the best of the best; the great of the great... in a javelin only... you're considered to be an 8*.
                If you are the best of the best; the great of the great... in a warbird only... you're considered to be an 8*.
                If you are the best of the best; the great of the great... in a terrier only... you're considered to be an 8*.
                If you are the best of the best; the great of the great... in a javelin AND a warbird... you're considered to be an 10*.

(Notice how it jumped two stars for knowing the extra ship)
                If you were just good and ONE of many good players in the... spider AND jav... you're considered to be an 9*

Comment

good thing i haven't signed up yet, since i'm a twl-star in wb, jav, spider, terr and shark! with my incredible awesomeness i'd screw up the entire rating-system!

:turned:

ps. seriously though if i sign up give me a huge penalty for being an inactive fuck, chances i will show up each week in a summer-league will be unlikely

Comment

5*? Sounds fair to me. I'm a pretty good javelin at times, but I wouldn't yet call myself 'solid' in basing (except if I play lanc :greedy:,) and I never play wb.

Is it so strange to be happy with the rating you've been assigned? I thought nobody knew me, so it's a nice boost for me.

Edit: Though being put in the same rating bracket as Hate the Fake makes me frown. Actually I can probably beat most of the people in 5* in a duel.
                    dim> if you want to go and suggest that black people are rapists, more so than white people. go and do it in real life, but you won't....because you'll get beaten up and you can only cope on a 2d spaceship game

Alinea> And let me apologize in advance if it comes across harsher than I would like because I definitely mean it in a let's-make-the-game-better-and-get-this-thing-released-cuz-I'm-getting-very-pregnant kind of way

3:Mattey> there is more to america than capitalism

Comment

Originally posted by Lag.Com View Post
                      5*? Sounds fair to me. I'm a pretty good javelin at times, but I wouldn't yet call myself 'solid' in basing (except if I play lanc :greedy:,) and I never play wb.

Is it so strange to be happy with the rating you've been assigned? I thought nobody knew me, so it's a nice boost for me.

Edit: Though being put in the same rating bracket as Hate the Fake makes me frown. Actually I can probably beat most of the people in 5* in a duel.
                      haha tilde <3
                      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

updated as of this morning
                        TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                        TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                        Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                        - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                        Originally posted by kthx
                        Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

all bout them 6's

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Its just a rough guideline, tbh id rather have a 5 then I wouldn't have anything to lose by playing, the whole tournament is about getting ready for twl, why get upset by someones opinion, its more the fun to prove someone wrong, than not live up to expectation
                            British> my 18th tomoz $$
                            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

haha this is awesome

edit: btw I think you should let us know who is responsable for the rankings!
                              Last edited by Mantra-Slider; 07-07-2008, 08:53 PM.
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

i think that lower ratings are going to be good b/c it's going to distinguish between good and bad captains. I personally feel i'm better than 6*, but i'm glad for it, b/c whoever i'm playing for, hopefully, is going to feel like he got a good deal for me, and he/she did his/her job scouting the good deal.

the elites are going to be elite, the difference will most likely lie in the lower level players.

don't be like kobe bryant, just trying to be the highest worth. be the most for your money, like, D. Rodman yo.

w00t first post in forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X