No announcement yet.

++++ Small Weasel Petition ++++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure pub was soooooooo much more exciting with the last second inconceivable flag grabs from a weasel sneaking in through the holes.
    LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

• signed
      2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
      Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
      Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
      Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
      1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

• At the rate X's are getting upgraded at least once a month, i'm half expecting next month they start start spawning with a 100% shield that lasts for like 20 seconds... So now x's have X-radar, a rocket, a repel, AND a brick along with the complement of the increased bullet speed they implemented 2 months ago... they are starting to become a little unfair at this point....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick X+ View Post
          At the rate X's are getting upgraded at least once a month, i'm half expecting next month they start start spawning with a 100% shield that lasts for like 20 seconds... So now x's have X-radar, a rocket, a repel, AND a brick along with the complement of the increased bullet speed they implemented 2 months ago... they are starting to become a little unfair at this point....
          Yet still nowhere NEAR as overpowered as a levi
          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

• Again, thank the LT whores for giving levs a bad rep... they are nowhere near as overpowered as you make them out to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick X+ View Post
              Again, thank the LT whores for giving levs a bad rep... they are nowhere near as overpowered as you make them out to be
              Whether you use it or not... their ability to attach to a terr at such a low (earned) bounty makes them extremely overpowered.
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                Whether you use it or not... their ability to attach to a terr at such a low (earned) bounty makes them extremely overpowered.
                And i agree with you 100%, I may not do it at all but i do believe 20 is too low.

Comment

• What the Weasel has now, is what people in the latter posts of this thread have asked for. I am curious as to what your thoughts are with the new modifications, so please share them here or ?message me.
                  "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager
                  • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

• IMO, the brick should last a bit longer

brick time seems a bit short. Other than that, it's pretty cool.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
                    X